Page 656 of 744 FirstFirst ... 156556606646652653654655656657658659660666706 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 11160
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Some of T'Challa's most badass moments of all time come from Hudlin lol.
    Agree to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    An anthology book that is coming out in February.
    Im only interested in what stelfreeze Thorne and narcisse have to say really. All the others don't matter much to me

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Im only interested in what stelfreeze Thorne and narcisse have to say really. All the others don't matter much to me
    If Chuck and David are teaming up, I gotta see if they're going to work the Bitter Root magic.

Method Man would just be fun to read to see what he would do. If Anthony Piper brings his Trill League art style, It will be hot.

Best Case scenario, they're giving Narcisse a chance to write a snippet of the main storyline to test run him for a handoff.

Hey, wow. My ears were actually burning.

taken in some kind of order...

1. Yes, I'd enjoy writing some version of BP. While I've enjoyed a fair amount of the COATES run, there's nothing in it I feel comfortable or inspired to take forward. Too far away from how I see BP and Wakanda. This is NOT a criticism. Different writers want different things.

2. I would LOVE to do a book based on the mythos we created for the show. It's set in its own universe and that means more freedom.

3. The pitch I posted was one of TWO. I won't post the second one because I still have a tiny hope it could see daylight somewhere one day.

4. I would love to do a TALES OF WAKANDA book where I could talk about YEMANDI and other BPs of antiquity but, again, wildly unlikely that this could happen under current conditions.

5. I'm dying to do a mini with my version of Zanda.

also, hey!

BANNED

Hudlin is my top fav BP creator. Panther’s Quest kid friendly action does NOT hold to the Dragon Ball Z /Xbox generation.

Hudlin & action? Some high-lights… indeed... but there is a difference between violence & action.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post

1. Yes, I'd enjoy writing some version of BP. While I've enjoyed a fair amount of the COATES run, there's nothing in it I feel comfortable or inspired to take forward. Too far away from how I see BP and Wakanda. This is NOT a criticism. Different writers want different things.

2. I would LOVE to do a book based on the mythos we created for the show. It's set in its own universe and that means more freedom.

3. The pitch I posted was one of TWO. I won't post the second one because I still have a tiny hope it could see daylight somewhere one day.

4. I would love to do a TALES OF WAKANDA book where I could talk about YEMANDI and other BPs of antiquity but, again, wildly unlikely that this could happen under current conditions.

also, hey!
    im just glad to see panther's quest on Disney+ for all of eternity.

I almost wish they would separate it out from Avengers Assembled so people could find it by typing in "black panther"
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

also, hey!
    Hey!

Any plans for you to do anything else on the animated front for BP?

Mighty Member

also, hey!
    #4 Please. Been dying for something like this since Hudlin. Pitch it. Ya never know.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Hey!

Any plans for you to do anything else on the animated front for BP?

None that I know of.

No one's approached me about anything.

Here is the cover of the Marvel Voices in February I posted about. Its interesting that Nick Jr. is wearing a shield uniform. But it has an AoW color scheme. A handover kn the future?

also, hey!
    Honestly the easiest thing they could do is something like the main version of the BP solo, abd a marvel knights Black panther, in which the direction can be taken a different course abd still tie into the greater mu (of someone wanted to do cross overs) without having to address things on the other book. I mean I'd Spiderman can have 2-3 ongoings at the same time, indknt see why T'Challa can't either. Especially when Coates story takes place in the past and isn't at all tying up to what's happening now in the comics.

I also understand that as a writer you don't want to be critical of another writer, however o can say for myself and plenty of others here. The dysfunction seen, the constant reminders of how the west views Africa and stereotypical tropes played on the book is beyond old. We already get that enough on other media. Black panther is the beacon of light. Showing what could of been, what could be and inspiration to young black boys and girls. What we have seen so far I can't see how any young child would take inspiration from Coates version of T'Challa and Wakanda.

I think your version of Zanda should become Canon 100%. She is miles better then her current incarnation.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    Hudlin is my top fav BP creator. Panther’s Quest kid friendly action does NOT hold to the Dragon Ball Z /Xbox generation.

Hudlin & action? Some high-lights… indeed... but there is a difference between violence & action.

Difference here is that DBZ/DBS is on cartoon Network where the shows can be more violent whereas Avengers is on Disney. Plus we are also comparing anime style to cartoon style. Shows like DBZ, champloo, avatar the last Airbender, even the boondocks all have 1 thing in common, the animation is anime based so the action looks better

BANNED

None that I know of.

No one's approached me about anything.
    Why am I not surprised.

Who said Redjack...

Get Hectic!