Page 213 of 744 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313713 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I feel like Aaron just tells the artists to "draw a new weapon or gadget!" for each issue lol
    Though I lile the tech feats generally speaking, I don't like the disposable one and done nature of it all. The solar flair thing he and Stark used a couple issues back could have ended rhe fight anytime they wanted, but it sort of vanished.

He needs to give some of this gear a name and take a few word bubbles to explaon them. Flesh it out, and it at least has a chance to nit vanish into thin air, never to be seen again.

Jason Aaron killing it again
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    More than a lightsaber. That's Mace Windus' lightsaber. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    *does some googling*

Honestly, after Captain Marvel and Infinity War (Ironman and Dr Strange specifically), i'm firmly in the "everything and the kitchen-fucking-sink" wagon when it comes to Black Panther feats, doohickies, and rumble board ignorance in the MCU.

There's no reward for being humble other than getting dusted while someone else gets to break their uninhibited foot in Thanos' ass.

I've had enough. Aaron has restored the feeling
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Seems like he used some kind of force field/energy to protect himself, Blade and Ghost Rider from She-Hulk's gamma explosion too.
    Lol @ BP casually pulling out lightsabers and no-selling nuclear warhead explosions with casual force fields hahahaha

Aaron on some other ****. I love it
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Honestly, after Captain Marvel and Infinity War (Ironman and Dr Strange specifically), i'm firmly in the "everything and the kitchen-fucking-sink" wagon when it comes to Black Panther feats, doohickies, and rumble board ignorance in the MCU.

There's no reward for being humble other than getting dusted while someone else gets to break their uninhibited foot in Thanos' ass.

I've had enough. Aaron has restored the feeling
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Lol @ BP casually pulling out lightsabers and no-selling nuclear warhead explosions with casual force fields hahahaha

Aaron on some other ****. I love it
    Comics only purpose these days is to story board ideas for movies, cartoons, and video games anyway

Give me a Avengers + blade movie for the MCU against the shadow colonol now. Post credit scene... Dracula was behind it all! roll credits!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

more evidence they just threw Okoye's ass on the poster for the diversity points

Transparent as hell lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

ADD IT TO THE LIST lol

Yeah can't 100% tell what happened but he did something
    This dude had a gamma bomb dropped on him that did this

And this muthafucka just chillin dead center of it like "Really She-Hulk? Really? You interrupted my scolding of Eric..."

Ridiculous. Aaron's BP vs prime Dr. Doom would be a toss up

He'd whoop Bendis' Doom in 2 minutes
    Black Panther vs Thor

more evidence they just threw Okoye's ass on the poster for the diversity points

Transparent as hell lol
    They should just come out with a statement apologizing to all black people on some "look, our bad, we messed up killing all the black people... *looks at Rhodey*... ok all the black people that matter... but just watch this movie anyway and we'll make it up to you on the backend with AvX and Secret Wars in the next 10 years."

I think i'd respect that more, wouldn't you?
    Black Panther vs Thor

Transparent as hell lol
    That Marvel did not realize how big BP's movie was gonna blow up when they were plotting this damn crossover is so apparent by now that it's almost funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    That Marvel did not realize how big BP's movie was gonna blow up when they were plotting this damn crossover is so apparent by now that it's almost funny.
    I think they overthought the damn line up.

Keeping the same 11 members, the line up should have been the old guard + the new guard, so the first 7 is easy...

Cap, IM, Thor, Hulk, BP, CM, DS

Probably should have kept Quill alive to deal with his guilt but Rocket is fine too.

Need Nebula and Lang for plot reasons.

Then widow sure why not.

Basically, throw out rhodey (I mean, why is he here at this point?) and hawkeye (who relaly gives a ****? AoU was his movie), throw in DS and BP. Mix the old with the new plus all the big names together in their "send off" movie to end the Infinity Saga.

Plus it would have made the ending of IW be that more believable if they didn't kill off the biggest seller(s).

Of course, this could all be moot if everyone comes back half way through the movie but....

I think they overthought the damn line up.

Keeping the same 11 members, the line up should have been the old guard + the new guard, so the first 7 is easy...

Cap, IM, Thor, Hulk, BP, CM, DS

Probably should have kept Quill alive to deal with his guilt but Rocket is fine too.

Need Nebula and Lang for plot reasons.

Then widow sure why not.

Basically, throw out rhodey (I mean, why is he here at this point?) and hawkeye (who relaly gives a ****? AoU was his movie), throw in DS and BP. Mix the old with the new plus all the big names together in their "send off" movie to end the Infinity Saga.

Plus it would have made the ending of IW be that more believable if they didn't kill off the biggest seller(s).

Of course, this could all be moot if everyone comes back half way through the movie but....
    You throw in Widow and Hawkeye because its the last time the original Avengers are going to fight side by side. Its the band getting back together one last time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    You throw in Widow and Hawkeye because its the last time the original Avengers are going to fight side by side. Its the band getting back together one last time.
    I really think it's that simple. We're not seeing many of them again so it doesn't hurt to give them a respectful send off that recognizes their contributions and sets the stage for the next generation of stories. The new wave of characters will get the same when it's their turn to die/retire so I don't have an issue with them not being at the forefront in Endgame. In fact I'd rather Marvel not be reactionary by shoehorning their more successful characters so that they don't end up looking bad or out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I really think it's that simple. We're not seeing many of them again so it doesn't hurt to give them a respectful send off that recognizes their contributions and sets the stage for the next generation of stories. The new wave of characters will get the same when it's their turn to die/retire so I don't have an issue with them not being at the forefront in Endgame. In fact I'd rather Marvel not be reactionary by shoehorning their more successful characters so that they don't end up looking bad or out of place.
    Widow has a solo coming.

It isn't about shoehorning. It is about putting together the characters people actually want to see before everything changes. Mixing the old with the new together. Because there is a very real chance the only time Cap and T'challa fight side by side was that 1 minute of shaky cam in IW. There is a very real chance Stark never meets T'challa. There is a very real chance Strange never sees the real Hulk or T'challa never talks to Thor or Strange never see Rocket.

We are losing those cool intereactions so we can see Hawkeye pout about his family so he goes and kills asian gangsters with a sword (lol). If we wanted to focus on a personal loss... T'challa just sacrificed his own countrymen, his sister is seemingly snapped along with half his country... how bout that for loss.

Aaaaaaaaaand profit wise, Disney execs lost a good amount of money because I really doubt the "casual black audience" that came out for BP is gonna give a **** about EG lol. My grandma hasn't brought up endgame at all and she saw BP twice.

OH well, found hudlins third complete collection in the bargain bin today, 10 bucks woot

Shiiiiiiit the while point of Avenger films is to "shoehorn" in all these damn characters lol.

They already said if they could go back they'd have given BP much more things to do in Infinity War (shoehorn!!) and there was push back by some producers on the decision to dust him bc they wanted him in End Game (shoehorn!!) and the Russos said they regret filming back to back bc they couldn't change (shoehorn!) as much stuff as they'd like given what they know now but they still did heavy reshoots (shoehorn!)

Let's not get into how they shoehorn itonman in everything and Feige admitting they'd have shoehorned him even more in the avenger films if the other solo films had underperformed.

Shoehorn city baby
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Ultimately the Russos should use the characters they feel they need to tell the story they need to tell. I don't think they need to lose too much sleep over selecting characters who are profitable, because they likely feel the movie will do well regardless of who they use.