Page 415 of 744 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Looks like voodoo isn't the Strange's new best friend, by SW instead at least lol

Also... with marvel getting weird with the titles, weird with Dr Strange, weird with Thor... introducing Eternals, pulling blade out of their ass...

THE MEPHISTO IN BP2 DREAM IS STILL ALIVE BOYS!!! I WONT GIVE IT UP UNTIL MY DREAMS ARE CRUSHED!

So, the What if... could be interesting.

It is animated so I doubt they can go full dark like, "what if Killmonger had his race war?" unless he gets stopped byt he Avengers or something lol. So what are the possiblities there?

What if... M'baku took the HSH and defeated Killmonger after T'challa's death?

What if... T'chaka didn't die?

What if... T'chaka took N'jadaka home and raised him with T'challa? I think that is my favorite. Show us what might have happened if he wasn't raised in hell.
    If we get Mephisto in the sequel I'd pray to Bast and the unmemorable gods Coates added to see this adapted.

Huh, looks like what was shown was the complete phase 4 slate leaving BP 2 and Blade for phase 5.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Huh, looks like what was shown was the complete phase 4 slate leaving BP 2 and Blade for phase 5.
    Seems to phases don't really mean anything anymore.

Used to be they built up to a team up movie but I guess not this phase.

Unless this phase is, "chill out for 2 years before we build again" lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Man some of you don't know the meaning of "appreciation". That's why I rarely come on here now.
    Too many OG's lost to the abyss. High of the movie followed by the inevitable counter hate was too much to handle :/

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Thinking about it, the further back the release could mean they're building up to something with all of the other movies.

Secret Invasion anyone?

Can you imagine SWaD on the big screen?
    No, because I can only get so errect.

IDK how they would improve on perfection lol.

(yes its my favorite story ever).

The thought of all tech being shut down so Wakanda goes to the vaults to arm themselves wtih whatever weapons they find is too much for my body to handle lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by kingnomarch View Post
    if we get mephisto in the sequel i'd pray to bast and the unmemorable gods coates added to see this adapted.

imagine the gifs!!!!!!

Phase 4 definitely feels like a chill phase which makes since with phase 3 being the largest phase and having three major event films (Civil War, IW, and Endgame), looks like Marvel might be taking their time before the next big event film.

With Monica showing up in WandaVision and Scarlet Witch appearing in DS 2 with it dealing with the multiverse and phase 5 rebooting Blade, F4, and the X-Men. I think phase 4 and 5 could be leading to the next big event film.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    imagine the gifs!!!!!!

I guess it also means that BP 2 will be the first phase 5 movie since it's the only one with a director/writer and cast and by time 2021 sdcc comes around Ryan should be done with the script.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I guess it also means that BP 2 will be the first phase 5 movie since it's the only one with a director/writer and cast and by time 2021 sdcc comes around Ryan should be done with the script.
    It could be possible that Black Panther opens phase 5.

I wouldn't be surprised if Black Panther 3 is the Civil War of phase 5. A lot of connections to characters like Storm, Doom and Namor.

There are too many characters now for every character be in every phase. It was a lot simpler when it was just the core Avengers, but now marvel's schedule looks pretty darn full even without the upcoming Fox properites.

I'm sort of okay with T'Challa being out of this phase though. Not to be too judgemental, but this upcoming phase almost seems like a lame duck phase ... like it's sort of just filling time between the Avengers era and the upcoming Fox stuff. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    It could be possible that Black Panther opens phase 5.

I wouldn't be surprised if Black Panther 3 is the Civil War of phase 5. A lot of connections to characters like Storm, Doom and Namor.
    This would not be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    In all fairness, the other fandoms ain't much better :P
    True. Thors' thread has been pretty tough lately.

I don't mind BP 2 not being in this phase, Marvel will be putting out enough content to keep entertained until then plus phase 4 is basically a year long and T'Challa will still be making an appearance in What if and it's possible that he or someone else from BP could be making an appearance in some of the projects that have been announced with the MCU looking to becoming more connected.

Guess that means we might get characters from other properties appearing in the solo films.

3 years from now, things are going to get really crowded. Skrulls, Vampires, Mutants, The fantastic Four etc.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 07-21-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Plus they just got FF and X-Men. They maybe trying to squeeze a movie in there somewhere.

I just want the movie to be good regardless of when it's released.