Page 530 of 585 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540580 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 8761
  1. #7936
    Fantastic Member KingNomarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    478

    Default






  2. #7937
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,675

    Default

    First Sentry now Ego is coming?

    LOL wtf is Zub doing?

    oh god don'tbring tetu back please
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  3. #7938
    Fantastic Member KingNomarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Zenzi was last seen working with Nazis but now she gon end up working with NuKillmonger or the symbiote? Plus Tetu coming back after not being seen or mentioned in almost 2yrs with no buildup. I guess Tetu and Zenzi are done with their power to the people stuff and are fine with imperialist slavers from the future being in charge.

  4. #7939
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Zenzi was last seen working with Nazis but now she gon end up working with NuKillmonger or the symbiote? Plus Tetu coming back after not being seen or mentioned in almost 2yrs with no buildup. I guess Tetu and Zenzi are done with their power to the people stuff and are fine with imperialist slavers from the future being in charge.
    I think that might be normal Killmonger wearing the symbiote. The solicit says N'Jadaka, not Emperor N'Jadaka. Maybe?

  5. #7940
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Zenzi was last seen working with Nazis but now she gon end up working with NuKillmonger or the symbiote? Plus Tetu coming back after not being seen or mentioned in almost 2yrs with no buildup. I guess Tetu and Zenzi are done with their power to the people stuff and are fine with imperialist slavers from the future being in charge.
    If you're Tetu and you're sitting in a jail cell, imperialist slaves in the short term at least might be an improvement over your present situation. Though long term it might not... sort of depends on what the guy in the Symbiote has in mind.

  6. #7941
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I think that might be normal Killmonger wearing the symbiote. The solicit says N'Jadaka, not Emperor N'Jadaka. Maybe?
    I refuse to accept emperior Killmonger is dead

    I just can't. No way the writing can be that bad. No way.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  7. #7942
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I refuse to accept emperior Killmonger is dead

    I just can't. No way the writing can be that bad. No way.
    The symbiote made it off the ship so it's possible. I don't see why dig up old Killmonger unless he has no story and is just trying to fill time to complete the trade. Lol.

  8. #7943
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The symbiote made it off the ship so it's possible. I don't see why dig up old Killmonger unless he has no story and is just trying to fill time to complete the trade. Lol.
    Though I do think the symbiote is a very viable way to bring back the original Killmonger, they probably are going to give the emperor one shot before doing that. You can get a story out of both. Have T'Challa beat the emperor, symbiote escapes, and we see Erik with it down the line.

  9. #7944
    Fantastic Member KingNomarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I refuse to accept emperior Killmonger is dead

    I just can't. No way the writing can be that bad. No way.
    We could be looking at a copy of season 2 where it looked like Klaw was the big bad only to be replaced at the last minute with the Adversary. If he's dead than nearly 2yrs would be wasted on him, even wasting an issue dedicated to him just for him not to be killed off and not the true villain (just like Klaw). The biggest missed opportunity would be T'Challa vs NuKillmonger and we haven't get to see them meet. Unless his subconscious merged with the symbiote and they take over Killmonger's corpse it doesn't make much sense for Killmonger to suddenly appear as the big bad. Wasn't his body last seen in Hudlin's run with his son in Niganda?

  10. #7945
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    We could be looking at a copy of season 2 where it looked like Klaw was the big bad only to be replaced at the last minute with the Adversary. If he's dead than nearly 2yrs would be wasted on him, even wasting an issue dedicated to him just for him not to be killed off and not the true villain (just like Klaw). The biggest missed opportunity would be T'Challa vs NuKillmonger and we haven't get to see them meet. Unless his subconscious merged with the symbiote and they take over Killmonger's corpse it doesn't make much sense for Killmonger to suddenly appear as the big bad. Wasn't his body last seen in Hudlin's run with his son in Niganda?
    At least Klaw did something for an issue or two lol

    This would be... an utter incapability to tell a coherent story.

    I can't believe anyone would write a 2 year story and kill the villain off panel without ever meeting the hero or every fighting and said villain is killed by some rando we barely know. I refuse to believe it lol
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  11. #7946
    Astonishing Member Dboi654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,770

    Default

    variant cover for BLACK PANTHER AND THE AGENTS OF WAKANDA #2


  12. #7947
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,675

    Default

    What has Sentry even been up too anyway?
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  13. #7948
    Fantastic Member KingNomarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    478

    Default

    The last I heard he and the Void became one persona instead of being two separate personalities.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that T'Challa realized Sentry might be involved with what's going on in that town and got something designed specifically for him.

  14. #7949
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    The last I heard he and the Void became one persona instead of being two separate personalities.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that T'Challa realized Sentry might be involved with what's going on in that town and got something designed specifically for him.
    Honestly, I think if he new Void was involved he would have summoned the Avengers. That's too big a threat frankly to leave to this group. No offense to them... but Void is a potential all hands on deck level threat.

  15. #7950
    Fantastic Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    variant cover for BLACK PANTHER AND THE AGENTS OF WAKANDA #2

    Hopefully we will get Black Panther beating Sentry. One can only hope after all the poor Panther storylines we had to endure from Coates.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •