Page 512 of 744 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 11160
    Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

I mean I think the rhino was what really knocked him out, considering also that the rhino had a Vb covered horn. and it seemed to have also dented the suit and/or injured T'Challa a bit. He was also actually out for a few minutes. The grenade was just momentarily. I guess T'Challa would definitely get knocked out by Hulk, the same way Thanos knocked him out and he wasn't even trying to hurt him. But the suit will probably be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Eh... not real sure about that.

A rhino knocked the **** out of T'challa. As did a grenade launcher.

It probably be best to avoid a direct shot from Hulk, depending on the Hulk. "Space Whale Punch" would likely hurt like hell

MCU suit actually seems to have a limit to what it can take. Unlike the comic suit, which takes "whatever the plot needs" both high and low.
    I think the grenade launcher only overloaded his senses for a few seconds and he remained conscious the whole time.

I'm not sure if the rhino knocked him or not mostly because he had the mask on for most of it but it looked to me that he got the wind knocked out of him and had to take a minute to recover from taking the full force of a charging rhino with a vibranium covered horn that left visible damage to the suit for a bit.

But it really comes down to how hard Hulk hits him. He might be able to take more hits from Professor Hulk than he would pre EG Hulk.

I'm not sure what it would take to knock him but it's definitely more than anyone on a SS level can put out. Without the suit's protection he's been shown to survive some of the force of the explosion that killed his father, a blast from Klaue's sonic can from close range, and a speeding train.

Eh... not real sure about that.

A rhino knocked the **** out of T'challa. As did a grenade launcher.

It probably be best to avoid a direct shot from Hulk, depending on the Hulk. "Space Whale Punch" would likely hurt like hell

MCU suit actually seems to have a limit to what it can take. Unlike the comic suit, which takes "whatever the plot needs" both high and low.
    Let's be real, that rhino was on some serious HSH juice
    Thing knocked him at least 40 yards away and he still landed hard, the grenade seemed odd especially when we see the habit tank a 200~ foot fall, and get rammed by a speeding train no problem

I figured the grenade launcher activated an already charged suit after he dived on top of the frag grenade. I thought there was a little purple in the explosion. So if the suit wasn't already charged it would have absorged it completely.

So I guess it was similar to the final fight when they punched at the same time and both their suits discharged knocking them both back.

The kinetic blast went off when he hit the wall after the grenade blew up in his face.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I think the grenade launcher only overloaded his senses for a few seconds and he remained conscious the whole time.

I'm not sure if the rhino knocked him or not mostly because he had the mask on for most of it but it looked to me that he got the wind knocked out of him and had to take a minute to recover from taking the full force of a charging rhino with a vibranium covered horn that left visible damage to the suit for a bit.

But it really comes down to how hard Hulk hits him. He might be able to take more hits from Professor Hulk than he would pre EG Hulk.

I'm not sure what it would take to knock him but it's definitely more than anyone on a SS level can put out. Without the suit's protection he's been shown to survive some of the force of the explosion that killed his father, a blast from Klaue's sonic can from close range, and a speeding train.
    It depends, because the Russos showed him get knocked out by Thanos and really considering what he has tanked, that punch shouldn't of knocked him out, especially when Steve takes one to the Head and recovers fine

Have the "Panthers Quest" cartoons been scheduled to come out on a DVD or a streaming platform?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Have the "Panthers Quest" cartoons been scheduled to come out on a DVD or a streaming platform?
    Amazon Prime' has it. Each episode came out the following day of the original air date.
    Last edited by Cville; 09-09-2019 at 09:16 PM.

MCU T'challa shouldn't be taking shots from Hulk level beasts anyway.

Dude should be using his speed and agility to get the hell out of the way and his brain to figure out a way out of the situation.

I don't even WANT his suit being able to tank something like that. It is just lazy. Use his other abilities.

Comics are gonna comic though.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

MCU T'challa shouldn't be taking shots from Hulk level beasts anyway.

Dude should be using his speed and agility to get the hell out of the way and his brain to figure out a way out of the situation.

I don't even WANT his suit being able to tank something like that. It is just lazy. Use his other abilities.

Comics are gonna comic though.
    The thing is everyone will OCCASIONALLY take a shot, regardless of how fast or how smart or how agile they are. At least in his case, he's ready for it if/when it happens. Iit's believable he can take the hit if he has to.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

This is the first BP related material I've read in awhile that hasn't nauseated me.

INCOMING #1

Written by AL EWING. DAN SLOTT, CHIP ZDARSKY, KELLY THOMPSON, GREG PAK,EVE L. EWING, MATT ROSENBERG, ED BRISSON, SALADIN AHMED, TINI HOWARD,JONATHAN HICKMAN, GREG PAK, DONNY CATES & JASON AARON
    Art by HUMBERTO RAMOS, JIM CHEUNG AND MORE.

Cover by PATRICK GLEASON

ONE WILL UNITE THEM!

A mysterious murder brings together the heroes of the Marvel Universe in the search for a killer - but no one can imagine where the trail will lead, or how it will affect everything in 2020 and beyond! Who is the victim and who is the assailant?
    The closing chapter to MARVEL’s 80th year, which will connect the dots of everything that happened in 2019 and propel the narrative into the year that is to come! Featuring the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Daredevil, Spider-Man, the Champions, the Agents of Atlas, Valkyrie, the Immortal Hulk, Jessica Jones, Venom, Ghost Rider, the Masked Raider and more!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Have no idea what this is supposed to be about lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    This is the first BP related material I've read in awhile that hasn't nauseated me.
    Eve Ewing has been doing good work. She's adapted to writing comics pretty well.