Page 401 of 744 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 11160

All the rumors so far are false right now. Coogler started the first draft weeks ago and we had people claiming Namor will appear since 2014 when the first BP movie was announced. I like QDJ but for her to appear her character will have to be completely different since some of her traits and background have been giving to Shuri and Killmonger. I'm still hoping for an adaption of Enemy of the State, the first one set it up pretty perfectly and I dont think the 5yr time skip changed that. Although it seems likely, I'd want to see the Hatut Zeraze appear suits and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    With all this talk of Princes Zanda, Namor, & Queen Divine Justice appearing in BP2 it seems to me that the influence for the sequel is probably Strum Un Drag (SD). I also read somewhere that BP2 will have a lot of politics in it. If they can pull of an SD plot, the movie will be good. I still want to see the Hatut Zeraze show up with their cloaking technology in the MCU but SD isn't bad either.
    How can anyone even know that when Coogler just started the drafts? Fiege doesn't know what's going on yet and you think these other places with their " close sources" know anything? Come on. A few of these came to fruition through freaking Twitter and Reddit yet was paraded around as credible information

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Take this with a grain of salt.

so I have heard from a source that the idea of Kraven being from #wakanda from a tribe that no longer exists due to them being exiled by the royals is on the table. for the sake of this post I mocked @_mustafashakir_ with some wakanda tech
    https://twitter.com/Bosslogic/status...90512221118465

Edit: He just sort of described M'Baku. Ironically Shakir auditioned for M'Baku and lost out to Winston Duke.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 07-15-2019 at 09:37 AM.

Considering that Sony said no to letting Coogler use him before, this can go into the pile with the rest of the rumors and their "inside sources". Unless Sony wants to use BP in the next Spider-Man movie, I don't think we'll ever see him fight Kraven.

Besides, Shakir already had a role in the MCU as Bushmaster.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Besides, Shakir already had a role in the MCU as Bushmaster.
    He was pretty cool as Bushmaster too. I sort of hope down the line he can show up somewhere else in the MCU.

How about an exiled tribe that sold their some of Wakanda's tech to Kraven to be used to hunt down Spider-Man which ties to the idea of Wakanda opening itself to the world?

Except BP 1 already established how many tribes there were so you can't have a "secret exiled tribe" when since the start we already know how many there are. River, merchant, border, mining, jabari, and the royal family. Adding in another now would be stupid and contrived

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Except BP 1 already established how many tribes there were so you can't have a "secret exiled tribe" when since the start we already know how many there are. River, merchant, border, mining, jabari, and the royal family. Adding in another now would be stupid and contrived
    Don't really see it that way.

Yeah they revealed all the tribes but a secret exiled tribe (Hyena Clan) would have an interesting take rather than revealing all the tribes in the first movie. Shows Wakanda has more secrets that people know. Its like how Hela was revealed to be another child of Odin in Ragnarok besides the other 2.

Coates work on BP will be a lot like "It Was Written" by Nas.

Far more appreciated years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Considering that Sony said no to letting Coogler use him before, this can go into the pile with the rest of the rumors and their "inside sources". Unless Sony wants to use BP in the next Spider-Man movie, I don't think we'll ever see him fight Kraven.
    People are glancing through trades at BAM and wiki pages and making up articles using any villain or character they recognize. Bonus points if it makes them seem like a "true" fan by mentioning something kinda obscure like Shuri's run at BP or something.

Then, when one of them is eventually right, they will link back to that post to be like, "see, I have sources!" ignoring the other 291 articles they posted that said someone different.

This art guy clearly just wanted to do some Kraven art and made up a story to get more clicks and people fall for it like old documentary Lemmings because they are starving for news about a sequel to one of the biggest and best cbm of all time.

People just need to sit back and relax and wait til we get something before flying into rumor land.

Hey, remember when Bucky was gonna save the day in the first movie lol?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Coates work on BP will be a lot like "It Was Written" by Nas.

Far more appreciated years from now.
    If years from now people are praising Coates for having T'Challa do nothing while women in his country ranging from little girls to old ladies get raped in literal tree houses, had Shuri say those victims shoud've been left to die, and had T'Challa seek advice from dictators and despots known for treating their people brutally, then there's something wrong with those people if they think that's worth praising.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Don't really see it that way.

Yeah they revealed all the tribes but a secret exiled tribe (Hyena Clan) would have an interesting take rather than revealing all the tribes in the first movie. Shows Wakanda has more secrets that people know. Its like how Hela was revealed to be another child of Odin in Ragnarok besides the other 2.
    I think the Hyena clan would work as members of the boarder tribe and war dogs who were willing to go along with Killmonger and formed their own group to disrupt the world or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    People are glancing through trades at BAM and wiki pages and making up articles using any villain or character they recognize. Bonus points if it makes them seem like a "true" fan by mentioning something kinda obscure like Shuri's run at BP or something.

Then, when one of them is eventually right, they will link back to that post to be like, "see, I have sources!" ignoring the other 291 articles they posted that said someone different.

This art guy clearly just wanted to do some Kraven art and made up a story to get more clicks and people fall for it like old documentary Lemmings because they are starving for news about a sequel to one of the biggest and best cbm of all time.

People just need to sit back and relax and wait til we get something before flying into rumor land.

Hey, remember when Bucky was gonna save the day in the first movie lol?
    I think this is exactly what's happening and it's always the same stuff. First it was Bucky saving the day then they threw in Cap, the end credit scenes setting up Namor or Storm. Now they're back with more of the Namor claims because they peaked AvX and saw the image of T'Challa stabbing Namor. Claims that Nakia will turn evil cuz comics and that it will make way for Storm as his new LI in BP 2 and later his wife in BP 3, even going so far to claim that already have an actress already. Now they're digging up the old report where Ryan said he wanted to adapt the part where BP and Kraven fought during Priest's run for the first one. Reddit already claiming Kraven or Namor should be the next villain cuz "They literally used up all of BP's villains in one movie." Then there was the Shuri will replace T'Challa as Queen and BP in Endgame and now they're saying it will be the sequel.
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 07-15-2019 at 02:40 PM.

I really hope its not Princes Zanda..

Achebe is right there and can give a villain not typically seen in the MCU.