Page 382 of 744 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It's an occupational hazard of being a superhero, whenever you have the very real possibility of any of your supposed allies/teammates/comrades being mind-controlled, possessed, or body-jacked by a supervillain or supernatural force of evil. Also, having read Black Panther vs. Deadpool, I am still amused to this day that Deadpool was the missing piece to complete the immortality-granting star cells Black Panther was researching.
    Yeah, BP vs DP was pure gold. Part of me wishes they had an on-going like Cable and DP had back in the day. They play off each other very very well.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, BP vs DP was pure gold. Part of me wishes they had an on-going like Cable and DP had back in the day. They play off each other very very well.
    Who would you get to write it, though?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Who would you get to write it, though?
    Kibblesmith did a pretty good job with the mini, so I wouldn't mind him taking a shot at an on-going.

Kibblesmith did a pretty good job with the mini, so I wouldn't mind him taking a shot at an on-going.
    Works for me. Speaking of Black Panther and team-ups with other superheroes, anyone remember that Klaws of the Panther mini after Doomwar?

Works for me. Speaking of Black Panther and team-ups with other superheroes, anyone remember that Klaws of the Panther mini after Doomwar?
    I'll admit I ended up giving a pass to that mini because th art turned me off. I'll admit though in hindsight I sort of regret it as I ended up liking Shuri as a character a lot more under Hickman, so I sort of wish I had gotten more of her BP stuff.

I'll admit I ended up giving a pass to that mini because th art turned me off. I'll admit though in hindsight I sort of regret it as I ended up liking Shuri as a character a lot more under Hickman, so I sort of wish I had gotten more of her BP stuff.
    I liked her vibranium armor during Doomwar (I think it was in Doomwar, or one of the Black Panther tie-in issues). It was absolutely stunning and sleek.

I liked her vibranium armor during Doomwar (I think it was in Doomwar, or one of the Black Panther tie-in issues). It was absolutely stunning and sleek.
    Yeah, Hickman gave her armor when she fought Namor in the main book. And I think she was wearing armor in DoomWar too.

For all the flack people give Hickman, I think he wrote a pretty awesome Shuri. He gave her cool star, her own rogue, and her own support staff. Shame it all pretty much vanished and was ignored afterwards, but he did a good job of at least trying to build her up.

Like Black Panther's Hulkbuster that showed up during Amadeus Cho's run as the Hulk?
    I think BPs should be more unique then a simple hulk buster, is the prowlers

However I think there should also be smaller versions of this about this size

Last edited by Ezyo1000; 06-29-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Mighty Member

Ive always thought BP should have an AI panther of regular size to hang out with in the techno jungle. Which, by the way, i think should not only be talked about in the comics more often, but as part of a techno jungle/living Wakandan spacecraft.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Ive always thought BP should have an AI panther of regular size to hang out with in the techno jungle. Which, by the way, i think should not only be talked about in the comics more often, but as part of a techno jungle/living Wakandan spacecraft.
    I think functionally speaking, Necroplois sort of replaced the techno jungle as his "bat cave." He seems to do most of his stuff there now. But maybe now that Shuri is a tech person, she can make sure of the techno jungle more.

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    As the filename says, Black Panther Annual #1 from 2014, aka "Black to the Future".
    Last edited by DigiCom; 06-30-2019 at 05:56 AM.

Nnedi could have done that with her organic Vb creature. It could be a panther normally than morph into over armor for combat. But she didnt want that brass ring. Lol.

I like living spacecraft with a Vb alloy hull and tech jungle looking interior. They'd grow them by building a Dyson's Sphere around a small sun and use the energy to grow them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    As the filename says, Black Panther Annual #1 from 2014, aka "Black to the Future".
    I like that it was referenced in the 2018 annual short, because Tony was killed in that battle and Tchalla kept his faceplate on display with the rest of the trophies.

I was of the mindset that the prowlers should be varying sizes. Beshenga class (the big dooms day Panthers as shown by Priest and Hudlin) the T'Chaka class (about hulk buster size, or the size in the TA hulk image I posted above) and S'yan the Swift class (about the size or Bigger then T'Challa, but more of an infantry size, like ravage in transformers and they can hang in the jungle but also can be called out if needed

As for the techno jungle, honestly I prefer it over the necropolis 100%, I think it would be cool to act as a a jungle and space craft, like the life raft for Wakanda as a contingency plan since TRO.

As for the the necro, give it to Shuri but T'Challas feat is the techno jungle and should stay with him