Page 284 of 744 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 11160
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I think Ross should be included especially if the next movie is Wakanda vs The World/USA.

And also because I want this to be said in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would be pretty epic if Marvel could find a way to bring that speech into a future Black Panther movie.
    Mind isn't going to like me bringing up Nolan again

However, those lines...damn. That would be an even more epic dialogue than the The Dark Knight's final words to a movie.

Be in theater like

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Mind isn't going to like me bringing up Nolan again

However, those lines...damn. That would be an even more epic dialogue than the The Dark Knight's final words to a movie.
    Right after that speech, they can have the main villain die like this:

Nolan the GOAT! How will Coogler match that?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I still love the Nolan films and I think they're still some of the higher standard superhero films, but some of those lines were cheesy. Especially some of the ones the police officers said
    The J-man

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Killmonger could never

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Someone get a go fund me for Mike lol!

I have one and it still looked 100x better.
    I mean, I'm not going to say no...

I'm vaguely curious if there are changes, but I'm also skeptical that they would have continued to make improvements. It just doesn't feel like they would have thought it was a good use of resources.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

[Don't forget dumb supervillain logic. Here let me break your back, fly all the way across the world to this prison with you to tell you my master plan that will come to pass on 3 months and required all of Gotham's police to be literal idiots to work!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    [Don't forget dumb supervillain logic. Here let me break your back, fly all the way across the world to this prison with you to tell you my master plan that will come to pass on 3 months and required all of Gotham's police to be literal idiots to work!
    Don't forget to include the Batman having that good old Wolverine healing factor to be up and fighting multiple felons and one almost meta human villain with equal fighting skills. Gotta love a classic!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I mean, I'm not going to say no...

I'm vaguely curious if there are changes, but I'm also skeptical that they would have continued to make improvements. It just doesn't feel like they would have thought it was a good use of resources.
    You can kinda see the difference here in the "fall in mine" scene in the first portion of both of these

Here is the commercial/trailer version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs0Lc541ekg

here is the home media version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifoFercJX2I&t=1s

the home media version movements seem crisper, textures seem better, it feels more like actors instead of cgi pixar stuff.

Or I am going crazy. lol

Don't forget to include the Batman having that good old Wolverine healing factor to be up and fighting multiple felons and one almost meta human villain with equal fighting skills. Gotta love a classic!
    I mean... he did two things with Batman that Batman would never do IMO... 1 is kill (letting Ras die, giving Gordon a fucking tank to shoot **** in rise lol) and 2... quit (twice!!!). I mean.. come on lol.

(and I don't hate the movies, I LOVE Batman Begins, but im not gonna worship the ground dude walks on at all).
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

The trailer almost certainly was unfinished. The issue is the theater version. It's hard to directly compare that version. I suppose if there's a bootleg version with a high quality camera or something.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

The difference people seem to forget, is that like MCU Nakia, MCU Shuri is completely different then her comic counter part all the way down to her core characteristics. MCU Shuri isn't jealous that T'Challa got the crown before she had the opportunity to due to pretty much bad luck, MCU Shuri doesn't care, she is snarky, witty, fun Loving modern teen who pokes fun at her older brother. She is actually very different from the comics. T'Challa at his core is still the same as the Comics. Yes in cw and in his solo he was the Priests version, but Priests is the the only version of the character. In fact I would say in the MCU do far, Tchalla has Been more of Hudlin's Panther. But he still holds his core characteristics.

No one is saying Shuris accomplishments will diminish T'Challas. People are saying that she is fundamentally different then the Comics and it would be a huge character change in order to get her to be BP, on top of that, no other mcu Character has a legacy character take over and Tchalla should not have to be the first just because people want comic synergy. Shuri has already reached a different demographic as she is now. They can expand on it without her taking T'Challas mantle. It doesn't matter if the BP mantle is passed down because the whole franchise is built around Tchalla
    He is the focus. Now if from the jump we saw different characters throughout the decades take over then it makes more sense, but frankly the only way Shuri takes over is for Tchalla to die.. and that should not happen.
    Bro, over the years, there have been more than a few people who have claimed that Shuri's turn at being Black Panthe, did diminish T'Challa and his status.

Some folks so have an irrational fear of Shuri which is why Coates turning her into a bargain basement Crow/Magic negro was so easily accepted by some folks.

It is what it is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Much respect to the work that went into building her into the formidable warrior princess. My preference isn't a knock on her. If she was made queen and or Black Panther I would then want to see two books where T'challa wears the mantle as well but as a global hero while Shuri is Queen/Black Panther. BTW, welcome back bruh I was wondering what happened to you when I would drop In to peep the boards. You are like Yoda up in here.
    It's good to be back.

I've been sick for awhile now but getting better.

Incredible Member

I'm sorry but The Dark Knight Rises is TRASH. I thought it was barely ok as I was walking out of the theater when I first saw it but it got worse over the years. We need BP to stay far away from The Dark Knight Rises.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    It's good to be back.

I've been sick for awhile now but getting better.
    Welcome back! I hope it was nothing to serious and that you will have a 100% recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Bro, over the years, there have been more than a few people who have claimed that Shuri's turn at being Black Panthe, did diminish T'Challa and his status.

Some folks so have an irrational fear of Shuri which is why Coates turning her into a bargain basement Crow/Magic negro was so easily accepted by some folks.

It is what it is.
    I'm not one of those people, kn fact, like mentioned here a fee pages back, Hudlin's version made sense and becoming BP was not only especial, but really was a good move for the character to develop and complete her arc. African Paris Hilton was not a good look.

I don't want Shuri to take over in the mcu because she is different thrn thr Comics and Tchalla should be able to be treated like other heroes, however if it was done in an organic way then I would be okay with it. I'm not however, on that BS that some folks had of dysfunction after BP dropped and pushing Shuri to be BP for the sake of pitting Black menvs Black women alm under the guise of comic synergy

New Marvel Super Hero Adventures short with Black Panther: