Page 221 of 584 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 8757
  1. #3301
    Astonishing Member Rumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Haha
    Posts
    3,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Namor is a mutant.

    Sounds like a great time to get the monarchs going. Namor and Doom in the new X-men movie!
    Yup, if things get crowded, just throw Storm in the background; she's used to it.

    On that note

    Thing is, they'd be mad if she just showed up and threw lightning around and disappeared.

    They, rightfully, want something other than another movie where she is a background lightning lass.

    Screw BP, they should be pushing for Storm to LEAD the new X-men movie. Stop settling for scraps, demand a seat at the big table.
    Take that logical thinking to the Storm thread breh, ain't no one tryna hear that truthful lookin in the mirror motivational shit in here... we got more pressing things to discuss, for instance

    ANyway, we live in a world where Blade said Avengers Assemble with BP weilding a vibranium light saber lol

    If BP does a hadouken before the end of this Avengers run, Jason Aaron automatically becomes top 3 Black Panther writer of all time. Sorry, but somebody not named Priest or Hudlin will be getting knocked down a peg. idgaf
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

  2. #3302
    Mario Di Giacomo Beware Of Geek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    You? Snarky? That's so... uncharacteristic of you


    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Has Luke Cage filed for divorce yet? It's not too late for him

    (spoilers:
    it's too late for him
    end of spoilers)
    Show of hands... who else heard that in the voice of Morgan Freeman?
    Mario Di Giacomo

  3. #3303
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    If the future remains bright for T'Chadwick, this may come to pass.


    Although, there is more chances that they do something less drastic for Victor's potential defeat.
    In the MCU, in theory they actually CAN kill Doom eventually. The situation is way different than the comics, where he was being used in nearly half a dozen other books while Doom War was going on.

  4. #3304
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Yup, if things get crowded, just throw Storm in the background; she's used to it.

    On that note



    Take that logical thinking to the Storm thread breh, ain't no one tryna hear that truthful lookin in the mirror motivational shit in here... we got more pressing things to discuss, for instance



    If BP does a hadouken before the end of this Avengers run, Jason Aaron automatically becomes top 3 Black Panther writer of all time. Sorry, but somebody not named Priest or Hudlin will be getting knocked down a peg. idgaf
    Dude he's gotta use the force push with the Vibranium saber.. or fight a dude and do this:



    Or better yet.. both

  5. #3305
    Astonishing Member Dboi654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Good.

    Can't wait to see the real Doom War where T'challa guts Doom in the battlefield.

    It'll be a good time.
    Lol

    That will guarantee some outrage on twitter especially from hardcore Doom fans.

  6. #3306
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    43,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    ANyway, we live in a world where Blade said Avengers Assemble with BP weilding a vibranium light saber lol

    I didn't think current She-Hulk could look more ridiculous. Is this still Marquez? Jeez.

    Ah well, Black Panther with a lightsaber is cool. Makes me miss the EMH daggers.

  7. #3307
    Spectacular Member XJlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In the MCU, in theory they actually CAN kill Doom eventually. The situation is way different than the comics, where he was being used in nearly half a dozen other books while Doom War was going on.
    If you end up being right, then Reed Richards along with the rest of the Fantastic Four will have more claim on his hypothetical demise by virtue of being their primary villain.

  8. #3308
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    If you end up being right, then Reed Richards along with the rest of the Fantastic Four will have more claim on his hypothetical demise by virtue of being their primary villain.
    For the record, I'm purely speaking hypothetically. Honestly I'm not certain BP or the FF would acutally kill Doom. FF aren't killers. And after T'Challa spared Zemo, Klaw, and showed willingness to spare Killmonger I don't think he'd necessarily kill Doom unless it was necessary.

    Merely saying that killing is more of an option than it would be in the comics, especially at that time.

  9. #3309
    Original CBR member Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,381

    Default

    T'Challa wasn't going to spare Klaw, Okay and Nakia got in the way.

    He stabbed Killmonger through the heart
    The J-man

    I post via my phone a lot, therefore I make the occasional grammatical error. Not an excuse just forewarning you. Feel free to call me out I won't mind.

  10. #3310
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    T'Challa wasn't going to spare Klaw, Okay and Nakia got in the way.

    He stabbed Killmonger through the heart
    Yeah there is definitely context that people love to leave out.

    He didn't kill Zemo because that is exactly what Zemo was trying to do. So killing him would of been pointless, he was about to put Vibranium spiked knuckles through klaws face but stopped due to the crowd of of people recording. He still killed Erik because he put the dagger through his chest.

    Not to mention, you know, the whole car chase scene where he throws a driver out of the car who gets run over my Shuri, while said car then crashes into a median, or when he force pushed the second car, and then rips the tire off klaws car... Unless people think that those goons simply got boo boos and are actually fine... Tchalla killed in his own movie without hesitation.

  11. #3311
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    T'Challa wasn't going to spare Klaw, Okay and Nakia got in the way.

    He stabbed Killmonger through the heart
    He chased Bucky down a whole movie and tried to slit his throat.

    But if people want to try and scew the narrative now that racist rapist Doom is int he hypothetical crosshairs, more power to ya. Klaw, best case scenario, was getting his ass flown back to Wakanda for a party until Cuz showed up.

    This ain't no milquetoast Mayberry pyrrhic victory shit.


    MCU heroes as a whole really have no problems straight up killing the bad guy with very little hesitation. Even Scott Lang is on that murder shit.


    So, keep on asking for racist rapist Doom to show up as the big bad Doom fans. He can join Stane, Whiplash, Malekith, Kurse, Killian, Pierce, Ronan, Koruth, Ultron, Yellowjacket, Kaecilius, Ego, Hela, and Killmonger in the MCU graveyard.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  12. #3312
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah there is definitely context that people love to leave out.

    He didn't kill Zemo because that is exactly what Zemo was trying to do. So killing him would of been pointless, he was about to put Vibranium spiked knuckles through klaws face but stopped due to the crowd of of people recording. He still killed Erik because he put the dagger through his chest.

    Not to mention, you know, the whole car chase scene where he throws a driver out of the car who gets run over my Shuri, while said car then crashes into a median, or when he force pushed the second car, and then rips the tire off klaws car... Unless people think that those goons simply got boo boos and are actually fine... Tchalla killed in his own movie without hesitation.

    I wonder how this guy is doing...

    [img][/img]


    or this poor sap

    [img][/img]


    Just trying to do a lil human trafficing and you end up getting a no look car door pass at 200mph and you weren't prepared
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  13. #3313
    Resident of The Djalia Blind Wedjat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,595

    Default

    If there's any moment I might retroactively complain about, it's the Russos choosing to have T'Challa not kill Zemo. I mean come on, Zemo assassinated T'Chaka, all to get the Avengers to fight. It wasn't even personal! It's a great moment for T'Challa and it gives him a character arc, but he should have killed him and not left him with the CIA.

    Sparing M'Baku so the Jabari still have a leader makes sense. Momentarily sparing Klaue in front of civilians recording it made sense. Trying to get Killmonger (a guy he just found out is his cousin) made sense. Seeing the child in him at the moment nearing to his death and wanting to keep him alive made sense.

    Sparing Zemo? Letting the CIA have him? I don't know about that one.

  14. #3314
    Resident of The Djalia Blind Wedjat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I wonder how this guy is doing...

    [img][/img]


    or this poor sap

    [img][/img]


    Just trying to do a lil human trafficing and you end up getting a no look car door pass at 200mph and you weren't prepared
    That first guy definitely broke his spine. I don't even know what T'Challa did to him to get him flying like that. And remember that two guys went out to scout. We don't see what happened to the second one.

    He dead.

  15. #3315
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

    Sparing Zemo? Letting the CIA have him? I don't know about that one.
    I go back and forth on it.

    T'challa had a rage boner trying to kill Bucky only to figure out he got fooled by this little defenseless dude listening to a voice message from his family before they all died before he off's himself.

    Hell of an emotional swing there.

    Wasnt it explained in BP that T'challa let the CIA/ross keep Zemo in exchange for Ross's silence about T'challa's suit/abilities?
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •