Page 705 of 744 FirstFirst ... 205605655695701702703704705706707708709715 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 11160
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Heh.

You might not like my take on that.

My feeling is, if you come to Wakanda with trouble, you'll leave in a body bag. Ask the Skrulls. Outside of defending their nation, however, they have no aggressive tendencies or desire to be "bad ass." They are above the outsider, "colonizer" Children in every respect. All beatdowns are simply necessary spankings you give to a world of not-very-bright, bratty toddlers.

That said, Wakandan defense technology should be the scariest **** anyone's ever seen. You do not get a second chance with them. One strike and you are done. For real done.
    Somebody, make this f@#$%^& happen!

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Things I would like to see in a Black Panther comic run:

1.) The creation of a Ras A Ghul type villain for BP. Since he's the King of the most Technologically country, a villain like this would be a good challenge to him. You could say that he comes from Wakanda born 100s of years in the past. Once fought for the right to become the black panther and lost and then became better. Left Wakanda and traveled the world. Grow a cabal out of others who lost the Black Panther challenge.

2.)Another, I would think an assignation attemp on T'Challa would be a good story. But it would be assassins like say Juggernaut, Taskmaster, or any other great marvel villain. This could be happening as T'Challa goes on a world tour across Africa to help improve some countries. Some group, say Hydra or AIM or etc, wants to stop him from doing this.

3.)T'Challa vs Squadron Supreme, or T'Challa vs the Avengers. Something like "Tower of Bable" or "League of One" from Justice League. Get to see T'Challa's prep skills.

4.)Shuri as head of the HZ. Goes on covert missions to safe guard Wakanda.

Just some ideas I have. Redjack if you can make some of these happen that would be great lol
    Last edited by Vibranium Weave; 12-13-2019 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    Things I would like to see in a Black Panther comic run:

1.) The creation of a Ras A Ghul type villain for BP. Since he's the King of the most Technologically country, a villain like this would be a good challenge to him. You could say that he comes from Wakanda born 100s of years in the past. Once fought for the right to become the black panther and lost and then became better. Left Wakanda and traveled the world. Grow a cabal out of others who lost the Black Panther challenge.

2.)Another, I would think an assignation attemp on T'Challa would be a good story. But it would be assassins like say Juggernaut, Taskmaster, or any other great marvel villain. This could be happening as T'Challa goes on a world tour across Africa to help improve some countries. Some group, say Hydra or AIM or etc, wants to stop him from doing this.

3.)T'Challa vs Squadron Supreme, or T'Challa vs the Avengers. Something like "Tower of Bable" or "League of One" from Justice League. Get to see T'Challa's prep skills.

4.)Shuri as head of the HZ. Goes on covert missions to safe guard Wakanda.

Just some ideas I have. Redjack if you can make some of these happen that would be great lol
    LOL.

I love how you all think i have ANY juice with Marvel on the Panther. I WISH.

but, yeah, I agree. I think the job of taking over a solo character's book is to create a unique universe around them that folds into the larger one but stands absolutely on its own.

Some more thoughts:

-Another could be the Golden city (or another Wakandan city) becomes under siege like in "The Dark Knight Rises" by like a group of renegade Eternals (or Inhumans) and T'Challa has to fight to get back in the city and reclaim it. Would be a good chance to display his strategic mind.

-Bast is engaged in some type of trial or test against other deities and has T'Challa fight as her champion in a series of Combats against others.

LOL.

but, yeah, I agree. I think the job of taking over a solo character's book is to create a unique universe around them that folds into the larger one but stands absolutely on its own.
    These are just some story ideas I would pitch Marvel if I could write Black Panther (or was a comic writer in general lol)

Instead of the stuff we get from Coates. I feel that these are some interesting plot driven stories.

LOL.

Hey hey now you did produce a badass BP cartoon, throw that weight around and get us some good panther comics up I'm here!

I don't remember if it was MoS or Digicon but someone mentioned that a cool villain for T'Challa could be Happy pants panther. He can obviously hang despite the aneurysm, he has telepathy, he is prep T'Challa with 10 years more ex then 616, and he has shown to outsmart T'Challa. Who better for a villain that can challenge him on all fronts then himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    These are just some story ideas I would pitch Marvel if I could write Black Panther (or was a comic writer in general lol)

Instead of the stuff we get from Coates. I feel that these are some interesting plot driven stories.
    With some treaks and removal of some things, even Coates stories could of been interesting. S1 could actually be pretty salvage able by taking out the garbage and adjusting the threat level

BANNED

LOL.

Reginald Hudlin already achieved that feat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    With some treaks and removal of some things, even Coates stories could of been interesting. S1 could actually be pretty salvage able by taking out the garbage and adjusting the threat level
    Accepting Coates in the first place was the beginning of folly..

No, the years later, buyers remorse has well and truly set in, with another three years to come of Coates BS take on BP and some of cats complaining are probably still purchasing the book.

The real problem with Redjack is that he is not exercising the proper protocol to make things happen in Hollywood...

Burbank.

The office of Mickey "Money" Mouse.

Redjack: "Hey, Mickey you wanted to see me."

Minnie Mouse: "No... I wanted to see you."

Redjack looks around the office noticing an absence of Mickey but an over abundance of lit scented candles illuminating a darkened room.

Redjack: "Uhm... Where's Mickey?"

Minnie Mouse sways her hips around the large desk and takes a convenient seat on the corner crossing her fishnet covered legs while poking her shoulder up revealing Disney Store lingerie... You know the adult stuff they got hidden way in the back that you have to use a password code to even ask for.

Minnie Mouse: "Mickey is away on business trying to acquire other intellectual property... It's just you and me big boy."

Redjack: "I thought Mickey and I were going to discuss me writing the Black Panther ongoing comic."

Minnie Mouse: "Oh its going to be discussed but between me and you... Have a seat on the casting cou... I mean sofa."

Redjack relunctantly walks over and seats himself nervously as Minnie hops off the desk and sets down beside him and magically (this is Disney after all) pulls a bottle of champagne out of thin air with two floating spiraling Disney branded glasses.

Minne Mouse: "I don't know what you heard in the streets but Mickey is not really the one who makes things happen around here..."

Redjack checks his watch as if hoping for an excuse to get out of this awkward position while Minnie leans in closer to him spilling some champagne on his pants trying to fill his glass.

Minnie Mouse: "OOPS silly me... You should take these off so that I can have them dry cleaned for you."

Redjack: "Aw naw... It was an accident... Besides I have to be going I have other appointments and whatnot."

Minnie Mouse: "With whom... Disney owns everybody in this town one phone call anywhere and any job you want is yours."

Redjack: "Any job?"

Minnie Mouse: "Siri... Get J.J. Abrams on the phone."

Out of no where and with the quickness...

J.J. Abrams: "Hey Mickey!"

Minnie Mouse: "It's Minnie."

J.J. Abrams: "Oh yes my queen."

Minnie Mouse: "I need a favor... I want you to edit out John Boyega's role and digitally replace him with my friend Redjack."

J.J. Abrams: "The movie opens next week..."

Minnie Mouse: "Is that a problem?"

J.J. Abrams: "Absolutely not my queen... I'm in the editing rooms as we speak just send him over and I'll get right to it my lady!"

Minnie Mouse: "Just trolling J.J.... Gotcha!"

J.J. Abrams: "No problem my queen anything for you."

Minnie Mouse: "Siri... Get Bugs Bunny, Tyler Perry, Oprah and Steven Spielberg on a conference call right now."

As all the named check in immediately with extreme expediency Redjack is drop jawed in awe.

Minnie Mouse: "Any job you want... I gotchoo boo now blow out those candles and make a wish for me!"

Redjack ponders beyond his wildest dreams...

Redjack: "Any job... My queen!"

Newsflash: Redjack Replaces Chadwick Boseman In Black Panther 2

Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Hey hey now you did produce a badass BP cartoon, throw that weight around and get us some good panther comics up I'm here!

I don't remember if it was MoS or Digicon but someone mentioned that a cool villain for T'Challa could be Happy pants panther. He can obviously hang despite the aneurysm, he has telepathy, he is prep T'Challa with 10 years more ex then 616, and he has shown to outsmart T'Challa. Who better for a villain that can challenge him on all fronts then himself?
    Doesn't sound familiar, so I'm guessing MoS.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    The real problem with Redjack is that he is not exercising the proper protocol to make things happen in Hollywood...

Burbank.

Redjack looks around the office noticing an absence of Mickey but an over abundance of lit scented candles illuminating a darkened room.

Minnie Mouse sways her hips around the large desk and takes a convenient seat on the corner crossing her fishnet covered legs while poking her shoulder up revealing Disney Store lingerie... You know the adult stuff they got hidden way in the back that you have to use a password code to even ask for.

Minnie Mouse: "Mickey is away on business trying to acquire other intellectual property... It's just you and me big boy."

Redjack: "I thought Mickey and I were going to discuss me writing the Black Panther ongoing comic."

Minnie Mouse: "Oh its going to be discussed but between me and you... Have a seat on the casting cou... I mean sofa."

Redjack relunctantly walks over and seats himself nervously as Minnie hops off the desk and sets down beside him and magically (this is Disney after all) pulls a bottle of champagne out of thin air with two floating spiraling Disney branded glasses.

Minne Mouse: "I don't know what you heard in the streets but Mickey is not really the one who makes things happen around here..."

Redjack checks his watch as if hoping for an excuse to get out of this awkward position while Minnie leans in closer to him spilling some champagne on his pants trying to fill his glass.

Minnie Mouse: "OOPS silly me... You should take these off so that I can have them dry cleaned for you."

Redjack: "Aw naw... It was an accident... Besides I have to be going I have other appointments and whatnot."

Minnie Mouse: "With whom... Disney owns everybody in this town one phone call anywhere and any job you want is yours."

Minnie Mouse: "I need a favor... I want you to edit out John Boyega's role and digitally replace him with my friend Redjack."

J.J. Abrams: "Absolutely not my queen... I'm in the editing rooms as we speak just send him over and I'll get right to it my lady!"

Minnie Mouse: "Siri... Get Bugs Bunny, Tyler Perry, Oprah and Steven Spielberg on a conference call right now."

As all the named check in immediately with extreme expediency Redjack is drop jawed in awe.

Minnie Mouse: "Any job you want... I gotchoo boo now blow out those candles and make a wish for me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Accepting Coates in the first place was the beginning of folly..

No, the years later, buyers remorse has well and truly set in, with another three years to come of Coates BS take on BP and some of cats complaining are probably still purchasing the book.
    There is no acceptance from me. Inwas more so saying that the story at it's base could be interesting if all the hot garbage was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post

Burbank.

Disney store lingerie had me rolling. Where do you get this stuff from? Pure gold!

Hey who hacked my account???

https://www.boredpanda.com/disney-pr...mpaign=organic

I don't know how that Disney Princess lingerie link got in my post... Deez kids today I tell ya!

Anyway...

What no Queen Nakia or Princess Shuri sets for da sistas... Just putting that out there in the Miss South Africa/Miss Universe era but I aint saying nothing!

(Disney Store Password: WHODAFARESTOFDEMALL all caps with a smile and a wink)
    Get Hectic!

The gift that keeps on giving...

Get Hectic!