Page 320 of 744 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 11160

Riri meets Shuri in August. I feel like this is appropriate.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...DbVwg93AUDBTME
    Last edited by Cville; 05-17-2019 at 09:28 AM.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    The First one.

I would like to see the second Enemy of the State adapted but we know what happened to that one character in the MCU so not sure if that's going to happen.
    I would like the sequel to loosely follow the 1st enemy of the state storyline.

Secret confession: I think the 1st enemy of the state storyline is terrible due to it being so convoluted lol. I have only read it once so it may be better after a second read. I think EoS 2 is one of the best Black Panther storylines, but i don't see how we can het an MCU movie with the quality of that story anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Riri meets Shuri in August. I feel like this is appropriate.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...DbVwg93AUDBTME
    They're still ripping off the MCU when it comes to Shuri huh. I'd be more interested in this if it was the OG Shuri.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post

Secret confession: I think the 1st enemy of the state storyline is terrible due to it being so convoluted lol. I have only read it once so it may be better after a second read. I think EoS 2 is one of the best Black Panther storylines, but i don't see how we can het an MCU movie with the quality of that story anymore.
    Whhhaaaattt??? Lol.

The scene in NY when the crowd gathers just to see him(I could see that happening in the movie). Revealing that he spied on the Avengers. That cool scene when the bangers unloaded their machine guns and the bullets fell harmlessly. Prowler robots.

One weird thing was they switched to a cartoonish art style.

It had all the storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    They're still ripping off the MCU when it comes to Shuri huh. I'd be more interested in this if it was the OG Shuri.
    Coates hasn't written Shuri since the end if the second story, but MCU Shuri is pretty muched locked in.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    MCU version just showed up in War of hte Realms

It is locked in now/
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Can't resist...

SPOILERS... And stuff!

Wakanda.

5 years after the Snappening.

T'challa: "Great to be back in Wakanda... It seems like only moments ago we were dust in the winds."

Shuri: "Agreed... I wonder how much has changed since we were gone."

Okoye: "Please be prepared for certain things to be the 'NEW' normal."

T'challa: "Where is Nakia?"

Okoye: "Yeah about that... Uhm... She's right over there waiting for you."

T'challa: "Where I don't see her... OH HELL TO THE NAW!!!"

Nakia: "O-M-G... My king you are back!"

As Nakia gives the traditional Wakanda Forever salute T'challa and Shuri notice the elephant in the room... I mean like literally the "Elephant" in the room.

T'challa: "Hey, how have you been... You look..."

Nakia: "Like my hair?"

T'challa: "Uhm... Yeah, but..."

Nakia: "I got my nails done too just for your return... I missed you so much!"

As Nakia leans in for the hug of all hugs Shuri points out the obvious.

Shuri: "We have been gone for five years and you went straight Thor and put on some pounds GIRL!"

Okoye: "255 pounds to be exact!"

Nakia: "I was depressed while you were gone... Don't fat shame me!"

T'challa: "What happened???"

Okoye: "For five years she has been immersed in your 'Outreach' program and apparently she 'REACHED OUT' across the dinner table a bit more than usual."

T'challa: "Okaaaaaaay... Don't we have state of the art fitness facilities I mean Thanos snapped away a whole lot of people so I'm sure there was not a waiting list for the treadmill right!"

Nakia: "I tried to keep up appearances but them jelly donuts kept calling me... Especially the ones with the creamy filling inside MMMMMM!"

T'challa: "We will get you a personal trainer and the best dietitians money can buy because... DAYUM!!!"

Nakia: "I made you some heart shaped cupcakes for your return but I ate them before your ship landed... Sorry!"

Wakanda Forever: The NEW Normal!

Epilogue...

Thor: "Who said jelly donuts???"
    Get Hectic!

Evan Narcisse is interviewed on the latest Marvel Voices podcast.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/podc...arvel-s-voices

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

First one or the second? I liked the second better.
    Yeah, I see most lists pick the first one. I think the second was the better story.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post

Well you are the first person I have come across who said that. Maybe you should give it a second read

Like what Cville the New York scene with all the gatherers could be adapted on to the big screen and could be one of the best scenes in the MCU or even in movie history

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Yeah, I see most lists pick the first one. I think the second was the better story.
    Some parts of the second one I liked more than the first but with Endgame, Marvel might feel like they are repeating themselves with the spoilers:
    Time Travel plot
    end of spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Some parts of the second one I liked more than the first but with Endgame, Marvel might feel like they are repeating themselves with the spoilers:
    Time Travel plot
    end of spoilers.
    I'd drop part that altogether. All you need is Wakanda Design Group, a financial crisis, Zeke Staine(to fill IM role?), and the guy who plays Tobias Wale on BL to play Hunter.

Maybe take the best parts of both stories to make one movie.

If the last article I read is up to date, Chadwick only has one more movie on his contract. After that it will probably come down to how much money they offer him.
    Last edited by Cville; 05-17-2019 at 04:10 PM.

Ultimate Member

I'd drop part that altogether. All you need is Wakanda Design Group, a financial crisis, Zeke Staine(to fill IM role?), and the guy who plays Tobias Wale on BL to play Hunter.

Maybe take the best parts of both stories to make one movie.

If the last article I read is up to date, Chadwick only has one more movie on his contract. After that it will probably come down to how much money they offer him.
    I'd be shocked if Chadwick didn't have 3 Panther movies written into his contract. The real question mark will be the next Avengers movies, IMO. I'd be surprised if they didn't let the Avengers 'cool' for at least two years

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

The "noir Batman" film by Matt Reeves has me very intrigued.

Again...I keep thinking about the 10 steps ahead T'Challa brought to screen and how it would be such a game changer. However, people have made valid points here why they can't happen on film. At least not yet.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Such a small scene, but so beautiful and epic. I need more shots of this in the sequel. Nice mix of real location/CGI?

More of that and less of this