Page 646 of 744 FirstFirst ... 146546596636642643644645646647648649650656696 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 11160

Agents of Wakanda is really good
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's no big deal if other nations come off as @$$holes. They're run by nameless faceless people no one cares about. Governments in general, especailly in comics, are run by @$$holes.

T'CHalla withholding the cure for cancer from the rest of the world is a tougher pill to swallow. Obviously it was T'Chaka at the time... but T'Challa runs things now and cancer still exists, so he's doing the same thing. Putting a superhero in the position where he's the guy withholding the cure from cancer, a discease which basically EVERYONE on earth at least knows someone who is suffering from, probably isn't the best idea in the world. I don't even care that much if Wakanda and T'Chaka look like @$$holes.. but T'Challa to some degree needs to be shielded from that.
    #### the rest of the world.

Black Panther wiped any debt he owed them when they ignored two back to back genocides in AVX and then Thanos, and then he saved the multiverse anyway.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 11-14-2019 at 09:28 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    #### the rest of the world.

Black Panther wiped any debt he owed them when they ignored two back to back genocides in AVX and then Thanos, and then he saved the multiverse anyway.
    I'm fine with Tchaka and Wakanda having an #### the rest of the world outlook. Hickman went out of his way to highlight this mentality with the previous BP. Tchalla being a super hero is a different matter. An Avengers chairman with a #### the rest of the world outlook doesn't work. And obviously he doesn't.

I DO think the rest of the world gets a pass for ignoring Thanos genocide of Wakanda in TRO though. Thanos was keeping the rest of the universe (which includes Wakanda) from being destroyed in incursions. Sucky situation, but what can ya do.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I have to give credit to Stormphoenix for this find. In the latest issue of Agents of Wakanda Tchalla uses Ororo's name for his password to establish communication with his ship. This is soooooooo freaking cute:

I love love!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Was it the one where he said, "You were so concerned with whether or not you could, you didn't stop to think about if you should"?
    Yep! That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Agents of Wakanda is really good
    Yeah ands its numbers aren't bad, 40k first issue then 27k the second.

If I may...

Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah ands its numbers aren't bad, 40k first issue then 27k the second.
    Some folks may not want to hear it, but I think the book may do even better if T'challa is mixed with characters that have a cooler looking aesthetic and higher profile

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Some folks may not want to hear it, but I think the book may do even better if T'challa is mixed with characters that have a cooler looking aesthetic and higher profile
    Miles, Deadpool, X-23...?

It has the potential to pull in those fan bases to one place.

Astonishing Member

I don’t think that’s up for debate. Even if his solo was lighting up the charts, T’Challa can’t possibly anchor a team book made of D-listers like Gorilla Man and Broo. The market’s not built for a cast like that, especially when there’s other “black ops” books to compete with like Strikeforce and Savage Avengers.

I think Marvel should’ve included more legit super spies (like Winter Soldier and Black Widow) to dig into the post-Secret Empire espionage/intelligence landscape. Add in a bit more Wakandan agents and this book would’ve been perfect for me. But it’s still been great so far and I’m happy to see BP is taking charge on missions and active with the team.

Of course. When s Character is brushing up to A list range, you pair them up with other A listers and maybe even some other rising listers room frankly, o think the book needs to grab other stars as the main cast with T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Miles, Deadpool, X-23...?

It has the potential to pull in those fan bases to one place.
    Miles would be awesome. Daredevil as well. Matt and T'Challa really should hang out more.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Miles would be awesome. Daredevil as well. Matt and T'Challa really should hang out more.
    Maybe as extra legal representation, but I don't see Daredevil as the govt. agent type.

Moon Knight? His profile is pretty high.

What is Nick Fury Jr. doing these days?

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Moon Knight? His profile is pretty high.

What is Nick Fury Jr. doing these days?
    Jr is a good choice. His comic didn't last long, but it was what I thought Agents would be like.