Page 346 of 744 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 11160
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Historically, I've always been a shipper for BP and Storm. I do think their coupling provides endless storytelling possibilities.

These kind of stunts serve no purpose other than cliched in-story drama, and fan trolling.
    It's Leifeld's fan-fic rubbish (which will soon be ignored and forgotten) it's not worth taking up time and space far less thought and discussion.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's Leifeld's fan-fic rubbish (which will soon be ignored and forgotten) it's not worth taking up time and space far less thought and discussion.
    agreed.
    10char
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

Oh look... it's a BP doing something cool scan in a BP thread:

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
    This looks like Roy Thomas Avengers, whats the next page? lol

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
    I can't unhear T'Chadwick.
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Scenes like this left me in such awe that I thought I was watching the GOAT comicbook movie.

Got damn I can't wait to see what Coogler cooks up in the sequel.

Also....BRING BACK KLAUE!!! I know I'm biased, but I need to see him actually blowup the Border Tribe (flashback) or him brought back in his other comic book form.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

The range, rage and intensity from Boseman here is incredible. This scene illustrates how T'Challa needs to be more in the sequel. Now that he's got some years (well all things be considered) as king.

Seeing T'Challa mentally and emotionally challenged will bring out the best character work.

Sterling K. would have been a great 2nd option as T'Challa. He's that talented as well.

I hope his character comes back in the sequel somehow. Then again what if Mephisto took on a physical form of "N'Jobu". Sterling K. would crush that role as well.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

That accent tho... (ooh Falcon's in love!)
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Scenes like this left me in such awe that I thought I was watching the GOAT comicbook movie.

Got damn I can't wait to see what Coogler cooks up in the sequel.

Also....BRING BACK KLAUE!!! I know I'm biased, but I need to see him actually blowup the Border Tribe (flashback) or him brought back in his other comic book form.
    If I had one complaint about the Bp movie, it migjt be tgat Klaw was a bit under-utilized. Hopefully he comes back in comic book form.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm just now seeing this thank you.

I think that is fair and I would agree. Coates has been the only writer I can think of that seriously wanted to develop Ororo in a meaningful way and any interest, at the time, the xoffices took seemed to try and counter what Coates was doing. I remember Guggs randomly had kiss gambit. And they wrote a story just to make the claim she wasnt a real God too. That was pure trolling by the xoffices, courtesy of one of their worst writers ever Guggenheim. Now that said as of late the xoffices, though not to the extent I would like, have been acknowledging the things coates have done. Xmen Red acknowledged they were close again and in Uncanny it was stated she was a goddess. So I think at least in being fair the best thing to do would be to wait and see what Hickman does and hopefully it doenst look to troll what Coates has established.

I actually agree with all of this. great point.

ok thank you boo.
    Ultimately, I don't care what x office does with Storm of I'm being completely honest, I'm over it. It sucks for Storm and Storm fans that the x office is so petty, but I just don't have time to care what they do or don't do with her. What I DO care about, is what they do that affects T'Challa. That my issue and why I want him free of Storm. X office just can't help themselves when it comes to BP and storm so they need to separate.

Honestly with them saying she isn't a goddess.. meh, I thought it was dumb how that came to be in the first place (one because it happened outside an x book therefore they can ignore it easier, 2 because it was done in a way that makes zero sense, and 3 because it threw T'Challa, and Wakanda all under the bus to prop up Storm.. anticlimactically I might add) and how forgettable the whole Storm was.

So that's my deal

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    This looks like Roy Thomas Avengers, whats the next page? lol
    Did your Panther sense tingle too? Next panel was this lol

hahahahaha

Later in the issue though, T'challa bodies Beast.... http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...-x-men-o5.html
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Did your Panther sense tingle too? Next panel was this lol

hahahahaha

Later in the issue though, T'challa bodies Beast.... http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...-x-men-o5.html

Default Black Panther #15 Benjamin BOBG Variant

Black Panther #15 Benjamin BOBG Variant - great work from Ryan Benjamin

Attachment 83422

https://allforgeeks.com/variant-cove...-bobg-variant/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post