Page 205 of 744 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305705 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Avengers 14- 48,887

Avengers 15- 48,050

Black Panther 9- 23,052

BP vs DP 5- 19,699

Shuri 5- 13,105

Killmonger 4- 10,679
    Aaron's 2-issue a month run is selling on par with Hickman's 2-issue (NA and A) a month run

BP vs DP is glass half full/empty territory. Poor for a BP and DP teamup book, but not bad for a mini with **** art, meh cover art, and not much marketing behind it.

Shuri has overrated amazon TPB numbers so she'll be alright, until she's not...

Killmonger... Erik stay taking losses
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I'm still salty they didn't do a stinger scene where they get a pizzeria.

They should have had T'challa straight geeked about getting a slice.
    That black jeopardy skit with Chadwick on SNL is a clear indication on where they should go humor wise with T'Challa, even if slightly toned down

BP's first taste of pizza should be lit
    Black Panther vs Thor

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Do east African's drink coffee?

I have no freakin idea lol
    They do actually. A lot of the best coffee in the world comes from there. Ethiopia is one example.
    Last edited by Blind Wedjat; 03-18-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

My biggest worry about Black Panther 2 isn't whether or not Coogler can knock it out of the park. My concern is that both Infinity War and Endgame may interfere or have interfered with the kind of story he wants to tell. Unless the Russos told him what the plan is afterwards, we don't know how that film ends and because of that the direction for the film seems unclear.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    My biggest worry about Black Panther 2 isn't whether or not Coogler can knock it out of the park. My concern is that both Infinity War and Endgame may interfere or have interfered with the kind of story he wants to tell. Unless the Russos told him what the plan is afterwards, we don't know how that film ends and because of that the direction for the film seems unclear.
    I dont think he started writing a script much less production. Slated for late 2020 early 2021, he'll have more than enough time.

Incredible Member

Do east African's drink coffee?

I have no freakin idea lol
    Coffee was DISCOVERED in East Africa (Ethiopia) so yes they do drink coffee. The reason Italians have such a rich coffee history is directly related to their imperialist efforts in Ethiopia.

Animated Disney+ What If...

- What if M'baku beat T'challa?

- What if Shuri were Black Panther?

- What if T'chaka brought N'jobobobobobobobobobo home for trial?

- What if they didn't leave the boy?

- What if T'challa killed Klaue where he stood?

- What if T'challa killed Bucky?

- What if T'chaka didn't die in CW? And THEN T'challa found out about the boy?

- What if Wakanda was inthe Olympics?

I have no idea what this what if thing really is, and I'd imagine it will be more kid oriented so stuff like "what if T'challa killed bucky" wont be a thing but... would be fun what if's lol
    I can definitely see one "What If" being what if T'Chaka brought N'Jadaka back to Wakanda.

I can see a lot of other scenarios but they all ultimately end up being "What If Killmonger won?" because they would probably go with the idea that only T'Challa (not M'Baku or Shuri) would have been able to stop him.

If you're doing a marvel movie, you're going to have to sometimes accomodate for existing in a shared universe. I'm sure all the writers and directors at this point understand that when they sign on. So I'm sure it'll be fine. The first BP movie for example acknowledged what happened in Civil War. Same with Spider-Man and gis movie. And it all still worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaw View Post
    Coffee was DISCOVERED in East Africa (Ethiopia) so yes they do drink coffee. The reason Italians have such a rich coffee history is directly related to their imperialist efforts in Ethiopia.
    That must be how Wakanda developed a taste for pizza, and the reason they send one survivor back.

"Bring more 'za."
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I don't think the Russos had any plans for Wakanda other than for T'Challa to die, and then come back. You can tell with how the the BP characters interacted that the Russos played it safe and generic.

M'Baku: "This will be the end of Wakanda!!"

Okoye: "Then it will be the noblest ending!!"

Rumble in theaters: What type of bland swagless depiction is this ****??? That's not how them mf'ers talk! Booooooooooo!

I expect more of the same in End Game (safe dialogue, noble M'Baku being noble, etc) and then everything gets reset to what it was when Okoye made the starbucks line. Coogler can ignore it all if he chooses to, and i figure he will depending on what story he actually wants to tell
    Black Panther vs Thor

What if the Avengers came to Wakanda and T'challa went "just kill the stupid robot what is wrong with you guys?"

What if T'challa healed Killmonger after stabbing him?

What if you took a double dose of HSH?
    That double dose is the big one.

Avengers 14- 48,887

Avengers 15- 48,050

Black Panther 9- 23,052

BP vs DP 5- 19,699

Shuri 5- 13,105

Killmonger 4- 10,679
    BP needs to be relaunched with a new creative team already. It's literally going nowhere right now. Avengers going strong, BP vs DP ended low for tue team up but still did good. I wish the art was better but Oh well. We got some good feats.

Shuri stay assassinating years of character development in favor of trash "Wah wah brothers shadow wah wah this is Tech I Shuri the tech genius wiz kid the great created "

And kilmonger deserved better. Damn good art, dialogue was solid, trash story, unnecessary propping of Fisk, bullseye and widow instead of letting Erik and his team actually be shown to be a DAMN good death squad the likes that instilled fear and who's name was said in hushed tones like beetle juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I don't think the Russos had any plans for Wakanda other than for T'Challa to die, and then come back. You can tell with how the the BP characters interacted that the Russos played it safe and generic.

Rumble in theaters: What type of bland swagless depiction is this ****??? That's not how them mf'ers talk! Booooooooooo!

I expect more of the same in End Game (safe dialogue, noble M'Baku being noble, etc) and then everything gets reset to what it was when Okoye made the starbucks line. Coogler can ignore it all if he chooses to, and i figure he will depending on what story he actually wants to tell
    Don't forget "establish Shuri is smart line" and move on.

Russos needed an army to fight outriders for the climax. Asgard is gone, Wakanda is all that was left to use.

NEW WHAT IF STORY!!!

In an alternate universe, Wakanda lines up to fight Outriders, all of sudden the bifrost hits Wakanda and a legion of Asguardians are there.

Thor: I bring word from Allfather Odin. An Alliance once existed between Wakandans and Asguardians. Long ago we fought and died together. We come to honor that allegiance.

They do an ancient hidden handshake passed down through the line of kings. And then the audience learns how Heimdell became the only black dude in the nine realms! That dude has Wakandan blood!

and then they all get slaughtered together!

WHAT IF!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN DISNEY!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post

M'baku did an article recently that said they let the BP actors lead the way for the Wakanda parts

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    M'baku did an article recently that said they let the BP actors lead the way for the Wakanda parts
    Yea, with the chant...

That's old news, Chadwick said the same thing last year
    Black Panther vs Thor