Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by moneymen View Post
    You are 100% right. but after Black Panther 1 made so much money. Coogler will make his Vision in BP2 .Like Gunn did with with GOTG 2
    Gotg2 was horrible.

all those things that you people are saying that coogler did for Marvel you should remember that Marvel did those for coogler as well. Black panther is a Marvel superhero and works best in that dimension not in any type of artsy alternate director's cut universe. I don't want to see long drawn out scenes and hand2hand fights that I would see two humans do. I want to see Black Panther in his full Glory the same way that Captain America was shown in his second movie as opposed to his first. The best thing to collect can do is to put more of a spotlight on who the Black Panther is in why he is to be feared. You should take strong notes from redjacks cartoon version who is the true form of the character. Koogler can still shine spotlights on the outside characters and even bring back his boy Michael b Jordan for a bunch of cameos as far as I'm concerned but hed do better to show Tchalla the respect he deserves in the second movie.

The biggest aspects to the success of black panther wasn't cooler. It was seeing the full actualization of afrofuturism on the big stage and all of its Glory, and that's bigger than any director
    Last edited by Ekie; 04-04-2019 at 02:02 PM.