Page 214 of 744 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314714 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 11160
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Imagine the world premiere of the Black Panther 2 trailer......and this song comes on

*chills*

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Shiiiiiiit the while point of Avenger films is to "shoehorn" in all these damn characters lol.

They already said if they could go back they'd have given BP much more things to do in Infinity War (shoehorn!!) and there was push back by some producers on the decision to dust him bc they wanted him in End Game (shoehorn!!) and the Russos said they regret filming back to back bc they couldn't change (shoehorn!) as much stuff as they'd like given what they know now but they still did heavy reshoots (shoehorn!)

Let's not get into how they shoehorn itonman in everything and Feige admitting they'd have shoehorned him even more in the avenger films if the other solo films had underperformed.

Shoehorn city baby
    Lol why was spiderman in civil war again?

Bast have mercy, they went back and added a whole in story pointless side mission to shoehorn his ass in a movie that plotwise made no gd sense.

They had to use a post credit mystery pager to shoehorn carol into endgame.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I'm legitimately not as pumped because all the new characters I love are gone and won't show up again till the end of the film
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Them kicks though...

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I'm legitimately not as pumped because all the new characters I love are gone and won't show up again till the end of the film
    I love the MCU. It is the reason I read comics.

But yeah, the more I think about the starting End Game roster, the more bitter I get about it. I am a selfish fanboy. I want MORE

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Lol why was spiderman in civil war again?

Bast have mercy, they went back and added a whole in story pointless side mission to shoehorn his ass in a movie that plotwise made no gd sense.

They had to use a post credit mystery pager to shoehorn carol into endgame.
    Same reason T'Challa was there. Introduction for later movie. Only difference between him and T'Challa was that T'Challa got a meaningful arc out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    That Marvel did not realize how big BP's movie was gonna blow up when they were plotting this damn crossover is so apparent by now that it's almost funny.
    This is my thing...

On one hand people say Marvel wasn't planning on BP being as big of a hit. So how in the world should we believe Black Panther got every resource available to make it as the great as the movie became.

Its a damn MIRACLE Black Panther being the best reviewed comic movie ever, most $ in the U.S, and academy award winner/best picture nominee.

Considering the fact they filmed most of the movie in Atlanta and had its B team on the CGI/shortest pre and post production.

**** showing love with future films. I want UNLIMITED resources for the next film. Treat it like an Avengers film.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I love the MCU. It is the reason I read comics.

But yeah, the more I think about the starting End Game roster, the more bitter I get about it. I am a selfish fanboy. I want MORE
    I mean...it is a 3 hour movie.

They could shock us all and the 2nd half of the film has all the characters together.

Here's to hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Same reason T'Challa was there. Introduction for later movie. Only difference between him and T'Challa was that T'Challa got a meaningful arc out of it
    They actually integrated T'challa into the plot.

That is a pretty damn big difference lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    They actually integrated T'challa into the plot.

That is a pretty damn big difference lol.
    Peter is the reason T'Challa had a smaller role in the movie. He was supposed to be featured more.

Blessing in disguise though. The Spider-man movie getting pushed up gave them time to get Coogler.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Peter is the reason T'Challa had a smaller role in the movie. He was supposed to be featured more.

Blessing in disguise though. The Spider-man movie getting pushed up gave them time to get Coogler.
    I don't see the loss, really. T'Challa appeared enough to be righteous, not self righteous

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    *does some googling*

One movie scene with Tchalla tossing this to Nick Fury during a fight would be legendary. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    One movie scene with Tchalla tossing this to Nick Fury during a fight would be legendary. lol
    Simultaneously blow the mind of black panther fans, MCU fans, and Star wars fans?

The earth might crack from the screams

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Shiiiiiiit the while point of Avenger films is to "shoehorn" in all these damn characters lol.

They already said if they could go back they'd have given BP much more things to do in Infinity War (shoehorn!!) and there was push back by some producers on the decision to dust him bc they wanted him in End Game (shoehorn!!) and the Russos said they regret filming back to back bc they couldn't change (shoehorn!) as much stuff as they'd like given what they know now but they still did heavy reshoots (shoehorn!)

Let's not get into how they shoehorn itonman in everything and Feige admitting they'd have shoehorned him even more in the avenger films if the other solo films had underperformed.

Shoehorn city baby
    I know Nate Moore didn’t want them to kill him but I don’t remember anyone saying anything like this post the massive success of his solo. The only thing that I can think of is when the writers said they would’ve kept his role the same even if they had known.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    This is my thing...

On one hand people say Marvel wasn't planning on BP being as big of a hit. So how in the world should we believe Black Panther got every resource available to make it as the great as the movie became.

Its a damn MIRACLE Black Panther being the best reviewed comic movie ever, most $ in the U.S, and academy award winner/best picture nominee.

Considering the fact they filmed most of the movie in Atlanta and had its B team on the CGI/shortest pre and post production.

**** showing love with future films. I want UNLIMITED resources for the next film. Treat it like an Avengers film.

For a solo marvel movie, it did have one of the bigger budgets at the time. So they clearly were investing resources into it, and it paid off. CGI aside the visuals and music were obviously oscar worthy.