Page 208 of 744 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308708 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 11160

Why is this story longer than 12 issues

I don't even dislike it I just want 616 T'challa stories
    We need better comics

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

all of this looks like it will be good!!!! I'm ready
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

“TWO THOUSAND SEASONS” STARTS HERE!"

God, I hope not.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Why is this story longer than 12 issues

I don't even dislike it I just want 616 T'challa stories
    It will probably end once War of Realms is finished. Or when Jason Aaron departs depending on the composition of the Avengers.
    Last edited by Cville; 03-19-2019 at 12:09 PM.

BLACK PANTHER #13
    TA-NEHISI COATES (W) • DANIEL ACUñA (A/C)
    MARVELS 25TH TRIBUTE VARIANT COVER BY DAVID MACK
    VARIANT COVER BY CARLOS PACHECO
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY CARLOS PACHECO
    A NEW ARC – AND FIRST CONTACT WITH WAKANDA PRIME! “TWO THOUSAND SEASONS” STARTS HERE!
    Weeks ago, the Black Panther disappeared on a mission into deep space, leaving behind his country, his family and the woman he loves. Find out at last what Wakanda Prime has done without its king. As the race against N’Jadaka’s expansion continues, the goddess Bast makes a dramatic move and T’Challa reaches out for the life he left behind!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

I thought the bolded is what the Shuri book was for. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

If nothing else, BP books do have some of the best covers on the shelves right now. Shame the interiors don't always match up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    BLACK PANTHER #13
    A NEW ARC – AND FIRST CONTACT WITH WAKANDA PRIME! “TWO THOUSAND SEASONS” STARTS HERE!
    Weeks ago, the Black Panther disappeared on a mission into deep space, leaving behind his country, his family and the woman he loves. Find out at last what Wakanda Prime has done without its king. As the race against N’Jadaka’s expansion continues, the goddess Bast makes a dramatic move and T’Challa reaches out for the life he left behind!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

There's potetially a degree of redundency there yes... but I also think it will be interesting to see how well the BP books are going to line up with each other. It'll be the first time the main BP book potentially will reference anything that's going on in the Shuri book.

Extraordinary Member

TNC is like GEICO in human form to me.

All the money I'm saving....

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If nothing else, BP books do have some of the best covers on the shelves right now. Shame the interiors don't always match up.
    Agreed. The Shuri cover and the BP cover look dope. I like that Shuri seems to incorporate the gold with her BP habit.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Damn, they keeping the Coates book in the time out corner still. Trying to keep the virus quarantine until it dies off. Can't have it infecting everything else.

This era was a mistake.

Marvel needs to give come back kid Hickman half the X books (the ones that matter) and give Coates the other half (the leftovers) and get the X fans all excited so we can finally move on.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed. The Shuri cover and the BP cover look dope. I like that Shuri seems to incorporate the gold with her BP habit.
    is that shuri on the BP cover ?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Damn, they keeping the Coates book in the time out corner still. Trying to keep the virus quarantine until it dies off. Can't have it infecting everything else.

This era was a mistake.

Marvel needs to give come back kid Hickman half the X books (the ones that matter) and give Coates the other half (the leftovers) and get the X fans all excited so we can finally move on.
    I do not want that revisionist bore writing anything X-related. Even the "leftovers" as you put it, are too good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I do not want that revisionist bore writing anything X-related. Even the "leftovers" as you put it, are too good for him.
    Hey man, sharing is caring and we've had him long enough. Take him off our hands please and enjoy

We'll even throw in Nnedi, as a gesture of our own good will. No strings attached
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Nah, the X-Office can have him for all I care, bring in Evan Narcisse and have him take over!
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    BLACK PANTHER #13
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

No one even cares. Avengers shows head and shoulders above anything going on in these books.

It's just dragging a lame Story out even further then it needs to be. Should of been done 3 issue's ago