Page 545 of 744 FirstFirst ... 45445495535541542543544545546547548549555595645 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    That's what the X-titles are there for.

Do you see T'Challa portrayed in any of the X-books, saving the day and being elevated as a 'god" I've there?
    And with Wakanda essentially telling Krakoa to **** off, I won’t be surprised if they’re setting up for an eventual war between the two nations just for Wakanda to get the short end of the stick once again. Jesus, Coates is probably the worst thing to happen to Black Panther.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

RAMONDA: "You have kingly duties to attend to."

T'CHALLA: "Actually Storm has that covered."

RAMONDA: "Oh."

T'CHALLA: "Yeah, that's kind of her thing now, since she's a goddess and everything."

RAMONDA: "I see."

T'CHALLA: "Yes..."

RAMONDA: ...

T'CHALLA: "So, the ritual?"

Pfft. Some Black Panther book this is.

I actually got excited M'baku was back for a second

Then I realized it was fake M'baku.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I actually got excited M'baku was back for a second

Then I realized it was fake M'baku.
    He IS M'Baku now lol. Just as NuNakia is Nakia. They are their namesakes perfect versions.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    And with Wakanda essentially telling Krakoa to **** off, I won’t be surprised if they’re setting up for an eventual war between the two nations just for Wakanda to get the short end of the stick once again. Jesus, Coates is probably the worst thing to happen to Black Panther.
    I think Krakoa will likely end up at war with pretty much the rest of the planet at this point, Wakanda included.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    RAMONDA: "You have kingly duties to attend to."

T'CHALLA: "Actually Storm has that covered."

RAMONDA: "Oh."

T'CHALLA: "Yeah, that's kind of her thing now, since she's a goddess and everything."

RAMONDA: "I see."

T'CHALLA: "Yes..."

RAMONDA: ...

T'CHALLA: "So, the ritual?"

Pfft. Some Black Panther book this is.
    storm is in the future so tchalla couldnt possibly help with that. he has a bigger problem with the symbiote who looks to I'm sure take his thrown and destroy all he loves.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm is in the future so tchalla couldnt possibly help with that. he has a bigger problem with the symbiote who looks to I'm sure take his thrown and destroy all he loves.
    This is Chokes we’re talking about here. He always finds a way to refuse to give T’Challa a clear as day feat.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I thought the issue was average mostly the art makes it that way because the most of the story was worthless. Acuna did some good art for Storm, but it was mostly a filler/info issue.

Tchalla was useless, just moping about whatever. Killed off the emperor with them never fighting face to face. The symbiote absorbing his conciousess is hack writing at best. Along with Tetu and Zenzi. The first time he ever rushed to get some where. lol.
    Last edited by Cville; 09-25-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    The future? I think she is in the present.

Checkout this BS. Part of Tetus' bio gives him credit for breaking the walls of the Golden City with that pitiful force he led. Issue goes from average to trash on principle alone. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    This would have been a perfect opportunity to show the might of Wakanda's tech and defense with T'challa leading the battle strategy. We rarely get a chance to see Wakanda flex and you would think the solo book during a space invasion by a future empire would be a great chance for it.

But I mean, riding a winged panther in some memory plane and speaking 2 pages is cool too

Nope can't have the because Coates claim is that the Orishas ™ are the ones responsible for protecting Wakanda. So they can't even take credit for their own military might

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Even if they did have that stuff, isn't just easier to send Storm? If she's capable of wrapping the whole thing up in like 4 panels then might as well do that rather than risking lives and billions of dollars in equipment.

They may still need to bust out Wakandan tech... the fight is far from over. But what we saw was the quickest, easiest, most logical response to what happened. And it's why Aaron didn't go that route in Secret Invasion, even though he could have. Storm wrapping things up in 3 seconds makes things too easy, even though she could have.
    Because. This. Book. Is . Called. The Black Panther. T'Challa does the heavy lifting. What your basically saying is thst your okay with Roy Thomas version of T'Challa who stands back and tells the tk throw his hammer at X enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Because. This. Book. Is . Called. The Black Panther. T'Challa does the heavy lifting. What your basically saying is thst your okay with Roy Thomas version of T'Challa who stands back and tells the tk throw his hammer at X enemy.
    What I'm specifically saying is that it's okay for Storm to do this one thing, if it's the first thing she's really done in the book in like a year. Considering his supporting cast has been missing from the book for the last arc and a half, they probably will start doing more stuff now that they're back in the book. There's likely enough bad guys to go around.

What I'm specifically saying is that it's okay for Storm to do this one thing, if it's the first thing she's really done in the book in like a year. Considering his supporting cast has been missing from the book for the last arc and a half, they probably will start doing more stuff now that they're back in the book. There's likely enough bad guys to go around.
    I think it is a problem if Storm gets the big action feats, while Tchalla has been sitting around for the last two issues. Obviously he cant do action on the same scale, but its a problem if the book isn't called BP&Storm

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    This is Chokes we’re talking about here. He always finds a way to refuse to give T’Challa a clear as day feat.
    but what about all he has done leading up to this issue? he was badass without his memories and once he retained them smart enough to get himself back home. you dont think you are being unfair here?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The future? I think she is in the present.
    no when the go through the galactic portal they are in the wakandan future. the aliens from that time are even looking up at storm as she descends to the ground.

exactly. ororo hasnt done one thing this entire year in this book other than appear in flashbacks. now compare that to everything tchalla has done. I dont think an argument can be made is getting all the shine.