Page 183 of 744 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283683 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    At some point, I'm going to have to read all the spinoff books I missed, including Shuri. Does anyone remember all the ones that existed? There's World of Wakanda, Black Panther & The Crew, Rise of the Black Panther, I seem to remember some kind of digital series, the one with the Dora Milaje teaming up with other Marvel characters, Killmonger, Shuri, Black Panther/Deadpool. Did I miss any?
    Black Panther : Long Live the King by Nnedi, plus that Lexus Black Panther thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    I'm just saying, while I'd love a shot, my take would pretty much erase everything that's currently happening in the books. And I mean everything. Not sure the fans or editorial would go for that.
    With the way the current run has been, I’d be all for it.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Ultimates confirmed.

I'm just saying, while I'd love a shot, my take would pretty much erase everything that's currently happening in the books. And I mean everything. Not sure the fans or editorial would go for that.
    I think fans would be fine.

Honestly? Erasing everything that happened would probably be a good thing considering Coates and others other then narcisse have completely ignored, or contradicted not only previous continuity but the continuity that Coates started. Shuri being the perfect example of this.

A fresh start would be a good thing to get things back k. Course

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

dating rumors confirmed
    The J-man

Nick Fury breaks it down to Blade on an Avengers recruiting trip about Jungle Fever...

Chadwick Boseman has...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNbM781v7M0
    Get Hectic!

Wakanda.

Avengers Initiative... Sort of.

Nick Fury: "King T'challa... My N!&&@"

King T'challa: "Nick Fury... How did you get past security?"

Nick Fury: "The front door was open and I just walked right in."

King T'challa: "Shuri..."

Princess Shuri: "W'kabi's in jail... Border Tribe security is seriously lacking these days."

Nick Fury: "Can I have some of that tea smells good."

King T'challa: "No, only I can drink this... So what brings you to Wakanda?"

Nick Fury: "A brand new Avengers Initiative."

King T'challa: "I'm kind of busy ruling a country... Besides, don't you already have a team."

Nick Fury: "Them white guys... Hell to the naw I'm planning something different."

Nick Fury pulls out a stack of baseball cards featuring some of the most prominent African American/Black super heroes.

Nick Fury: "You... Luke Cage... Rhodey... Drumm... Falcon... Cloak... Blue Marvel..."

King T'challa: "An all black team... WHY?"

Nick Fury: "We are all a part of a bigger universe and we need to exploit that."

Nick Fury pauses, gathers himself and then...

Nick Fury: "White Girls!"

King T'challa coughs up spitting out his tea.

King T'challa: "Dude, WTF!"

Nick Fury pulls King T'challa closer to him and whispers...

Nick Fury: "While all these white guys are playing with hammers, vibranium shields and iron suits we should be all over that MY BROTHA!"

At that moment Nakia strolls in smiling, warmly hugs King T'challa and places a soft kiss on his lips.

Nakia: "The wedding plans have all been arranged... Oh hello Nick Fury."

Nick Fury: "Wassup Wardog number one."

King T'challa: "Uhm Nakia could you give me and Nick a moment please."

Nakia: "Yes my lord I have to go get fitted for my dress anyway you are so gonna love it plus my kinte cloth lingerie... Later."

Nakia strolls back out on Cloud Nine.

Nick Fury: "Look, I aint trying to mess up your situation here but Drumm says he can alter the time space continuum so that nothing about this initiative will leak out. Plus my intel informs me that you have a thang called 'The Nowhere Room' where we can check out for hours or days at a time and come back right at the same time we left and nobody knows a gosh darn thing but us. Shadow Physics, you need to use what you got and take one for the team!"

King T'challa: "White Girls huh!"

Stroking his goatee King T'challa ponders the possibilities pauses and curses himself for ignoring the fly on the wall that had not yet been excused from the room...

Princess Shuri: "You just gonna act like I'm not still standing here!"
    Get Hectic!

Someone beat you to it.

If your series would be similar to what you've done with BP's Quest, sure you may lose a few heads, but you'd likely gain some and really give the solo a shot in the arm it desperately needs.

As of now, imo, it's floundering, no sense of direction, no sense of anticipation, nothing building towards a climax. It's like a plane on the tarmac going in circles but never taking off.

I don't think editorial will be wipe stuff away mode as long the Black Panther movies are in play.

That said I think a lot of us would be looking forward to your take on Black Panther after the cartoon I think you guys did the lord's work on Black Panther's villain gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    At some point, I'm going to have to read all the spinoff books I missed, including Shuri. Does anyone remember all the ones that existed? There's World of Wakanda, Black Panther & The Crew, Rise of the Black Panther, I seem to remember some kind of digital series, the one with the Dora Milaje teaming up with other Marvel characters, Killmonger, Shuri, Black Panther/Deadpool. Did I miss any?
    Black Panther: World of Wakanda #1-5
    Black Panther: World of Wakanda #6

Ultimates: Omniversal (#1-6)
    Ultimates: Omniversal Vol 2- Civil War II (#7-12)
    Ultimates˛: Troubleshooters (#1-6)
    Ultimates˛: Eternity War (#7-11, #100)

Black Panther and the Crew #1-6 [not in #1]

Rise of the Black Panther #1-6
    Black Panther: Soul of the Machine #1-8
    Black Panther: The Sound and the Fury #1
    Black Panther: Long Live the King #1-2, #5
    Black Panther: Long Live the King #3-4
    Black Panther Annual, vol 2, #1

Black Panther vs Deadpool #1-5

Shuri
    Wakanda Forever Spider-Man/X-Men/Avengers
    Killmonger
    Infinity Wraps Ghost Panther 1-2

Might be some more alternate realities stuff im missing, I don't keep track of out of continuity books so I might have forgotten one or two
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I'm just saying, while I'd love a shot, my take would pretty much erase everything that's currently happening in the books.
    I mean... editorial is low key doing that anyway lol

Whole point of hte first season was the "fix the wakandan government" so there was not "one man" in control.

Season 2, everyone still calls him king. Everyone is still fully dependent on him. The Doras who were all "no one man" were begging him for help.

Then magically and completely unexplained, Okoye reappears after a decade because of the movie. The Doras are now throwing the Wakandan salute.

Coates had to wrap up his Stane plotline in a whole other book (Captain America). Okoye is now the main BP supporting character to the point she shows up in Avengers and Captain America now (while griot Shuri, the MA, and Chang where thrown to the side).

Coates Panther was launched off into a wormhole while T'challa is leading the Avengers and Jason Aaron seemingly has full control over him and the supporting cast he wants. Shuri was de-aged, is being depowered, and is now a tech genius guru who doesn't want the Panther title.

We got random side books directly affecting the Wakanda mythology now.

Plus, Rise of the BP panther seemed a lot more like your Pantherjack (and the BP of old) and is one of the few minis that actually held it sales.

Coates ideas are already being phased out once Marvel Comics saw the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ the movie made.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

A good final issue.

spoilers:
    It loops in to Rise at the end. The other Panther goddess is said to be Basts' sister.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post

spoilers:
    It loops in to Rise at the end.
    end of spoilers
    Whew, thanks goodness lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    A good final issue.

spoilers:
    It loops in to Rise at the end. The other Panther goddess is said to be Basts' sister.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It would seem that avoiding family drama is not part of Bast' skill set.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by XJlock; 03-06-2019 at 11:32 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    dating rumors confirmed
    they are not dating. he is dating a woman named Taylor simone leeward.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!