Page 106 of 744 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 11160

Since we talked about David Walker recently, he looks to be starting his own comic company.

https://www.newsarama.com/43797-davi...k-company.html

My signed Nighthawks may get a nice bump in value. Lol. Now I got to go to AwesomeCon to get more stuff signed.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Go back and read... some of us said why it was disappointing lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Exactly, i mean, most people here have said everything except the plot is good.
    To be fair, it's easier to just say "i don't understand why..." than to actually read the clearly stated whys and have nothing to retort back with lol.

I ain't mad at it
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

The real issue we should be debating is do the solar flares have any practical use outside of putting Blade out of a job?

Is it like the Krillin move of the same name? temporary blindness? Does it give sun burn to those without the cream?

What can be done with this maneuver or is it like the go-go bp vacuum?
    Black Panther vs Thor

And did BP's force push do that to all the vampires? on the right-side of that panel? The art makes it hard to tell. That's a pretty powerful force push if so
    Black Panther vs Thor

To me it had to be the Force push because there is nothing else on that panel that he has power or tech wise thst can send that many opponents flying other then the force push. Followed by the next panel showing his habit with the lit up accents I think thats what it was.

As for the krillin solar flare? I think it could have done other uses, probably blindness but it would still be cool. I'm just excited to see an artist show the habit taking on different colors showing different tech being used

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In the Avengers thread I wondered why they didn't call Monica. We sort of got our answer hear. I guess when you have guys like Stark and Tchalla you don't necessarily need outside help.
    Or it could just be that as Monica isn't part of this books roster, Aaron chose to use the characters actually featured in the book to maximum effect without having to shoehorn guest stars into the story just for the hell of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Or it could just be that as Monica isn't part of this books roster, Aaron chose to use the characters actually featured in the book to maximum effect without having to shoehorn guest stars into the story just for the hell of it.
    Um... half the issues have been "shoehorning guest stars into the story just for the hell of it". Including the Avengers BC spotlights, the Agents of Wakanda, Namor's team, and the Winter Guard.

There's no logical reason why a master strategist like T'Challa WOULDN'T bring in heroes with powers effective against "fangers". Particularly one he has a good working relationship with, has fought vampires beside before, and was literally JUST on a team with a short while ago.

I think it's much more likely that Aaron simply didn't want to use Monica (but did Blade, because he's cooler in Aaron's opinion0. A less likely theory is that editorial wants him to focus on Carol, for movie synergy reasons. (I say less likely, because Monica is in the movie too, albeit not in a powered state. Probably.)

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Um... half the issues have been "shoehorning guest stars into the story just for the hell of it". Including the Avengers BC spotlights, the Agents of Wakanda, Namor's team, and the Winter Guard.

There's no logical reason why a master strategist like T'Challa WOULDN'T bring in heroes with powers effective against "fangers". Particularly one he has a good working relationship with, has fought vampires beside before, and was literally JUST on a team with a short while ago.

I think it's much more likely that Aaron simply didn't want to use Monica (but did Blade, because he's cooler in Aaron's opinion0. A less likely theory is that editorial wants him to focus on Carol, for movie synergy reasons. (I say less likely, because Monica is in the movie too, albeit not in a powered state. Probably.)
    Monica jusr popped into my head because Tchalla got help from her in Hudlins run while Blade did in Ewings mighty. So 2 characters in this team had a history of asking help from this particular Avenger. Obviously doesn't mean Aaron has any obligation to use her ... but she would have been a fun option in this story.

And she was one of the Avengers who were on duty last time vampires attacked Avengers hq, so she's actually fought Dracula before. I'd sooner think of Monica fighting vampires than Kazar invading Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    And did BP's force push do that to all the vampires? on the right-side of that panel? The art makes it hard to tell. That's a pretty powerful force push if so
    Might be the strongest force push feat yet from memory?

Also did it without getting punched and bodyslammed first lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    To me it had to be the Force push because there is nothing else on that panel that he has power or tech wise thst can send that many opponents flying other then the force push. Followed by the next panel showing his habit with the lit up accents I think thats what it was.
    I think you're right. That's one hell of a force push. His near defeat by Gary 3 years ago really made T'Challa step up his game! Jesus...

As for the krillin solar flare? I think it could have done other uses, probably blindness but it would still be cool. I'm just excited to see an artist show the habit taking on different colors showing different tech being used[/B]
    Hell yea, that habit looking sick! Sad these artists just lazy. They easily could just make the accents a different shade of dark gray as a standard look and then have them glow up when he activates force push/solar flare/vacuum cleaning abilities. Muthafuckas just lazy and lack vision
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post

T'Challa called Monica but she ain't pick up the phone.

She too busy with Hercules, Wanda, Vision, and Conan the Barbarian in Avengers: No Road Home the Sequel coming to your local comic book stores February 13, 2019. Her priorities messed up but it be like that sometimes
    Black Panther vs Thor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    To be fair, it's easier to just say "i don't understand why..." than to actually read the clearly stated whys and have nothing to retort back with lol.

I ain't mad at it

Yeah most of the complaints are Goofy and beyond silly...

Why retort to bullshit ..

Might be the strongest force push feat yet from memory?

Also did it without getting punched and bodyslammed first lol
    Add it to the feats list!

****, i forgot i gotta upload feats from EMH

BPvsThor = 14k views and shitload of angry debates

Bp vs IM&WS = 1k :/

There's a teachable lesson in this exercise
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Montez View Post
    Yeah most of the complaints are Goofy and beyond silly...

Why retort to bullshit ..
    And yet you're bitching about them
    Black Panther vs Thor

BANNED

Go back and read... some of us said why it was disappointing lol
    To be fair you guys complain and complain once the hype dies down
    You guys will still be complaining...

Criticism is cool but y'all are simply negative Nancy's..