Page 581 of 744 FirstFirst ... 81481531571577578579580581582583584585591631681 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Since there hasn't been any news regarding a new season of Avengers Assemble/BP's Quest, I'm assuming that means that the show is officially over?
    Yep, pretty much.

I think the first major clue was they cut the season down from a normal 26-episode season.

Guess the only thing bp related stuff to look forward to will be the What if? series and the 2022 movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Guess the only thing bp related stuff to look forward to will be the What if? series and the 2022 movie.
    I'm sure T'Challa will appear (on the cover of and a handful of panels) in lots of comics between now & then.

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    I'm sure T'Challa will appear (on the cover of and a handful of panels) in lots of comics between now & then.
    Avengers.
    Agents of Wakanda.
    Appeared in Strikeforce.
    Sure to guest spot in other titles.

The cupboard is not bare.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yep, pretty much.

I think the first major clue was they cut the season down from a normal 26-episode season.

Its a shame. Redjack did some awesome work on BP

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    tchalla is so suave I love it!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Hey MoS,

Would you ever consider having a Wakanda tech feat section on your page? Showing off the military & technological might of T'Challa's kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Yep!

The literary molestation of T'Challa and the BP Mythos continues at full speed sans lubricant.

Some Storm fans are happy though.

Coates is really taking care of them as regards writing Storm as an all powerful "goddess" that Wakanda's bow down to pray too in what's supposed to be T'Challa's solo book, whilst she remains all back of the bus behind lighter hued mutants in her own family of titles over there yonder in X-land.

Krakoa is a helluva drug I tells ya.
    And the worst part is that its done by a "militant" Black person so non-Black fans/writers can tell Black Panther fans that they can not complain. smdh.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Guardian of Good View Post
    And the worst part is that its done by a "militant" Black person so non-Black fans/writers can tell Black Panther fans that they can not complain. smdh.
    I wouldn't call him militant. I'd say he's more philosophical. From what I've seen, he'll tell you what is wrong with the system, but he won't be leading the charge to change it.

Coates is changamire. All flowery talk, no action. He will criticize but take no action or offer a solution that's meaningful. He put himself into the BP story and has T'Challa be dumb enough to not check him like he would of he were written on character

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I wouldn't call him militant. I'd say he's more philosophical. From what I've seen, he'll tell you what is wrong with the system, but he won't be leading the charge to change it.
    Well non-Blacks consider him "militant." Anyways his regime has got to be the worst ever for the Black Panther character. I don't know if the BP mythos will even be recognizable after he is done. Speaking of "done" who knows how long that will be???

Well non-Blacks consider him "militant." Anyways his regime has got to be the worst ever for the Black Panther character. I don't know if the BP mythos will even be recognizable after he is done. Speaking of "done" who knows how long that will be???
    If we can survive Maberry, we can survive Coates. It's just a matter of him leaving the title.

Whoever comes behind him will have a great opportunity.

Coates will probably want to stick around long enough to hit some big milestone issue, like Slott on ASM #500, though the impression that I've gotten from this thread, and from what little of Coates' BP Ive read is that the book started out bad and has gotten worse, while Slott started out good but kept writing ASM five years after he should have stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Coates will probably want to stick around long enough to hit some big milestone issue, like Slott on ASM #500, though the impression that I've gotten from this thread, and from what little of Coates' BP Ive read is that the book started out bad and has gotten worse, while Slott started out good but kept writing ASM five years after he should have stopped.
    At least in the beginning he said he had 5 seasons worth of material. Until we hear otherwise, that's probably what we should be expecting. Though obviously he or marvel might decide to go shorter or longer.

Naw, after reading two of his books and other literature of his I do get a very faux-woke simpness from this guy. It's said to see that he speaks with insight on black awareness but I don't think he truly believes in its agency, at least not in a way that leads to true empowerment. Funny that this seems to be the very issue with how Coates T'challa is written.