Page 532 of 744 FirstFirst ... 32432482522528529530531532533534535536542582632 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by superheat View Post
    Blue Marvel owned this guy with one hit. Black Panther worked with Blue Marvel, who is smarter and more powerful, he should have a plan to own sentry.
    If we’re lucky, maybe Zub can give T’Challa his own Dark Knight Returns moment.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Two issues stories/missions sounds glorious

Thank you zub
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Now I know fear.
    Why didn't they just give him the book he wanted ?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think anyone said Wakanda kicks the **** out of anyone easily.

But the problem with a nation that is unconquered is that sometines for storytelling purposes, Wakanda needs to take a L. Certainly EVERY D list nobody bringing Wakanda to it's knees is a problem... it shouldn't happen all the time. But there can be a middle ground between unconquered and that.
    Priest, and Hudlin had no issues with this. Again it's a cop out. An entire nation doesn't have to lose for interesting storytelling. If anything, how many times the US or other places getting conquered actually gets pretty old fast.

Did some long box hunting today and found the four issue Deathlok story that guest starred BP and Moses Magnum. Going to read it this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

Can't see it

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    He should be out already. Zenzi freed him during the second arc. Either last or second to last issue I think.

I think technically they're still undefeated. The Destauri(sp) are Wakandan so even if Doom backed and planned it, Wakandans are still in charge(on the surface). Namor: not defeated, just lost some building and people. Thanos: retconned to not defeated per World of Wakanda. Hydra: less than a day, I don't count it.
    Really? I don't even remember this. That's how forgettable this Series has been

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

finally read aow but I thought the team was really weird. outside this it was a pretty solid issue.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Here's my problem.

AoW is supposed to be (as the bloody SOLICITS say) "espionage, black-ops, and defense".

Exactly what about "reality-warper with a split personality" says espionage or black-ops?

('Defense' is vague enough to cover anything.)

This feels like Ultimates all over again. A book that's supposed to be about one thing, and ends up just being an excuse for the writer to play with Marvel's toybox.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Can't see it
    Weird. I can view it on mobile but not my laptop.

How about now?

Weird. I can view it on mobile but not my laptop.

How about now?

The second picture is from the second arc?

It's from the upcoming issue

It's from the upcoming issue
    Oh god, last time Tchalla went to the memory plane I instigated a petition. lol

If Coates was smart we'd see these finally get some proper use when the empire invades

Last edited by KingNomarch; 09-19-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Priest, and Hudlin had no issues with this. Again it's a cop out. An entire nation doesn't have to lose for interesting storytelling. If anything, how many times the US or other places getting conquered actually gets pretty old fast.
    Hudlin had Morlun (again, a Spider-Man rogue) walk through Wakanda's defenses like a hot knife through butter, because that's what the story required. So he did. Had Wakanda's defenses been able to stop Morlun it would have been a completley different story. Far less interesting IMO than the one we got.

Anything can get old really fast, which is why I don't think a hero or place should lose or win all the time. Different stories require different outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Here's my problem.

AoW is supposed to be (as the bloody SOLICITS say) "espionage, black-ops, and defense".

Exactly what about "reality-warper with a split personality" says espionage or black-ops?

('Defense' is vague enough to cover anything.)

This feels like Ultimates all over again. A book that's supposed to be about one thing, and ends up just being an excuse for the writer to play with Marvel's toybox.
    Again, when you have a team consisting of sumo wrestlers, werewolves, and gorillas you're probably not the best designed for espionage or even black ops. Solicits be damned.

I DO think in Aarons Avengers book their primary job is to gather infor for the Avengers.. but I suspect for their own book it's more standard super hero stuff.