Page 324 of 744 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 11160
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    No way you end a story at #15.

First trade is 1-6

second trade is 7-12

you can't have a 13-15 trade lol

It is going til #18 at a minimum, if not 24.
    Unless you are going to toss in something like a Panther annual to fill that gap.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Is it really over? How will a decade and change being gone be resolved. Going to need more of those guys riding the rhinos. Based on the cover looks like Tchalla is returning to MCU Waknanda. Lol.
    I thought it was the start of a second arc set in the present but dealing with the same issue.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I thought it was the start of a second arc set in the present but dealing with the same issue.
    The new arc starts at 13.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Yeah, I didn't mean precisely at that issue since I recalled something similar last issue.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

[QUOTE=LastManStanding;4371593]
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

DANIEL ACUñA really is talented
    he is talented. I really liked how he has portrayed the habit on the covers as well. The actual habit I mean not the space one. By now his habit should have to standardized detailed look.

Only issue with the cover I have is storm of course

BANNED

[QUOTE=Ezyo1000;4371810]
    Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post

he is talented. I really liked how he has portrayed the habit on the covers as well. The actual habit I mean not the space one. By now his habit should have to standardized detailed look.

Only issue with the cover I have is storm of course
    Dude stays trying to push his wack X-Agenda through the BP solo.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Interesting video that discusses the Black Panther run. One of the host iterates some of our dislikes with Coates run.

[QUOTE=Mr MajestiK;4372720]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

Fore real, it doesn't make sense, he had the opportunity to let Tchalla finally move on, but instead brought him back to this relationship that is doomed to fail because storm is not from the BP franchise and as such, marvel will let it burn... Again. Rather then using space Wakanda as the chance to get Nunakia, and M'Baku into the 616 to be less offensive versions of themselves and build them to more prominent roles and in Nunakia's case, a L.I that is fully controlled by the franchise

remember when TNC got a brand new major captain america villain to work with and tossed him aside for some 80's x-men villain and now some 80's spider-man villain no one cares about

can someone please get him writing a chris claremont solo book instead
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post

Interesting video that discusses the Black Panther run. One of the host iterates some of our dislikes with Coates run.
    I agree with alot of the stuff here too, however, they really don't give Hudlin he due credit like they should. Or really dive into the importance of Hudlin's Wakanda, because unlike the previous versions, Hudlin's Wakanda was the only version that was truly the idealic rendition of ab African nation. It's one thing that always bugs me when people talk about BP. They will praise Priest (obviously) McGregor , Lee and Kirby, but never really give Hudlin (or Liss for that matter) their due credit for what they did. Without Priest we don't have the MCU T'Challa we got, however, without Hudlin, we don't have the Wakanda, Shuri, or the Doras we got in the MCU either. So both deserve their credit

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

[QUOTE=Mr MajestiK;4372720]

Thankfully, HiX-Man is not having any of his shyt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    remember when TNC got a brand new major captain america villain to work with and tossed him aside for some 80's x-men villain and now some 80's spider-man villain no one cares about

can someone please get him writing a chris claremont solo book instead
    In Coates' defense, Foreigner works better against Cap than Spidey.

But yeah, otherwise his villains are odd, his logical narrative sucks and just...no.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

I agree with alot of the stuff here too, however, they really don't give Hudlin he due credit like they should. Or really dive into the importance of Hudlin's Wakanda, because unlike the previous versions, Hudlin's Wakanda was the only version that was truly the idealic rendition of ab African nation. It's one thing that always bugs me when people talk about BP. They will praise Priest (obviously) McGregor , Lee and Kirby, but never really give Hudlin (or Liss for that matter) their due credit for what they did. Without Priest we don't have the MCU T'Challa we got, however, without Hudlin, we don't have the Wakanda, Shuri, or the Doras we got in the MCU either. So both deserve their credit
    I agree with you about Hudlin not getting the credit & respect he has earned

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    I agree with you about Hudlin not getting the credit & respect he has earned
    Yeah and the worst is, they try to act like his run didn't happen to some extent. You read articles about must read bp series, and of course you get Priest, and then they even try to act like Coates bullisht run is on par with Priests or Hudlin's while minimizing Hudlin's also legendary run. You can't have one without the other and you can't have MCU BP mythos without both of them

what is the storyline's current circumstances? is this taking place in a future context? Did Tchalla come back to the current time yet?