Page 225 of 744 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325725 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 11160
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It could make for a half descent Avengers movie with some tweaking. Nice way to bring thr FF, Xmen, and everyone else together.
    That would be a dope "Civil War" style Black Panther movie.

Technically the 3rd film, but its much more going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Cville, looks like Aarons is in it for the long haul. WRONG THREAD, but which Valkyrie?

I think it should've been an Agents of Wakanda book starring Danai, but alas
    Valkyrie? Refresh my memeory.

Cville, looks like Aarons is in it for the long haul. WRONG THREAD, but which Valkyrie?

Has to be classic Valkryie. I don't think the alternate reality one stayed in the 616. So its gotta be Brunhilde or however you spell it.

at least Aaron is staying around. Which means BP is staying around.

I wonder with Hickman writing the X books, if he will consolidate and control all X characters until he is done. Hopefully.

He likes Eden too so we can do a 2 player swap for a 2022 unprotected first round pick.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Has to be classic Valkryie. I don't think the alternate reality one stayed in the 616. So its gotta be Brunhilde or however you spell it.
    I'm kind of surprised they made her an Exiles character instead of just introducing her in the main continuity so she could replace classic Valkyrie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of surprised they made her an Exiles character instead of just introducing her in the main continuity so she could replace classic Valkyrie.
    I don't know the Valkryie mythos very well but aren't they all... nordic aka white?

All the asguardians are white right?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

I don't know the Valkryie mythos very well but aren't they all... nordic aka white?

In the comics they are, yes.

I hope Hickman does for Bishop what he's done for Black Panther. Like his depiction or not, He made Put Panther at the forefront of a biggest marvel event in decades..Bishop deserves so ewhat similar as far as the X-Men universe is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    That would be a dope "Civil War" style Black Panther movie.

Technically the 3rd film, but its much more going on.
    Yeah, similar to how the third Captain America was sort of a stealth Avengers film they could probably do that with BP and Doom War too. It would probably have to be a ways down the road to introduce all the necessary characters, and the story would have to be streamlined. But it would be a nice way to bring a lot of different heroes together in a movie.

at least Aaron is staying around. Which means BP is staying around.

I wonder with Hickman writing the X books, if he will consolidate and control all X characters until he is done. Hopefully.

He likes Eden too so we can do a 2 player swap for a 2022 unprotected first round pick.
    Which is what matters the most and above all else

With all the stuff going on in War of the Realms, which seems to be the most all-hands-on-deck company-wide event since Hickman's Secret Wars (no offense to the trash events Bendis and Spencer put out after), maybe they'll introduce a biracial bisexual tessa-thompson deviant by the end of it? Can't have *all* the asguardians be all white and 1 asian forever can they?

With Hickman taking over X-Men and Aaron steering the BP ship in Avengers, what does that mean for the guy currently on timeout?
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Hogan of the Warrior Three is a pretty asian looking guy, so in theory there could be Valkyries if different ethnicities I suppose.

Dani of the New Mutants sort of became a Valkyrie, so it's also possible non-Asgardians of different ethnicity could have become Valkyries as well. In theory at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I hope Hickman does for Bishop what he's done for Black Panther. Like his depiction or not, He made Put Panther at the forefront of a biggest marvel event in decades..Bishop deserves so ewhat similar as far as the X-Men universe is concerned.
    Lowkey, Hickman did that with Sunspot. But the x-offices didn't care

Even after Ewing finished using him in that d-team Avengers book, the x-offices didn't care

Bishop is lowkey the Luke Cage of the x-universe (not a compliment) but, unlike Luke Cage, Bishop doesn't have black-mutant equivalents to Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Blade, Dr. Voodoo, Miles Morales, etc to make him look as basic as he is. But that's ok, bc the white x-characters handle that job of making him look basic just fine on their own

Still, he the default black-man. At least until they make Roberto dark skin again and recton his hair as being a jheri curl this whole time before remodeling him with a fro or braids. I digress
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    More than anything, I'd like Hickman to give him some sort of retcon to justify murdering the billions of people while chasing Hope. X-Men sort of forgave him and moved on, but they just sort of swept it under the rug. Blaming it on the Shadow King mind controlling him or whatever would be nice.

Lowkey, Hickman did that with Sunspot. But the x-offices didn't care

Even after Ewing finished using him in that d-team Avengers book, the x-offices didn't care

Bishop is lowkey the Luke Cage of the x-universe (not a compliment) but, unlike Luke Cage, Bishop doesn't have black-mutant equivalents to Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Blade, Dr. Voodoo, Miles Morales, etc to make him look as basic as he is. But that's ok, bc the white x-characters handle that job of making him look basic just fine on their own

Still, he the default black-man. At least until they make Roberto dark skin again and recton his hair as being a jheri curl this whole time before remodeling him with a fro or braids. I digress
    I was probably one of the few who liked him when he went villain.

Does anyone know how Distict X was? I remember when it first came out.

Saw the Valkyrie thread. Sounds like Emmett Smith going to the Cardinals. Lol.

Unless shes become really popular in Asgardians of the Galaxy like Cosmoc Ghost Rider did.
    Last edited by Cville; 03-23-2019 at 06:38 PM.

What'd I miss?

Also. Welcome back Maj. Hope your feeling better

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    What'd I miss?

Also. Welcome back Maj. Hope your feeling better
    Aaron and Ewing are doing a Valkyrie book. I thought he'd be exiting Marvel after WoR. Maybe just Thor. Lol