Page 340 of 744 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    I'd rather keep the Jabari connection. M'Baku needs some fam.
    Course, if QDJ does end up being Jabari and ends up taking the Jabari throne, we might end up considering M'Baku as a candidate of the Thunderbolts somehow.

I'd rather keep the Jabari connection. M'Baku needs some fam.
    This.

Plus it would make ZERO sense for her to be Kilmongers sister as it was pretty clear he was an only child, another "secret" family member would be incredibly lazy.

I could see them going with the angle that once the outreach program went through and the subsequent 2 year gap from IW and BP. QDJ left the jabari and went to the outreach to see some new scenery after being up in the mountains for so long. Or something

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    This.

Plus it would make ZERO sense for her to be Kilmongers sister as it was pretty clear he was an only child, another "secret" family member would be incredibly lazy.

I could see them going with the angle that once the outreach program went through and the subsequent 2 year gap from IW and BP. QDJ left the jabari and went to the outreach to see some new scenery after being up in the mountains for so long. Or something
    Good point. Having a Wakandan have a sister magically appear out of thin air would be kinda weird.

If I had to guess who is more likely to join the A-force, it would be Okoye.. or Shuri
    Nah, Okoye’s duty mainly pertains to Wakanda. The only reason why she got in on the action in Endgame was because the whole universe was at stake so she really didn’t have a choice. Lol.

Shuri or Nakia are the better choices for an A-Force movie, though I want it to be Nakia since she doesn’t get as much love as Okoye or Shuri. Plus she’d fill the role that Nat would’ve had as the teams resident badass Normal.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

This.

When you add in the 5-year gap in Endgame, we could have a QDJ who was simply too young to get involved in BP, but is now 16(ish).

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Nah, Okoye’s duty mainly pertains to Wakanda. The only reason why she got in on the action in Endgame was because the whole universe was at stake so she really didn’t have a choice. Lol.

Shuri or Nakia are the better choices for an A-Force movie, though I want it to be Nakia since she doesn’t get as much love as Okoye or Shuri. Plus she’d fill the role that Nat would’ve had as the teams resident badass Normal.
    You can justify Okoye's involvement if Shuri is involved. The DM guard the Royal family, so they can be a package deal.

When you add in the 5-year gap in Endgame, we could have a QDJ who was simply too young to get involved in BP, but is now 16(ish).
    Yeah I like that. Though the 5 yeah gap may be hard to pull off only due to both Tchalla and Shuri being snapped so it would be tough to think Wakanda would be focused on that too much. But it could still and if that angle was used then you could play that she was 10 or so when the event's of BP went down, she looked up to Nakia, and joined the outreach asap

Black panther #12 (marvel) - 20,993

shuri #8 (marvel) - 14,486
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Black panther #12 (marvel) - 20,993

shuri #8 (marvel) - 14,486
    TNC sold 400 more copies! Best Run Evah!

TNC sold 400 more copies! Best Run Evah!
    That 400 hundred might be varients. They've been doing a bunch of non story related ones. Saw one that had Black Panther with Skrulls as the sub-title. Cant remember which issue.

Any other writer would of been relieved from the franchise and a new team would of come in
    By now.. especially given the artist put in the book I mean..
    42 issue's (total including BP crew) and nit a bast damn thing of any sort of memorable badass moment has T'Challa had. Nothing noteworthy at all... 42 issue's... Let that sink in

Any other writer would of been relieved from the franchise and a new team would of come in
    42 issue's (total including BP crew) and nit a bast damn thing of any sort of memorable badass moment has T'Challa had. Nothing noteworthy at all... 42 issue's... Let that sink in
    This is why even though it makes no sense whatsoever and is counterproductive, I can't shake the feeling that this very same Marvel office just can't be serious about putting Black Panther in a position of prominence. This is not tolerated by companies that have ambition and goals. D.C. snatched the breath from a top writer on the feeling he might be doing wild ish with Batman! How is Marvel not seeing that Coates putting out work that is hitting maybe 1 1/2 notes. I agree with you and have wondering this for a while now as pure synergy continues to be drained from work of Panther movie and Hickman treatment.

Honestly I doubt they'd even think about removing him from the book unless he dropped below 20k. And even then it probably wouldn't be likley if his online and trade sales are good. He's likley not going anywhere until he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I doubt they'd even think about removing him from the book unless he dropped below 20k. And even then it probably wouldn't be likley if his online and trade sales are good. He's likley not going anywhere until he's done.
    He’s shown since 2016 that he doesn’t like this character in the slightest. Does it make any sense for a writer to keep working on a character he doesn’t like?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    He’s shown since 2016 that he doesn’t like this character in the slightest. Does it make any sense for a writer to keep working on a character he doesn’t like?
    It's not like Coates needs this job, so in all likelihood if he didn't like writing this character he wouldn't be.