Page 469 of 744 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Rise prototype suit is underrated

This here has been the closest thing we have gotten to the MCU look. I really don't get why they haven't brought it over

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    This here has been the closest thing we have gotten to the MCU look. I really don't get why they haven't brought it over
    Space?????

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    After IW and Endgame he should start becoming the chess master that's preparing for the worse like BP in Rise and not quite yet at the master level that Priest's version was. Depending how much time has passed between Endgame and the sequel, I hope we see something that's the equivalent of this:

Thanks for posting this. I loved that scene.

IIRC, Ross also found similar literature on the Skrulls.

After IW and Endgame he should start becoming the chess master that's preparing for the worse like BP in Rise and not quite yet at the master level that Priest's version was. Depending how much time has passed between Endgame and the sequel, I hope we see something that's the equivalent of this:

Hope so too but is Marvel really that ambitious to make BP have contingency plans for Galactus or maybe Kang the Conqueror if they are going to appear in the MCU?

Sorry but lately I have been a bit cynical on Marvel/Disney.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 08-21-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Hope so too but is Marvel really that ambitious to make BP have contingency plans for Galactus or maybe Kang the Conqueror if they are going to appear in the MCU?

Sorry but lately I'm a bit cynical on Marvel/Disney lately
    In the least I'm sure he'd create some contingency plans for larger scale threats invading Wakanda, given that just happened. And I'm sure the US is doing that too. They know now that there are other alien races out there, some of them hostile.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In the least I'm sure he'd create some contingency plans for larger scale threats invading Wakanda, given that just happened. And I'm sure the US is doing that too. They know now that there are other alien races out there, some of them hostile.
    Depends on what direction they will be going with in phase 5 and the nature of the threat. if they decide to go with a more supernatural route, then we kind of know who the front running hero will be in that scenario and if it's a more cosmic threat then you also know who the main hero will be but only time will tell. Hopefully they elevate him as one of the main heroes of the next Avengers movie.

Depends on what direction they will be going with in phase 5 and the nature of the threat. if they decide to go with a more supernatural route, then we kind of know who the front running hero will be in that scenario and if it's a more cosmic threat then you also know who the main hero will be but only time will tell. Hopefully they elevate him as one of the main heroes of the next Avengers movie.
    With no Iron Man, Captain America, or Spider-Man around the MCU anymore Black Panther almost has to be one of the main heroes by default. Him and Captain Marvel.

Sorry but lately I have been a bit cynical on Marvel/Disney.
    I don't think we'll ever see a Galactus or Kang contingency but after 3 alien invasions Ultron, and whatever potential global threats pop up in phase 4, T'Challa and Wakanda should be shown to have contingencies for some kind of major threat. W'Kabi said that the rest of the world was catching up and in IW it looks like they would've been beaten if not for SW and Thor getting involved.

So by time the sequel happens 10yrs could pass between BP 1 and 2. That's more than enough time for Wakanda to start becoming more like Priest's and Hudlin's when it comes to defending themselves.

So the next time the MCU decides there's going to be a huge battle where Wakanda's military would be needed it should look something like this

With these:

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Space?????
    But it's not even that difficult to add. O have seen deviant art with the accent's on the mask, forearms and shins. Very easy to add without a bunch of time sunk into it, and it makes BP pop.

I don't think we'll ever see a Galactus or Kang contingency but after 3 alien invasions Ultron, and whatever potential global threats pop up in phase 4, T'Challa and Wakanda should be shown to have contingencies for some kind of major threat. W'Kabi said that the rest of the world was catching up and in IW it looks like they would've been beaten if not for SW and Thor getting involved.

So by time the sequel happens 10yrs could pass between BP 1 and 2. That's more than enough time for Wakanda to start becoming more like Priest's and Hudlin's when it comes to defending themselves.

So the next time the MCU decides there's going to be a huge battle where Wakanda's military would be needed it should look something like this

With these:

We already saw it in End Game. Not that we saw the Wakandan ships do much as the emphasis was obviously on the actual super heroes fighitng... but in the least we saw them show up in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    But it's not even that difficult to add. O have seen deviant art with the accent's on the mask, forearms and shins. Very easy to add without a bunch of time sunk into it, and it makes BP pop.
    I know. I was being sarcastic.

Maybe the next artist on the BP train ride will do some accents.

It's just unfortunate that good art wasted on this story.

With these:

If i honestly see the first image in live action, I would cry tears of joy. Prowlers, Nyami ships, Bashenga Unit, Midnight Angel gear and maybe some original ones and I will be satisfied.

Problem is it might cost too much money.

For a solo movie having all that could potentially cost too much unless it happens in a Avengers movie or some other major teamup film where the budget will be much larger. I can see the Prowlers or N'Yami warships showing up in any BP sequels but not at the same time.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    With no Iron Man, Captain America, or Spider-Man around the MCU anymore Black Panther almost has to be one of the main heroes by default. Him and Captain Marvel.
    yea I would agree with this. but seeing as though cm travels the universe I think BP would probably be default along with falcon.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea I would agree with this. but seeing as though cm travels the universe I think BP would probably be default along with falcon.
    Yeah, CM might be more the Thor than the Iron Man or Captain America now that I think about it. She's the BIG GUN that shows up when you REALLY need some muscle for a big crisis.