Page 665 of 744 FirstFirst ... 165565615655661662663664665666667668669675715 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 11160
  1. #9961
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,775

    Default

    Remember when "Russos treated T'challa with more respect than Coogler!" was a thing in here?

    pepperidge farm remembers
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  2. #9962
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
    T'challa and Hulk matching each others punches like All Might and Nomu, then T'challa destroying the head of a leviathon. Damn that coulda been epic.

    Btw does anyone have any recommendations for team books/crossover events which feature T'challa prominently? I've read Ultimates and New Avengers. I'm looking for some older stuff (pre-2010s)
    Just Avengers: Red Zone and The New Fantastic Four.


    That is literally it. All his other Avengers appearances are background extra a best, noble negro at worst.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  3. #9963
    Mighty Member Redjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lost Angles
    Posts
    1,736

    Default

    quick reminders:


  4. #9964
    Mighty Member Redjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lost Angles
    Posts
    1,736

    Default


  5. #9965
    Mighty Member Redjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lost Angles
    Posts
    1,736

    Default


  6. #9966
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    46,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    I could watch a whole series of T'Challa punking AA!Hawkeye. He deserves all that and more .

  7. #9967
    Get Hectic! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    Redjack is showing off... And I love it!


    Get Hectic!

  8. #9968
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,453

    Default

    Black Panther sighting-Gwenpool #4 where he is having a CAT FIGHT with someone with white hair. No not her although with the coloring I thought it was her.

  9. #9969
    BCB 4sake Baned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    2,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    The film makers where on that Hickman "hint but never show T'Challa doing anything impactful" thing that seems to be all the rage nowadays.

    That's why I've always said that it's never a good idea to settle for scraps regardless of how tasty they look.
    Knowledge....

  10. #9970
    Fantastic Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
    T'challa and Hulk matching each others punches like All Might and Nomu, then T'challa destroying the head of a leviathon. Damn that coulda been epic.

    Btw does anyone have any recommendations for team books/crossover events which feature T'challa prominently? I've read Ultimates and New Avengers. I'm looking for some older stuff (pre-2010s)
    Avengers Ultron Unlimited is a good one, too.

  11. #9971
    Fantastic Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Remember when "Russos treated T'challa with more respect than Coogler!" was a thing in here?

    pepperidge farm remembers
    They are still eating off the CW T'Challa tho.

  12. #9972
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    Avengers Ultron Unlimited is a good one, too.
    I honestly disagree, other than throwing some daggers and tracking a scent, I cacn't remember anything he did. Good feats, but story wise just kinda there
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  13. #9973
    Fantastic Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I honestly disagree, other than throwing some daggers and tracking a scent, I cacn't remember anything he did. Good feats, but story wise just kinda there
    I feel it was a better showing of T'Challa than Red Zone. He was effect and contributed to taking down Ultron. Also, it introduces the Wakandan Design Group and probably contributed to Priest using the "Anti-metal" claws.

    Finally, it's just a great story.
    Last edited by Vibranium Weave; 11-27-2019 at 02:49 PM.

  14. #9974
    Be Seeing You… DigiCom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    I feel it was a better showing of T'Challa than Red Zone. He was effect and contributed to taking down Ultron. Also, it introduces the Wakandan Design Group and probably contributed to Priest using the "Anti-metal" claws.
    Given that Priest started in November of 1998, and UU started 9 months later... probably not.

  15. #9975
    Fantastic Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Given that Priest started in November of 1998, and UU started 9 months later... probably not.
    Priest used claws for BP since the 1st issue, BUT they were not called "Anti-metal" claws until issues 14 ( which is after UU).

    He even references Ultron in that issue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •