Page 354 of 744 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Nice idea.

A sound dampening, extended infiltration scene by T'challa would be freaking LIT as hell. It would be special as ****. The screen just goes pure silent for an extended 5 minutes of T'challa infiltrating, kicking ass, and grabbing whatever he needs and gets out.

Perfect time for a camoflague, invisible, HZ inspired suit.

..... **** lol....

Damn, you nailed it. Nice work.

Marvel Super-Heroes, vol 2, #1

Writer Richard Bensam
    Penciler Ron Lim
    Inker Jim Sanders
    Colourist Jim Sanders
    Letterer Jack Morelli

That art is better than 90% of the garbage put out today.
    That art is amazing. Why can't artist of today, save A Listers draw T'Challa to that capacity? The details here are great. Nowadays they can't get over making him a Shadow with White eyes

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    A BP writer not interested in the things that make Wakanda unique?

I am shocked to my core
    yes it's quite sad how far the solo has fallen, luckily the rest of the mu did pick up on this isht. Imagine if Coates was doing this during Hudlin years? All of the MU writers would of taken the biggest, smelliest steamiest dump on the mythos and everything Wakanda related

I know this isn't totally BP related, but Coates is writing BP so its a little related. Juneteenth
    The J-man

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Ta-Nehisi Coates (who also writes Black Panther better than anyone not named Ryan Coogler), demonstrating how outrage need not be separated from eloquence.
    https://twitter.com/rusmclaughlin/st...53043847708672

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    You didn't need to share this because that first sentence is already a lie. lol

Yeah i could do without the lies and constant need to
    asspat and pretend this is deep cerebral work

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I personally prefer her having the Griot powers too.

I understand wanting her to be a tech genius for the purposes of synergy with the movie, but IMO there's no reason she can't have BOTH. Mixing tech and magic I think makes her a bit more unique than some of the other characters that have one or the other. And it differentiates her a bit more than her brother.
    Naw, cause he did take a path where he used a balance of science and magic. It had the makings to elevate Black Panther to something that should have put him on par with Doom. This Shuri thing has been done before.

Ta-Nehisi Coates (who also writes Black Panther better than anyone not named Ryan Coogler), demonstrating how outrage need not be separated from eloquence.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Naw, cause he did take a path where he used a balance of science and magic. It had the makings to elevate Black Panther to something that should have put him on par with Doom. This Shuri thing has been done before.
    Certainly it's not something entirely unique... combining magic and tech is something Doom does in his sleep.

Still, in the least I'd argue Shuri having both is more distinct than her having just one or the other. She she does have one of the more unique powersets in marvel right now. Plus, Riri and Moon Girl already have somewhat of a niche with the super smart teenage girl thing... this makes her a bit more distinct from them too. The more she can stand out the better.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Certainly it's not something entirely unique... combining magic and tech is something Doom does in his sleep.

Still, in the least I'd argue Shuri having both is more distinct than her having just one or the other. She she does have one of the more unique powersets in marvel right now. Plus, Riri and Moon Girl already have somewhat of a niche with the super smart teenage girl thing... this makes her a bit more distinct from them too. The more she can stand out the better.
    To general audiences, she is the stand out. Comic audiences have seen it all before so unless she is written really well it doesn't matter what powers she has.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I love this man so much!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

I know this isn't totally BP related, but Coates is writing BP so its a little related. Juneteenth
    thank you so much for sharing. happy juneteenth never forget
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Funny, I didn't know that Shuri fit in the same mold as riri and moon girl, who are filling niche roles as teen heroes, given that, you know, Shuri isn't a teen (despite what Ill informed writer is currently trying to push) put an adult who already had a unique power set different from Tchalla before the need "upgrade" her powerset to vague but plot device mode

Black Panther, Priest #5

The real GOAT
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Agreed. I want my Black Panther Director's Cut!
    Feige wants 3 billies? Finish the Black Panther effects to Ryan Coogler’s satisfaction and put back all the deleted Killmonger footage.
    https://twitter.com/OldManAngelo88/s...66831406469120

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    You didn't need to share this because that first sentence is already a lie. lol
    Its early, but I think Coogler could develop into the best or second best writer of Black Panther.