Page 458 of 744 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 11160

Comic black panther needs his speed amped.

I read the boys the Armored Adventure kid book with BP in it nad then we watched the episode and that version of Panther is so damn fast but not "quicksilver/flash broken fast" that it is cool AF.

There is no reason for him ot be "peak human" fast.

Need a writer with feats mindset.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Although not running speed, I think the fastest we seen him move was when he fought Iron Fist underwater and he dodged all his strikes that were moving faster than the eye can follow. Later in the Spidey (2015) series Peter mentions that T'Challa was moving faster than him.

When it comes to running the only "recent" feats I can think of are when he caught up to Sabertooth who had a large headstart and when he quickly took out Black Swan's goons and rushed her.

But yeah, a writer needs to show some new cool speed feats. They can have him use the kinetic energy in the suit to amp his speed by releasing some of it in his feat to run faster or do something useful with his KoTD powers and let him draw from the speed of past BPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    That is going to be points against Nnedi since she didn't write those issues.

I guess her work is just plain lame now. lol.
    Ha ha wow, yea I guess so then. Whoever that writer was made thr interactions between those three work in a way that Shuri could be apart of the champions and not be awkward

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Although not running speed, I think the fastest we seen him move was when he fought Iron Fist underwater and he dodged all his strikes that were moving faster than the eye can follow. Later in the Spidey (2015) series Peter mentions that T'Challa was moving faster than him.

When it comes to running the only "recent" feats I can think of are when he caught up to Sabertooth who had a large headstart and when he quickly took out Black Swan's goons and rushed her.

But yeah, a writer needs to show some new cool speed feats. They can have him use the kinetic energy in the suit to amp his speed by releasing some of it in his feat to run faster or do something useful with his KoTD powers and let him draw from the speed of past BPs.
    If using the Kinect energy, you gotta be careful with it otherwise writer's will get lazy and start using it as a crutch. Personally the 3 aspects Kinect energy should be used are:
    Force push-(obviously) omniwave, frontal cone, or concentrated repulse

Powered strikes- punches, kicks, sending the energy through the ground to hit opponents like he did vs stane

Movement- burst movement only, so jumps mainly or using it to fall a high distance and absorb and disperse the impact. Or like a short (like close combat) dash to leads into say a knee strike or something.

Basically put "categories" in place to prevent things like all of Coates S1 from happening when using new tech. And then follow Priests path of using conventional and non-conventional methods for the force push as well as all his tech. Let's make BP fun again with a small but impactful toolset

Yeah he has a few things here or there.

Just not enough stuff to get him past that "comic book peak human" range rumble wise.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Honestly I prefer NOT giving the credit of his feats to his suits. Just show that he's fast because he's fast.

BANNED

You can see the jungle thru T'challa's body...

It's my impression that T'Challa, son of T'Chaka was cloaked when he clocked Yabbat Ummon Turru.

D23 cover for Marvel Comics #1000

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post

It's my impression that T'Challa, son of T'Chaka was cloaked when he clocked Yabbat Ummon Turru.
    It's hard to tell if that was some sort of cloaking (which is believable since Hickman gave T'Challa all kinds of new gear) or if he was just moving so fast you could barely see him (which is likewise believable since he got a bit of a power upgrade). That's the downside of a medium like comics... there's no sense of movement so it's sort of hard to tell. And the dialogue doesn't really help. Sort of wish Hickman took the the time to explain and name some of his new gear.

It is cloaking.

He cloaked again when Reed interrogated Swan

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Comic black panther needs his speed amped.

I read the boys the Armored Adventure kid book with BP in it nad then we watched the episode and that version of Panther is so damn fast but not "quicksilver/flash broken fast" that it is cool AF.

There is no reason for him ot be "peak human" fast.

Need a writer with feats mindset.
    According to what I've looked up so far, a black panther (technically a leopard in Asia and Africa, and a jaguar in America) can run at top speeds ranging between 60 and 80 kilometers per hour, or 35-50 miles per hour, so Black Panther's running speed does fit within those parameters. That said, thanks for reminding me of his guest appearances in Iron Man: Armored Adventures. Loved those episodes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    D23 cover for Marvel Comics #1000
    Funny how all the Marvel characters in this picture made a billion dollars in one of their solo movies lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post

Your missing the middle images of him destroying the goons which looked like he was moving pretty fast.

If also add in when he took out the goons before facing Black dwarf, he moved pretty fast

I was re-reading those New Avengers pages when this topic came up and I realize how useless Eden should be. And how most of Coates first arc especially Goon Slam Gary(Copyright MoS) should have been thrown away by somebody in editorial. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I was re-reading those New Avengers pages when this topic came up and I realize how useless Eden should be. And how most of Coates first arc especially Goon Slam Gary(Copyright MoS) should have been thrown away by somebody in editorial. lol.
    With the teleporting tech from NA and the Nowhere Room from DW, he really doesn't have a purpose being in the series.