Page 420 of 744 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Some chick (i think... art made it hard to tell because she? was morbidly obese and had a mask on) who was in the Djalia who was BP for like 3 days or something until she saved the king and he became black panther

or something lol.

yay?
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 07-24-2019 at 08:35 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I think some of us may have forgotten we're still getting MCU BP stuff in Phase 4 with the Marvel What If...? animated series, which we know will feature Michael B Jordan as Killmonger and Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther returning to voice-act their roles.

I've seen a lot of interest for the What If...? regarding Black Panther, particularly stuff like "What if Killmonger won?" or "What if T'Chaka never abandoned N'Jadaka?" or "What if T'Challa refused to open Wakanda to the rest of the world?" Even though the series itself is something most people aren't talking about, Black Panther is still perhaps the most talked about topic within the series.

Goes to show you how consequential the film actually feels.
    I mentioned it earlier but i'll be curous on the angle they take.

"What if killmonger won" doesn't seem very disney appropriate unless it follows with, "Thor comes back and decapitates Killmonger and leaves" lol. Can't really have a race war on a cartoon can you? He could be stopped by Avengers I suppose.

You could take the angle that he is stopped by HSH empowered M'baku I suppose.

"What if t'chaka brought the kid home" is the most likely scenario IMO.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Some chick (i think... art made it hard to tell...) who was in the Djalia who was BP for like 3 days or something until she saved the king and he became black panther

or something lol.

yay?
    I think she was his daughter and he got captured. Maybe by the Jabari? It interesting, but with no details it falls a bit short. But Nnedi is so fast and lose with how one becomes BP that it probably doesn't matter. Like this story, that history lesson would have worked without including the BP angel

I guess the HSH doesn't make you automatically ripped the shreds like the SSS does.

Still gotta put that time in the squat rack with Flex

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Outside of civil war Russo's have shitted on Wakanda and Endgame is overrated as hell .
    Russo's are overrated as well. I can't wait for Blades solo film.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I think she was his daughter and he got captured. Maybe by the Jabari? It interesting, but with no details it falls a bit short. But Nnedi is so fast and lose with how one becomes BP that it probably doesn't matter. Like this story, that history lesson would have worked without including the BP angel
    The BP angle made sense. When T'Challa was out of commission at the end of Hudlins run, they immediately pushed to get a new Black Panther. It makes sense if he's missing for a certain amount of time they would push for it again.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The BP angle made sense. When T'Challa was out of commission at the end of Hudlins run, they immediately pushed to get a new Black Panther. It makes sense if he's missing for a certain amount of time they would push for it again.
    That's when the BP was leading the country. A ceremonial position that Nnedi said it was in the first issue means its wasted panel time
    Last edited by Cville; 07-24-2019 at 09:10 AM.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

I guess the HSH doesn't make you automatically ripped the shreds like the SSS does.

Eh, I'll allow it.

Based on the response of the Hickman's x issue I really want him to write a BP solo especially since he expressed interest in doing so.

I think some of us may have forgotten we're still getting MCU BP stuff in Phase 4 with the Marvel What If...? animated series, which we know will feature Michael B Jordan as Killmonger and Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther returning to voice-act their roles.

I've seen a lot of interest for the What If...? regarding Black Panther, particularly stuff like "What if Killmonger won?" or "What if T'Chaka never abandoned N'Jadaka?" or "What if T'Challa refused to open Wakanda to the rest of the world?" Even though the series itself is something most people aren't talking about, Black Panther is still perhaps the most talked about topic within the series.

Goes to show you how consequential the film actually feels.
    What if Panther joined the Defenders? Seems a better fit.

What if Hunter became Black Panther?

What if Wakanda conquered the world?

What if T'Challa killed Doom in Doom War?

These will probably never happen, just a few curiosities.

This was the era of peace, tranquility and Krispy Kreme.

That's when the BP was leading the country. A ceremonial position that Nnedi said it was in the first issue means its wasted panel time
    Even if the Black Panther is no longer the sole governing voice of Wakanda, I don't believe the idea is that the Black Panther title no longer matters to the Wakanda people. It's important to the Wakandans, both as a symbol and even as their primary defender. UK still has a royal family even though they have an actual government running things... and to many in the UK they actually matter, even if to many outside the UK it might seem unecessary.

So yeah, to the rest of the world Wakanda having a guy run around in a cat suit might be a waste, but to the Wakandans it's an important figure in their culture, in addition to being their Captain America. If their present BP is gone, it's not surprising at all they will get another.

The weight isn't so much of a problem, but she seems to have a serious case of knock knees.

The weight isn't so much of a problem, but she seems to have a serious case of knock knees.
    Blown ACL waiting to happen

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Even if the Black Panther is no longer the sole governing voice of Wakanda, I don't believe the idea is that the Black Panther title no longer matters to the Wakanda people. It's important to the Wakandans, both as a symbol and even as their primary defender. UK still has a royal family even though they have an actual government running things... and to many in the UK they actually matter, even if to many outside the UK it might seem unecessary.

So yeah, to the rest of the world Wakanda having a guy run around in a cat suit might be a waste, but to the Wakandans it's an important figure in their culture, in addition to being their Captain America. If their present BP is gone, it's not surprising at all they will get another.
    Is that the job? I dont think that discussion has happened.

The Queen still has to approve the formation of the govt. in her name. I believe Teresa May has to go see her today for the handover.

Until there is a issue explaining what the role of BP is in new Wakanda, I'll say its usless to make it a plot point.