Page 336 of 744 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 11160
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    So glad Maj is back. This thread was getting dull again.
    Thanks for the welcome back my friend.

hmm.. If Azania exists in the MCU, I suppose the Supremacists could be official state military, or their "white ops" team. But would they be the main villains, or henchmen to someone else?

Just because I'm a personal trainer by profession...

Wakanda.

The gym... Just north of Warriors Falls.

Onlookers glare not at the return of their king dusted five years ago in Thanos' Snappening but his current workout partner who grunts through multiple sets and reps.

King T'challa: "C'mon Nakia just two more!"

Nakia: "OH Lawdy Bast... I'm so tired!"

King T'challa: "You've already lost 10 pounds now you only have 240 pounds to go... PUSH IT!"

Note: To catch up for new lurkers in our previous fan fiction edition Nakia gained a few pounds after T'challa went all Dust in The Winds via Thanos' Snap and let her self go to the kitchen like Thor did.

As Nakia pushed through that last rep the Doras arrived along with some random members of the Border Tribe to cheer her on.

Doras/Border Tribe: "WAKANDA FOREVER... WAKANDA FOREVER... WAKANDA FOREVER..."

King T'challa: "I asked them to come offer you support as future queen of Wakanda."

Nakia: "Thanks everybody."

King T'challa: "Now let's get some cardio in with a sparring session."

Nakia: "I can hardly walk."

King T'challa: "It's okay I will take it easy on you... ARGGGGH!"

Nakia: "What's wrong???"

King T'challa: "My hammy is acting up..."

King T'challa begins to writhe on the floor as his leg knots up.

Nakia: "Let me stretch it out and loosen it up."

King T'challa: "Naw I'm good I have a contingency plan for such as this."

Just then Nakia's main foil shows up to mega BOOS and HISSES from the various members of Wakanda's elite fitness scene.

Princess Zanda strolls in body on POW, hourglass figure on BANG, legs all WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW with ever so subtle painted toenails sparkling catching brotha's eyes like WTFFFFFFFFFF...

Like totally FINE in that old school Jet Magazine Beauty of The Week or an HBCU Campus Queen resume all typed up like I can read too glistening manner.

Zanda: "Fat girl need a sparring partner... I'm game!"

To be continued... OR just let your imagination fill in the blanks!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Just because I'm a personal trainer by profession...

Wakanda.

The gym... Just north of Warriors Falls.

Onlookers glare not at the return of their king dusted five years ago in Thanos' Snappening but his current workout partner who grunts through multiple sets and reps.

King T'challa: "C'mon Nakia just two more!"

Nakia: "OH Lawdy Bast... I'm so tired!"

King T'challa: "You've already lost 10 pounds now you only have 240 pounds to go... PUSH IT!"

Note: To catch up for new lurkers in our previous fan fiction edition Nakia gained a few pounds after T'challa went all Dust in The Winds via Thanos' Snap and let her self go to the kitchen like Thor did.

As Nakia pushed through that last rep the Doras arrived along with some random members of the Border Tribe to cheer her on.

Doras/Border Tribe: "WAKANDA FOREVER... WAKANDA FOREVER... WAKANDA FOREVER..."

King T'challa: "I asked them to come offer you support as future queen of Wakanda."

Nakia: "Thanks everybody."

King T'challa: "Now let's get some cardio in with a sparring session."

Nakia: "I can hardly walk."

King T'challa: "It's okay I will take it easy on you... ARGGGGH!"

Nakia: "What's wrong???"

King T'challa: "My hammy is acting up..."

King T'challa begins to writhe on the floor as his leg knots up.

Nakia: "Let me stretch it out and loosen it up."

King T'challa: "Naw I'm good I have a contingency plan for such as this."

Just then Nakia's main foil shows up to mega BOOS and HISSES from the various members of Wakanda's elite fitness scene.

Princess Zanda strolls in body on POW, hourglass figure on BANG, legs all WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW with ever so subtle painted toenails sparkling catching brotha's eyes like WTFFFFFFFFFF...

Like totally FINE in that old school Jet Magazine Beauty of The Week or an HBCU Campus Queen resume all typed up like I can read too glistening manner.

Zanda: "Fat girl need a sparring partner... I'm game!"

To be continued... OR just let your imagination fill in the blanks!
    Nah, I will not insult this pure Vibranium comedy with my feeble imagination, this must be seen through flex style.. seriously man this stuff is so funny, I wish it was a comic strip

As others have mentioned Princess Zanda would be a great choice for an antagonist as well:

art by fred.ian
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Also not sure if someone has posted these before, but artist fred.ian has done some really impressive artwork including many BP related characters:

source: https://www.comicartfans.com/gallery...e=1&order=Date
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I remember Upper Deck. lol. Used to collect those cards all the time.

Oh yeah you knew it had to happen...

In the post Thanos Snap era a new crop of villains have emerged because technically according to Avengers Endgame planet earth is ground zero for all that cosmic craziness but Wakanda itself is the precise location where Thanos did the actual snap itself.

Hmmmmmm...

Fasten your seatbelts because we about to get Empire Strikes Back dark up in here...

Wakanda.

The Great Gardens.

Elders, tribal hierarchy, rank and file and practically anyone still important to Wakanda's political climate gather.

King T'challa: "We are here madman... This is the exact location where it happened!"

The Reverend Achebe: "Yes indeed, in fact it left fair amounts of cosmic energy permeating the soul... I mean the soil."

King T'challa: "I swear by Bast..."

The Reverend Achebe: "Bast now speaks to me direct and he has told me the Riddle of Vibranium."

King T'challa: "The Riddle of Vibranium???"

The Reverend Achebe: "Shall I speak it you... Vibranium isn't strong, flesh is stronger... Look around you, there on the rocks that beautiful Dora."

A lone Dora stands mentally transfixed by an imaginary drumbeat swaying rhythmically as if preparing to watch yet another rumble for the sacred title of king of Wakanda.

King T'challa: "Don't you dare..."

The Reverend Achebe: "Come to me my child."

The Dora pauses, then responds falling to her "Doom" causing mass panic and anxiety among the leaders hoping not to be next.

King T'challa: "YIBAMBE!!!"

The sound of their king's familiar war cry resonates among those not quite full of fear but not that much.

The Reverend Achebe: "That is strength... That is power. What is Vibranium compared to the hand that wields it. Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart... Warriors of Wakanda what a waste."

King T'challa: "The King of Wakanda will not yield to you!"

The Reverend Achebe: "You are the King of Wakanda but I am the soul of Wakanda with power over life and death... SHURI!"

The young princess hand trembling reaches for her personal dagger, raises it at her own neck...

Princess Shuri: "Brother I can't control it!"

King T'challa: "STOP!"

At his wits end King T'challa bends and bows as the soul controlling Achebe motions Shuri to drop her knife.

King T'challa: "I, King T'challa hereby swear my undying fidelity to The Reverend Achebe!"

The Reverend Achebe: "Now see we didn't have to go through ancient waterfall rituals and gratuitous acts of violence to get to this agreement so give us a little smooch on my pinky ring... Wakanda Forever my little PUPPET!"

Thulsa Achebe... BOOK IT!

Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Oh yeah you knew it had to happen...

In the post Thanos Snap era a new crop of villains have emerged because technically according to Avengers Endgame planet earth is ground zero for all that cosmic craziness but Wakanda itself is the precise location where Thanos did the actual snap itself.

Hmmmmmm...

Fasten your seatbelts because we about to get Empire Strikes Back dark up in here...

Wakanda.

The Great Gardens.

Elders, tribal hierarchy, rank and file and practically anyone still important to Wakanda's political climate gather.

King T'challa: "We are here madman... This is the exact location where it happened!"

The Reverend Achebe: "Yes indeed, in fact it left fair amounts of cosmic energy permeating the soul... I mean the soil."

King T'challa: "I swear by Bast..."

The Reverend Achebe: "Bast now speaks to me direct and he has told me the Riddle of Vibranium."

King T'challa: "The Riddle of Vibranium???"

The Reverend Achebe: "Shall I speak it you... Vibranium isn't strong, flesh is stronger... Look around you, there on the rocks that beautiful Dora."

A lone Dora stands mentally transfixed by an imaginary drumbeat swaying rhythmically as if preparing to watch yet another rumble for the sacred title of king of Wakanda.

King T'challa: "Don't you dare..."

The Reverend Achebe: "Come to me my child."

The Dora pauses, then responds falling to her "Doom" causing mass panic and anxiety among the leaders hoping not to be next.

King T'challa: "YIBAMBE!!!"

The sound of their king's familiar war cry resonates among those not quite full of fear but not that much.

The Reverend Achebe: "That is strength... That is power. What is Vibranium compared to the hand that wields it. Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart... Warriors of Wakanda what a waste."

King T'challa: "The King of Wakanda will not yield to you!"

The Reverend Achebe: "You are the King of Wakanda but I am the soul of Wakanda with power over life and death... SHURI!"

The young princess hand trembling reaches for her personal dagger, raises it at her own neck...

Princess Shuri: "Brother I can't control it!"

King T'challa: "STOP!"

At his wits end King T'challa bends and bows as the soul controlling Achebe motions Shuri to drop her knife.

King T'challa: "I, King T'challa hereby swear my undying fidelity to The Reverend Achebe!"

The Reverend Achebe: "Now see we didn't have to go through ancient waterfall rituals and gratuitous acts of violence to get to this agreement so give us a little smooch on my pinky ring... Wakanda Forever my little PUPPET!"

Thulsa Achebe... BOOK IT!

Damn flex. Went from 0 to 100 real fast there. I know it was part of a movie but it's chilling how well that scene could work in BP, how Achebes power could work, and how dangerous that would be... I like it, I could get behind that

From Licensing Expo.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    From Licensing Expo.

Is that a Mark Brooks piece? Carol looks like something he's done.

I guess they wanted to go for something more clearly movie-esque then their usual promotional art.

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Wakanda did Wakanda things for like 3 pages

too bad we have no tie in

sigh
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Wakanda did Wakanda things for like 3 pages

too bad we have no tie in

sigh
    Lol. I was thinking it was Tuesday still.