Page 409 of 744 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 11160
    Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I did say BP had his moments in Ultron Unlimited but it wasn't a greater showing than Red Zone imo. People say he had help from Falcon vs Skull but the entire team helped him against Ultron(rightfully so).

Holding his own against Ultron isn't the same as beating Skull.
    IMO I don't think it is possible to compare holding your own against Ultron and his army along with the rest of the Avengers vs having an assist from Falcon to beat Red Skull after getting manhandled by skull. Hard for me to see how Red Zone is a evolution of BP. In which way is the Red Zone story line a greater showing for T'Challa?

Side Note: Ultron Unlimited really impacted the BP mythos. It was after this story that Priest gave T'Challa the anti-metal claws and the introduction of the Wakanda Design group.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    IMO I don't think it is possible to compare holding your own against Ultron and his army along with the rest of the Avengers vs having an assist from Falcon to beat Red Skull after getting manhandled by skull. Hard for me to see how Red Zone is a evolution of BP. In which way is the Red Zone story line a greater showing for T'Challa?

Side Note: Ultron Unlimited really impacted the BP mythos. It was after this story that Priest gave T'Challa the anti-metal claws and the introduction of the Wakanda Design group.
    Breaking the Red Skulls jaw is a really really really cool scene that is incredibly satisfying for viewers. It's a black king beating the crap out of a freaking Nazi... that's just cool.

But objectively speaking on paper it's not actually much of a feat... on a level playing field with no tricks involved pretty much any of the Avengers can probably beat the Red Skull in a straight fight.
    Last edited by XPac; 07-20-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's actually a very good point about the hypocrisy and double standards involved in blasting T'Challa and Wakanda as a whole for not sharing their advancements with the world, but leaving Stark, Richards, and even Pym alone. I would ask what the difference is between them, but I think we already know.
    If Pym shared his particles with the whole world, you could stop famine and lack of resources. Just enlarge everything. It be like Jesus using loaves of bread to feed multitudes.

Looks like we can expect a BP episode in the What if animated series about T'Challa and Killmonger

WHAT??!!! No Black Panther 2 announced for phase 4! I guess a billion dollars and Oscar wins don't mean anything!

no BP until 2022 at the earliest

poop, coogler too busy I guess. Gift and a curse

phase 4 looks kinda rough for disney money wise.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

WHAT??!!!���� No Black Panther ���� announced for phase 4! I guess a billion dollars and Oscar wins don't mean anything!
    Shang Chi got the Feb. 2021

WHAT??!!! No Black Panther 2 announced for phase 4! I guess a billion dollars and Oscar wins don't mean anything!
    LMAO.

Not surprised to be honest.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

On a night we thought Black Panther would steal the show...

Turns out it was Blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Shang Chi got the Feb. 2021
    looks like feb 2022 it is.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

One tweet said Feige confirmed BP 2 for Phase 4

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    LMAO.

Not surprised to be honest.
    Not to be that guy "again"

Not a lot of love from MCU solo (in terms of the character), not too much done with him in IW and Endgame... NOw its 4 years since his solo feature?

I believe they'll have T'Challa crush. However, he's lost some momentum and that is a long time between films.

Dark timeline for poor old MoS

I don't want SW in Doctor Strange

I don't want Natalie Portman back in Thor.

No BP until 2022 looks like

poop!

EDIT: god and it begins in here. Bast almighty this place sucks now

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    One tweet said Feige confirmed BP 2 for Phase 4
    In development along with Captain Marvel.

It just seems odd how Thor 3 got that push ahead of BP. It seemed to come out of nowhere and its not like Taika is done with his script either.

I mean you would think a oscar winning/nominated movie would have its cast brought out there so people can know T'Challa will be a main staple of the MCU going forward.

I don't need it officially announced, but damnit I thought they'd at least bring Coogler and a few of the characters to Hall H.