Page 583 of 744 FirstFirst ... 83483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 11160
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Praise be to Olorun!

Shuri is appearing on that Marvel Disney XD show.
    Marvel Rising? Yes. Tomorrow. Will be looking forward to seeing how that goes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

This is getting cool.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Who said Obama...

Get Hectic!

Marvel Rising Operation Shuri is available on YouTube

I am looking forward to this next issue it's looks good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I am looking forward to this next issue it's looks good.
    As much as I want to like this book, the concept of an Agent's Of Wakanda with a minority of actual Wakanda's on it, is just incongruous to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    As much as I want to like this book, the concept of an Agent's Of Wakanda with a minority of actual Wakanda's on it, is just incongruous to me.
    Same here, I could deal with a 50-50 split even..

BANNED

I couldn’t agree more. This team is sorely lacking in major Wakandan vibes. I want more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    I hear ya. I agree it should throw in Kasper and Shuri on the team as well. But if T'Challa and Okoye are front and center driving the story with T'Challa taking priority over all I can get behind it and Wakanda showing off it's tech on a grand scale

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I hear ya. I agree it should throw in Kasper and Shuri on the team as well. But if T'Challa and Okoye are front and center driving the story with T'Challa taking priority over all I can get behind it and Wakanda showing off it's tech on a grand scale
    The problem is, it seems to me like Fat Cobra is getting the biggest push.

Like I said last month, this really feels more like "Secret Avengers" with some lip service paid to Wakanda (the only reason Okoye is in the book is to try to get that sweet synergy cash). The agents aren't hand-picked, nor do they have any real viable use (I mean really... Ka-Zar? Seriously?)

I could easily come up with a cooler way to spin this concept... without having the first arc be yet another superhero battle. But it doesn't look like Marvel cares, so long as they can trick stores into ordering it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post

Like I said last month, this really feels more like "Secret Avengers" with some lip service paid to Wakanda (the only reason Okoye is in the book is to try to get that sweet synergy cash). The agents aren't hand-picked, nor do they have any real viable use (I mean really... Ka-Zar? Seriously?)

I could easily come up with a cooler way to spin this concept... without having the first arc be yet another superhero battle. But it doesn't look like Marvel cares, so long as they can trick stores into ordering it.
    This book should’ve basically been Secret Avengers but with a Wakandan twist. 3 Wakandan agents (T’Challa, Shuri, Kasper) and then 2 legit super-spies like Black Widow and Winter Soldier. Then the rotating spot to highlight guys like Fat Cobra or Ka-Zar (who I actually think is a good choice for a team like this). Still, I’m pretty satisfied with what we got because the story is engaging and Wakandan tech is getting showcased.

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post

I agree, I think there are better ways to spin the team. Hell I would actually call them a different name, Ultimates seems better to me honestly, as Earth's first line of defense. I would rather see Kasper or Shuri than ka-zar myself too. But I'll give zub a chance since at the least, each arc is only 2 issues long. So this one may not be super spy, but maybe the next ones will be since right now they are just trying to get the readers in. I feel like this is similar to JAs avengers. The first arc is get people in while the following arcs will start to dive on to the met and potatoes of the groups mission statement.

But yeah I would of picked different heroes. And had a
    More Wakandans, even if they are supposed to be making people not suspect Wakanda I would have more