Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
I like Adam's controversial origins. I think it makes for a great source to draw ideas/storylines from. I think Adam might have some regrets about hanging up his uniform when he did and now a part of him might be looking for redemption. I also liked the tension between him and Luke in MA's. Voodoo and T'Challa is great also and I definitely think the two of them can both benefit from more team-ups. I want to see Voodoo and T'Challa take on some mystical threats together. Voodoo and Shuri would also make for a great team-up now that she has her Griot abilities. The two of them going on some sort of mystical journey to Djalia and then working with the Orisha/Loa would be fun.

Also in terms of World's Finest team-ups for comics, I'm always going to go with BP+Storm as the best choice for me. The two already work well together as a team since they know each other so well and with Storm's newfound god-hood she could potentially reach Thor's level of power.

For the MCU, I would want BP & Voodoo. Although like you all mentioned he along with Monica and Adam can get sidelined very quickly.
Adam has a great origin, which I think potentially could make for a cool TV show (not sure they could jam it all into a 2 hour movie). Problem being his name and gimmick might sort of overlap with Carol to the point where he might come off a bit derivative.

Monica is debuting in Captain Marvel, and we saw Voodoo's brother in what I believe was a deleted scene in Dr. Strange. So odds are descent both of them will show up in the MCU sooner or later. Wouldn't be at all surprising if they interact with T'Challa at some point. Avenger movies tend to bring the heroes together.