Page 345 of 744 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 11160
    Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    but they are not separated. they are still together unless you know something I dont.
    Huh...do you have a comic book issue were they get remarried. unless you know something I don't

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Speaking of Love interests, is Monica still with Adam by any chance?
    They were still an item as if Avengers No Road Home.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    Huh...do you have a comic book issue were they get remarried. unless you know something I don't
    your original poet mentioned nothing of marriage. did I miss something?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Speaking of Love interests, is Monica still with Adam by any chance?
    Yes, but she is pure human again
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

black panther issue 29. and my bad I think this is the wasp not sue:

The lady's name is Lisa Hendricks from Earth-2149: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Lisa_...s_(Earth-2149).

doesnt matter if they are holding hands. the point being made is that an alternate reality version of the character is not the same as 616 so your point you made I dont think is a fair one, especially considering the scan I posted.

and yes they have in xmen red:

Man, I can just feel the love from T'challa's stutter lol
    and I dont defend the xoffices for the crap they write; however, I didnt think you original post gave full context to what was going on in the major x story.
    Of course it didn't give full context, it was a gif.

But your first instinct is always, 100%, to choose whatever context you see fit and defend the goddess of Wakanda to the death regardless.

In this instance you saw a gif and went, "how dare he attack the goddess like that! DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND"

When in reality, I was simply pointing out the X office was up to its usual **** in regards to Ororo. Especially since they have earned zero benefit of the doubt over the last few decades. Unlike Hudlin, who you know... married them and showed them being the most powerful Marvel couple in "in the distant future" stories. The fact you tried to use a hudlin page to go "see they are the same!!!" is just... baffling tot he nth degree and shows the degree in which you will defend the X office when they don't deserve it.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    There is a difference, one Hudlin paired them up, and he had that scene in passing. What others have done is blatant shade throwing or trolling. But if you want to call them the same that's your deal
    Again though, Liefeld cane up with this character decades ago. I dont think he decided back then to troll the BP/Storm rekatuonship in the event someone in the future decided to hook them up.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Man, I can just feel the love from T'challa's stutter lol

Of course it didn't give full context, it was a gif.

But your first instinct is always, 100%, to choose whatever context you see fit and defend the goddess of Wakanda to the death regardless.

In this instance you saw a gif and went, "how dare he attack the goddess like that! DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND"

When in reality, I was simply pointing out the X office was up to its usual **** in regards to Ororo. Especially since they have earned zero benefit of the doubt over the last few decades. Unlike Hudlin, who you know... married them and showed them being the most powerful Marvel couple in "in the distant future" stories. The fact you tried to use a hudlin page to go "see they are the same!!!" is just... baffling tot he nth degree and shows the degree in which you will defend the X office when they don't deserve it.
    1. you implied they never shared a panel together which wasnt the case. so stop trying to move the goal post seeing you wasnt correct lol. also this issue occurred shortly after ororo told tchalla they shouldnt have titles when he clearly wanted something more defined. tchalla responding with uncertainty surely aligns to what coates setup. this is even expressed to rogue in wow:

2. no I knew exactly what u were doing. you was asserting that the xoffices were shading the relationship she has with tchalla and I would acknowledge your statement as true gas it not been an alternate universe storm at play here.

3. Again I dont blindly defend the xoffices because I dont like any of the new studd they have save a handful of stories. What you see me doing trying to correct any misinformation out there. Have the xoffices shaded the marriage? Why is that? I'm not sure what u think but hudlin believes its because of the following:

Vulture: I need to get that. How did you feel when they annulled the marriage six years later?
    Hudlin: That was really, I thought, a mistake. Because there was this tension between Fox and Marvel over the properties and all that stuff, they were like, “No, no, no, we just want to separate the mutants out from the characters that we hold control over.” They were caught in the crossfire of that, but obviously, to break up such a high-profile black marriage in comics had a much bigger symbolic value and was really frustrating to a lot of fans.

https://www.vulture.com/2018/02/blac...interview.html

3. The point of the scan was to point how ridiculous it would be to charge a writer was trying to troll a certain fanbase using alternate reality characters as it would be if I was to claim hudlin was trolling the marriage the same is true here. The following is clearly trolling:

only to be followed by this:

There was a clear reason for this and hudlin explained that in the article I linked to. When all the players are involved are from 616 and its canon that is when I think frystrastuons and what you are claiming the xwriters are doing should be called out. Seeing that Disney now owns the rights to the xmen I would imagine at some point we will see ororo and tchalla together on the big screen as I stated a few years back is probably why coates put the two together in the first place.Until then wait and see what Hickman does and what coates proceeds to do. until then none of that is truly trolling imo.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-12-2019 at 05:44 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

1. you implied they never shared a panel together which wasnt the case. so stop trying to move the goal post seeing you wasnt correct lol.
    No, I asked a question. I don't read all the X-books.

alternate bp with real bp and ororo holding hands in the same page. Totally the same thing. Totally.

Has t'challa been with Ororo in the X books yet? On panel?

Y'all are wild though. I wasn't even criticizing Storm at all.. I was criticizing the writer/X editorial for letting this **** happen, continuously. You still come in with that auto defense of an office that has treated your favorite character like a bag of stale marshmallows.
    Notice the question marks. Notice it wasn't a statement of fact. I didn't say "T'challa has never been shown to be with Ororo on panel in the X books." I asked a damn question and you freaked out like usual.

No, I asked a question. I don't read all the X-books.

Notice the question marks. Notice it wasn't a statement of fact. I didn't say "T'challa has never been shown to be with Ororo on panel in the X books." I asked a damn question and you freaked out like usual.
    fair enough. it's hard to read if you was being sarcastic or not with your question so my bad. but I didnt freak out I thought we were having a healthy exchange lol.

the only reason the relationship was ended per hudlin was because marvel didnt own the full rights to the xmen. the only writer who I can think if who trolled the relationship by purposefully putting her with someone was Aaron as it was written to spite tchalla. and if people think an alternate reality version of storm gettin it on with cable is trolling the same is true of what hudlin did by showing him with Janet.
    Hudlin didn't end the relationship. Plus again:
    Hudlin got Storm and Tchalla married, the scene has both versions there. Now had the scene be T'Challa with the other woman abd we were made to believe that it was 616 T'Challa, then yeah it would hold more weight, but doesn't.

It's the fact that it's even happening in the first place, when they aren't together xoffices gives zero craps, but the minute they are around the trolling begins.

Hudlin got Storm and Tchalla married, the scene has both versions there. Now had the scene be T'Challa with the other woman abd we were made to believe that it was 616 T'Challa, then yeah it would hold more weight, but doesn't.

It's the fact that it's even happening in the first place, when they aren't together xoffices gives zero craps, but the minute they are around the trolling begins.
    The x-office is almost like that child that never plus with a certain toy but when another child starts playing with it, then the brat will decide that the toy he never plays with is his favorite all along and starts throwing a tantrum. I can only hope this behavior stops once Hickman takes over but I’m not holding my breath.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Extraordinary Member

do we have any idea what the sequel is supposed to be about yet?
    I have no clue.

Extraordinary Member

The x-office is almost like that child that never plus with a certain toy but when another child starts playing with it, then the brat will decide that the toy he never plays with is his favorite all along and starts throwing a tantrum. I can only hope this behavior stops once Hickman takes over but I’m not holding my breath.
    That is a great analogy.

An editor could have told Rob to use another black woman as Cable's baby mamma. X-Men has no shortage of black women (Frenzy, Stevie Hunter, Cecelia Reyes, M, etc.). If I'm not mistaken, most, if not all enjoy creme in their coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    The lady's name is Lisa Hendricks from Earth-2149: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Lisa_...s_(Earth-2149).
    I'm just now seeing this thank you.

I think that is fair and I would agree. Coates has been the only writer I can think of that seriously wanted to develop Ororo in a meaningful way and any interest, at the time, the xoffices took seemed to try and counter what Coates was doing. I remember Guggs randomly had kiss gambit. And they wrote a story just to make the claim she wasnt a real God too. That was pure trolling by the xoffices, courtesy of one of their worst writers ever Guggenheim. Now that said as of late the xoffices, though not to the extent I would like, have been acknowledging the things coates have done. Xmen Red acknowledged they were close again and in Uncanny it was stated she was a goddess. So I think at least in being fair the best thing to do would be to wait and see what Hickman does and hopefully it doenst look to troll what Coates has established.

I actually agree with all of this. great point.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I have no clue.
    ok thank you boo.