Page 168 of 744 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268668 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    *whistles*. What happened to lose five thousand. Maybe an incentive for the month of December. If only there was an event coming up to help boost sales.
    December was the beginning of the "next chapter". The stores may have vainly hoped for actual plot movement....

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Done. The series was great and it should have been nominated for more awards.
    Best supporting actress was torture. Had to pick between Nakia, Shuri, and Okoye. lol

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Im happy and mad at the same damn time!
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Oh this was funny alright. Like how to take a cool idea and ruin it.
    S1, how to ruin the Wakandan government. Check

S2 how to ruin the god angle. Check.

S3 how to ruin space Wakanda. Check.

S4? My guess, how to ruin the previous BPs

I need Trevor Noah to translate things my wife says because I think she's low-key shading me!

That's the last time I marry African... I should have married that blue Jedi girl I met on Tatooine!

Palpatine: "Execute Order 66!"

DAYUM!!!
    Get Hectic!

Lightbulb The Templin Institue Kindom of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    S1, how to ruin the Wakandan government. Check

S2 how to ruin the god angle. Check.

S3 how to ruin space Wakanda. Check.

S4? My guess, how to ruin the previous BPs
    Brother Ezyo, at this point Coates' disrespect for the Black Panther mythos would be laughable if it weren't taking up space that a better series would provide. Non of his **** is sticking as it were.

Any who, in the larger world, the youtube channel The Templin Institute did a video on the MCUs Wakanda!
    I came across this channel from the first WH40K lore video they produced.

In this video I wish they didn't use "Third World" as a synonym for "poor" when describing the front that Wakanda puts up, as that is not the terms origin.
    Its use as a proxy for poor or "developing" was started during the Cold War to justify interfering in the governments of non-aligned countries because we were "helping" them as opposed to pushing policies that insure the stay poor and in our debt.

Wakanda would properly be described as a rich and powerful Third World country.

Hotep.

Daoud

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Black Panther's Quest got nominated for an IMAGE AWARD

If you want it to win, PLEASE, click and go vote.

(and spread the WORD!)

AWARDS LINK
    how often can we vote any idea?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I can't believe they are going to drag Shuri out with these numbers. It'll be under 10K by the end of it.
    If it gets canceled, skyvolt gon have some explaining to do!

On a side note: they really missed the mark with that killmonger book. yeesh, it didn't resonate with anyone.
    What the hell were they thinking?? So stupid!

Should've took the artist and put him/her on BPvsDP
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

It's crazy how Wakandans in space is so... Boring. I mean with how great the art is, we should of gotten some epic level isht o. This with space battles, mechs, and at least ONE lightsaber battle. But alas, we got goons getting killed, sulky Tchalla, N'jadaka shaking his fist, and know just about as much as when this started..

Could you imagine how great this would be if Priest or Hudlins version would be ? Ugh such a waste of a cool concept
    The best stretch of BP's existence across the board and this bum Coates is dragging out a tedious re-imagining of Coogler's movie minus all the cool, epic, and meaningful parts. And worse, it's in a vacuum!

616-BP leading the Avengers and uniting the nations, Okoye leading Agents of Wakanda, yet we can't explore any of that ish more bc russel wilson-BP out here fighting plot progression issue after issue
    Black Panther vs Thor

On a more positive note, i'm happy for all the brand new twitter followers that bought captain marvel #1 and continue to buy fantastic four
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    The best stretch of BP's existence across the board and this bum Coates is dragging out a tedious re-imagining of Coogler's movie minus all the cool, epic, and meaningful parts. And worse, it's in a vacuum!

616-BP leading the Avengers and uniting the nations, Okoye leading Agents of Wakanda, yet we can't explore any of that ish more bc russel wilson-BP out here fighting plot progression issue after issue
    Quiete frankly, im just waiting for the reveal that space Tchalla (as with S1&2) is actually a skrull, and the real Tchalla is the one running the Avengers and giving ride or die Okoye her due credit for being a G since day one

Everything Coates has done would have made far, far more sense if "seasons" one and two had been switched.

I can buy Wakanda suffering a leadership crisis if T'challa has vanished and Shuri is still frozen in amber.

The people might rightly decide that less centralized power is necessary due to the lack of a stable throne. But having T'challa just disappear right on the heels of the Wakandan "revolution" doesn't make any sense. Especially since he's running around over in Avengers.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quiete frankly, im just waiting for the reveal that space Tchalla (as with S1&2) is actually a skrull, and the real Tchalla is the one running the Avengers and giving ride or die Okoye her due credit for being a G since day one
    Sadly it will most likely be the opposite. Tchalla dies at the end of War of Realms to reveal he is a skrull.