Page 510 of 744 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Looks a combination of the original RTF and the RTF from the movie, the motorcycle T'Chaka rode in Rise, and the sky cycle T'Challa used in Rise. Makes me wish T'Challa still rode around in style. Priest had the high tech car, RTF and N'Yami ships while Hudlin had the jet and the cool panther sky cycle. Now we're stuck with Eden.
    Truthfully with a teleporter, you normally shouldn't need jets or cars. But from a purely branding standpoint, having a Panther Jet and a Panther cycle has merchandising potential. So yeah... they definately should push that sort of thing. I'm surprised we didn't see more of the jet from Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    That unique architecture they got going on strengthens my belief that Acuna has it all wrong.

Shuri got a good shot in. Lol
    Yeah, Acuna's stuff is very pretty but it's also pretty generic and sterile. Not a lot of character, and lacks the sense of history and culture we got in the movies. Instead we got somewhat generic Star Trek looking stuff. It's not terrible, but there's room for improvement.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Shuri actually sounds a bit like herself in that

I miss the floating chair he had in hudlin's run

With the chair and the panther cycle I think Hudlin's run had the coolest designs when it came to this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    With the chair and the panther cycle I think Hudlin's run had the coolest designs when it came to this stuff

Sky cycles were actually quite common for non-flying Avengers back in the day. At some point they sort of went out of style for some reason. Not sure why. But yeah... T'Challa should have all sorts of panther themed stuff. It's a good liscening thing.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Truthfully with a teleporter, you normally shouldn't need jets or cars. But from a purely branding standpoint, having a Panther Jet and a Panther cycle has merchandising potential. So yeah... they definately should push that sort of thing. I'm surprised we didn't see more of the jet from Civil War.
    Except teleporters can be limiting, especially when Coates makes T'Challa have to use an out of mythos character to do it. The sky cycle, rolls Royce (or new Wakandan equivalent) and nyami notherships need to make an appearance as well as the prowlers (and for the love of bast actually have them blowing stuff up that isn't wakanda or it's denizens)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Except teleporters can be limiting, especially when Coates makes T'Challa have to use an out of mythos character to do it. The sky cycle, rolls Royce (or new Wakandan equivalent) and nyami notherships need to make an appearance as well as the prowlers (and for the love of bast actually have them blowing stuff up that isn't wakanda or it's denizens)
    Prowlers destroyed American missiles during Sturm und Drang

Hudlin's Hollywood man, dude knows what the masses want.

And that is a bad ass cool unapologetic King with cool toys and a hot chick by his side.

Sounds just like T'chadwick too
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Prowlers destroyed American missiles during Sturm und Drang
    And the strapnel came crashing down into Wakanda lol

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Hudlin's Hollywood man, dude knows what the masses want.

And that is a bad ass cool unapologetic King with cool toys and a hot chick by his side.

Sounds just like T'chadwick too
    Hudlin, Priest, McDuffie (rip), Redjack... It's like... They all were out there putting in work and showing how cool and badass the king of the most technologically advanced nation is

And the strapnel came crashing down into Wakanda lol
    That's better than them exploding like they were supposed to.

They were helping defend against an invasion force in the same issue.

That's better than them exploding like they were supposed to.

They were helping defend against an invasion force in the same issue.
    What I'm getting at is the prowlers have been shown to be just as destructive to Wakanda as it has been shown protecting it. That number needs to heavily sway to showing[ them wrecking enemies as intended.

It would be like if the only time we ever saw T'Challa show is incredible strength or speed was for knocking backhand Barry around

What I'm getting at is the prowlers have been shown to be just as destructive to Wakanda as it has been shown protecting it. That number needs to heavily sway to showing[ them wrecking enemies as intended.

It would be like if the only time we ever saw T'Challa show is incredible strength or speed was for knocking backhand Barry around
    I think that will only happen if Tchalla is the one piloting it or they're getting ready to release a toy line of BP vehicles

I think that will only happen if Tchalla is the one piloting it or they're getting ready to release a toy line of BP vehicles
    Thats unacceptable though, every showing of the N'Yami motherships were badass looking or putting in work. They didn't need T'Challa piloting them to have a moment. Prowlers by default are just badass. Sure if they are defense system without control they can be made less, but I would honestly like to see T'Challa lure ab invading force into a predetermined kill zone where they get annihilated by the prowlers