Page 659 of 744 FirstFirst ... 159559609649655656657658659660661662663669709 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I see Ravage was made to good use once Wakanda found his remains from Beast Wars season 2.
    Man, when Ravage showed up in Beasts Wars I nearly lost my mind. Then he transformed in a later episode and I lost it completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed. I still have the digest version of their miniseries collection. It was a fun read, and if we have to get back into Adam Warren's contributions to the Marvel Universe, I wanna see Tony 2.0 and Absynthe from Iron Man: Hypervelocity come back. I could see Absynthe trying to infiltrate and infect Wakanda's databanks and T'Challa trapping her somehow in the intricate digital web that is Wakanda Online.
    That was a fun mini too. I actually wrote up the armor for one of the IM fansites, back in the day, but I don't recall if they ever used it.

Did you notice that two of the kids from Livewire cameoed in Hypervelocity?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    That was a fun mini too. I actually wrote up the armor for one of the IM fansites, back in the day, but I don't recall if they ever used it.

Did you notice that two of the kids from Livewire cameoed in Hypervelocity?
    Very cool. And again, as long as we're on Adam Warren, "What if Galacta had been the one that joined the Ultimates instead of Galactus?"
    The spider is always on the hunt.

i persoally think those wakanda designs look like generic scifi ****. What we got actually felt unique and like they took some thought into it. That concept art looks boring as ****. "side eyeing" russos for that is stupid as hell IMO. It was probably very early IW concept work before the designs were finalized in Black Panther. Remember, these movies were being made at the same time.

Now those prowlers.... the fact they are even thinking about them means I would expect them to show up in the MCU for sure. Maybe they will be used to kill something other than wakandans this time lol. Lego prowlers when!?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Carol is working for a new version of Inhuman villain Vox and she seemingly killed Thor this week. He commanded her to take down the other Avengers too. I'll be looking to see if they do any Carol vs BP in future issues.

The issue itself was good. They fought across the whole planet.
    Wait, was Vox that dude from Death of Inhumans? I hate that series and he sucked lol but he was pretty powerful with his ass pull powers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Very cool. And again, as long as we're on Adam Warren, "What if Galacta had been the one that joined the Ultimates instead of Galactus?"
    She'd probably complain that gold isn't her color.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    i persoally think those wakanda designs look like generic scifi ****. What we got actually felt unique and like they took some thought into it. That concept art looks boring as ****. "side eyeing" russos for that is stupid as hell IMO. It was probably very early IW concept work before the designs were finalized in Black Panther. Remember, these movies were being made at the same time.

Now those prowlers.... the fact they are even thinking about them means I would expect them to show up in the MCU for sure. Maybe they will be used to kill something other than wakandans this time lol. Lego prowlers when!?
    The thing with concept art is that it sets the idea in motion and then from there modifications can be made fron there. That being said, given the presence T'Challa and Wakanda had in IW and EG, I'm hopeful it can go into the sequels. Honestly, I'm hoping to see a wave of new and Cool tech (while still showcasing the tech we have already seen as well of course)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think it looks too similar to T'Challas outfit. Not everyone needs to be dressed like a cat.
    Something of an odd position to take especially as you've long been an appreciator of Jason Aaron's See Wakanda & Die storyline that featured Wakanda's defenders donning ceremonial Panther masks alongside the heir Kingband Queen.

Ultimate Member

It seems folks think the book has been written by Kwanza Osajyefo.

http://https://mobile.twitter.com/kw...54918406791168

You gotta love these folks who want to save comics. Too bad they don’t read them.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Some of T'Challa's most badass moments of all time come from Hudlin lol.
    I like Hudlin's run too, but honestly I feel that it is weak on action when it comes to T'Challa. For good T'challa feats I feel you have to read Priest or Naricese's runs. Some of the scans you show in Hudlin's run are of Wakanda, not T'challa. Often times Hudlin would also use Storm at a time when T'Challa should be the one to resolve the problem, b/c it's his book. I mean in the deadliest of the species, T'Challa doesn't do much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    I like Hudlin's run too, but honestly I feel that it is weak on action when it comes to T'Challa. For good T'challa feats I feel you have to read Priest or Naricese's runs. Some of the scans you show in Hudlin's run are of Wakanda, not T'challa. Often times Hudlin would also use Storm at a time when T'Challa should be the one to resolve the problem, b/c it's his book. I mean in the deadliest of the species, T'Challa doesn't do much.
    One of the scans is general action. The other three feat. Tchalla.
    Deadliest of the species is Shuris' book. She is Black Panther or in process of becoming BP.
    Last edited by Cville; 11-22-2019 at 08:26 AM.

Wait, was Vox that dude from Death of Inhumans? I hate that series and he sucked lol but he was pretty powerful with his ass pull powers
    Yeah, a version on that Vox. I dont know what going on, I just picked it up while in the store and thought it looked interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post

The scans that Cville provided shows T'Challa bringing the pain. And those were just a few.

Pour out a lil' liquor fellas for my personal Hudlin BP run that I'm going to be parting with over the holiday next week. I just need the room and I've been consolidating the personal collection the last few years, Jungle Action, Kriby BP and Priest aren't going anywhere. I'm only holding on to first Shuri and I think I've got over half the run to flip. It's too bad too because when I starting buying books, mid to late 80's, he didn't have a sniff of an ongoing. By the time Priest started I was out of the hobby post mid 90's after the crash and didn't get hip to his until that book was in the 50's. The Hudlin run was the first Black Panther on the stands book I ever started with #1, I feel some way about that. Big fan of J.R.J.R's art back in the day too and he illustrated a very cool Wakanda. Ironically I've been putting together the early Priest/Texeria stuff, for years they were really hard to find but I'm close to the first dozen or so on the cheap.

If I want it back I'll get a trade right? I'd insert a Black goodbye gif but there all so damn condescending.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Well when you are arming a whole legion/ fighting force uniformity is the order of the day. You're not really going for style and flare even for advanced nations. Include the fact that this army is going to want to opt for best protection possible from an alien invasion they aren't dealing with humans with spears, or even humans with rifles. Now if T'challa wants to separate himself from his own troops then yes he could wear a better fashioned armor. The pics look cool because of the "sci-fi-ish" element, but hey to each there own! Lol, it's all good.