Page 522 of 587 FirstFirst ... 22422472512518519520521522523524525526532572 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 8801
  1. #7816
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    T'challa and Boltagon: Murder Bros For Life


    F Namor... Boltagon is T'challa new monarch buddy.

    Anyone that rides with you on a surprise murder mission is bro for life.
    Would’ve been nice to see them interact more but that probably won’t happen for a long time since Marvel now won’t touch any inhuman that’s not named Kamala or Lunella.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

  2. #7817
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    T'challa and Boltagon: Murder Bros For Life


    F Namor... Boltagon is T'challa new monarch buddy.

    Anyone that rides with you on a surprise murder mission is bro for life.
    Problem being Black Bolt might literally be the most boring character to have a bromance with. Literally. He's okay in a group like the Illuminati though.

  3. #7818
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Lol. No questions asked just bring a shovel.
    And can't snitch if you can't talk lol

    I do find it hilarious that the world was ending, Illuminati on the run, T'challa finds time to hav ea super secret meetings with Black Bolt to plan an assassination lol.


    Are the Inhumans doing anything lately? Last thing I remember was "Death of Inhumans"
    Wiki says he may hav eshown up in the last few issues of Dr Strange?

    But yeah, last thing was the horrid Death of Inhumans.

    Damn you Ike. Why
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  4. #7819
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Would’ve been nice to see them interact more but that probably won’t happen for a long time since Marvel now won’t touch any inhuman that’s not named Kamala or Lunella.
    I was actually kinda hoping they would have had some interaction prior to all the IvX stuff, when Black Bolts cloud was potentially threatening to kill T'Challa's ex-wife. That might have been interesting.

    But honestly I think most of the Illuminati went their separate ways after Secret Wars. Not a time I imagine any of them remember fondly.

  5. #7820
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Would’ve been nice to see them interact more but that probably won’t happen for a long time since Marvel now won’t touch any inhuman that’s not named Kamala or Lunella.
    They should add an Inhuman to Avengers or Agents of Wakanda.

    I think Karnak would be a good character to bring on.

  6. #7821
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They should add an Inhuman to Avengers or Agents of Wakanda.

    I think Karnak would be a good character to bring on.
    Karnak out here handing over children to Mister Sinister, his own son I think. Lol. But I do like his zip up hoodie wrapped fist style. Reminds me of Rock Lee

  7. #7822
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Karnak out here handing over children to Mister Sinister, his own son I think. Lol. But I do like his zip up hoodie wrapped fist style. Reminds me of Rock Lee
    Why is he doing that? Is this another plan to ruin the Inhumans?

    Somebody save Karnak from the X-Men.

  8. #7823
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Why is he doing that? Is this another plan to ruin the Inhumans?

    Somebody save Karnak from the X-Men.
    I found the explanation.

    "Leer is the son of the Inhuman royal, Karnak. When all of the Inhumans' Terrigen Mist was destroyed, Karnak chose to hand his son over to Mister Sinister in order to awaken his latent powers without the need of Terrigenesis.[1] Leer later ended up in the hands of Dark Beast who experimented on him, as well as other Inhumans, in the mutant nation of New Tian, before being handed over to Hydra at an unknown period of time"

    I believe he rescued him during Secret Empire

  9. #7824
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I found the explanation.

    "Leer is the son of the Inhuman royal, Karnak. When all of the Inhumans' Terrigen Mist was destroyed, Karnak chose to hand his son over to Mister Sinister in order to awaken his latent powers without the need of Terrigenesis.[1] Leer later ended up in the hands of Dark Beast who experimented on him, as well as other Inhumans, in the mutant nation of New Tian, before being handed over to Hydra at an unknown period of time"

    I believe he rescued him during Secret Empire
    He might as well have handed him over to Maximus. Would have made more sense.

  10. #7825
    Mario Di Giacomo Beware Of Geek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    5K in one month. Ouch.
    Mario Di Giacomo

  11. #7826
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They should add an Inhuman to Avengers or Agents of Wakanda.

    I think Karnak would be a good character to bring on.
    Speaking of Inhumans, wasn’t there a colony of them revealed to be in Africa during the Inhumans push? That could’ve made for a good story. Damn it Scott Buck.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

  12. #7827
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Speaking of Inhumans, wasn’t there a colony of them revealed to be in Africa during the Inhumans push? That could’ve made for a good story. Damn it Scott Buck.
    I think there was.

    Queen Zanda could have been an Inhuman.

  13. #7828
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I think there was.

    Queen Zanda could have been an Inhuman.
    That could be a route to give her the Panthers Quest powers.

  14. #7829
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I think there was.

    Queen Zanda could have been an Inhuman.
    Brother that would’ve been amazing, hell I would’ve made Monica Lynne an Inhuman as well and given her some sound manipulation powers since she’s a singer. So much potential lost now because of that awful show.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

  15. #7830
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Brother that would’ve been amazing, hell I would’ve made Monica Lynne an Inhuman as well and given her some sound manipulation powers since she’s a singer. So much potential lost now because of that awful show.
    They can just turn them into mutants rather than Inhumans if they really wanted to. It's not a HUGE difference.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •