Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
The question going forward I guess is this, do we want a Priest/Redjack type Panther going forward, or a T'Chadwick/Hudlin Panther. Priest/Redjack we get the you can only trust Tchalla so much because he is definitely keeping things/ using allies and villains to accomplish the end goal. Or Hudlin/T'Chadwick who will definitely help his allies and is more transparent, but is the hardest Panther and will kill a mofo without hesitation?
This is a great question

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
Priest to associates and enemies. Hudlin to friends and family. Liss for random investigation beat downs.
This is a great answer

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
This is a panther I can get behind! Using mostly priest tech equipment with adding just the push force. Not a fan of Kotd and too much tech.
I want all the tech lol

Priest's BP will always serve as the definitive new testament Bible version, but Aaron's BP is the most refreshingly fun and unapologetic take on the character's abilities that i've seen in a very long time, if not ever.

His tagline is literally other ppl sayin "Of course he just did that, Because he's the Black Panther!"

Only thing close to that is Thorne's Black Panther, but that's a cartoon.