Page 331 of 744 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 11160

So I rebought some Avengers the Initiative issues because Dan Slott is scheduled to be at an event this summer. I forgot how good it was. I wouldn't mind a team up with BP and Gauntlet. And if BP ever gets to mentor Miles, throw in the guy who wears the tiger mask too.

Throw Nick Fury Jr. into that team up with Gauntlet too.
    Last edited by Cville; 05-30-2019 at 02:00 PM.

The fact that we haven't had any news on BP2 and that Shang Chi is looking to cast new actors makes me believe we won't see T'Challa in the next 3 years at most.

Also there is an old rumour on 4chan claiming that Marvel can't figure out the villain for the second film that production might be delayed but take that with a big grain of salt as I don't believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    The fact that we haven't had any news on BP2 and that Shang Chi is looking to cast new actors makes me believe we won't see T'Challa in the next 3 years at most.
    ... because BP is already cast outside of whoever the new villain(s) is going to be. There relaly isn't news to be had for a very long time. All the early stuff, basic stuff is done
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Also there is an old rumour on 4chan claiming that Marvel can't figure out the villain for the second film that production might be delayed but take that with a big grain of salt as I don't believe that.
    I heard Childish Gambino was being considered as the villain.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    ... because BP is already cast outside of whoever the new villain(s) is going to be. There relaly isn't news to be had for a very long time. All the early stuff, basic stuff is done
    They still need to cast additional supporting characters other than the old cast members. They have done it for the other marvel movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I heard Childish Gambino was being considered as the villain.
    Apparently that wasn't true.

I wonder what connection the Prowler will have with BP if he is indeed in the film.

Apparently that wasn't true.

I wonder what connection the Prowler will have with BP if he is indeed in the film.
    I just saw an article that says they put a casting call out for Asian male 40-60 describes as "leader of his people" and young Asian female to play his best warrior. Shooting in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I just saw an article that says they put a casting call out for Asian male 40-60 describes as "leader of his people" and young Asian female to play his best warrior. Shooting in Australia.
    Maybe they'll use the real Mandarin. Though he's obviously an Iron Man villain, it's not like Stark will be using him.

They still need to cast additional supporting characters other than the old cast members. They have done it for the other marvel movies.
    Yeah, when the cast in the first movie was tiny of half of them got killed off. Who Needs to be added to BPs already large cast? Really they don't need to add anyone else other then the villain. BP isbt like the other marvel movies either.

There won't be any news until either SDCC or D23. That's when I expect to hear anything.

Are you forgetting how late we heard that Shuri was even in the movie?

And yes, I said "outside of whoever the new villain(s) is going to be" Which is a big announcement that won't happen outside of a big announcement type of scenario. Not a casting calls sheet.

Sky ain't fallin yet
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah, when the cast in the first movie was tiny of half of them got killed off. Who Needs to be added to BPs already large cast? Really they don't need to add anyone else other then the villain. BP isbt like the other marvel movies either.
    You would have to show some new faces to mix things up. Sequels do that all the time especially if you want to expand the world a bit further i.e Godfather 2, LORT:TW, Spider-Man 2 etc. Not necessarily a large addition of supporting casts for a moderate amount.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Shouldn't we be happy Marvel and Coogler are taking their time with it as opposed to rushing it out?

We heard about the BP movie back in 2013, right? It came out 5 years after that and major announcements came in 2017. It's quite obvious Coogler is taking his time with it and getting the Nolan treatment. I'd rather have that than a rushed out sequel.

Besides Feige said they'll announce Phase 4 plans this summer, so relax. That should start June or July.

(Honestly I don't care if they add new characters or not. You can have the same crop of characters plus one or two new ones because the established Wakandans are all very interesting and their introspectiveness and development is what made the film so good in the first place. I want to know how T'Challa and co. all change with all the events that have happened and yet to come. I care more about that than a bunch of new faces in my opinion).

BTW that casting call about the Asian characters is rumored to be for Shang Chi or Eternals which are supposed to start production I believe this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Shouldn't we be happy Marvel and Coogler are taking their time with it as opposed to rushing it out?

We heard about the BP movie back in 2013, right? It came out 5 years after that and major announcements came in 2017. It's quite obvious Coogler is taking his time with it and getting the Nolan treatment. I'd rather have that than a rushed out sequel.

Besides Feige said they'll announce Phase 4 plans this summer, so relax. That should start June or July.

(Honestly I don't care if they add new characters or not. You can have the same crop of characters plus one or two new ones because the established Wakandans are all very interesting and their introspectiveness and development is what made the film so good in the first place. I want to know how T'Challa and co. all change with all the events that have happened and yet to come. I care more about that than a bunch of new faces in my opinion).

BTW that casting call about the Asian characters is rumored to be for Shang Chi or Eternals which are supposed to start production I believe this year.
    If that means taking their time to make great action scenes equivalent to John Wick 3 then I'm all for it lol.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Eh, the sequel is in the development stage right now so it'll be things like script, scheduling shoots, casting and working out production details. If you ask me, I'm hoping the movie has maybe fewer action sequences but they're longer and better choreographed. I like them in the first movie but I think except the final battle and the chase scene that they're shorter than I hoped. You don't have to have lots of action all the time. Just make it count when it does come along.

John Wick is the best Hollywood can do in imitating Hong Kong cinema. That's really what those films are for. I doubt anyone in the cast is willing to put in the amount of (dangerous) work to achieve that. But that film also had Halle Berry in it so I guess it can be done (I also haven't seen JW 3 tbf). But why not? Coogler can shoot action. We know he can. I just want to see him get more comfortable with it.