Page 344 of 413 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 6186
  1. #5146
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I could say a lot more, but this topic has been done to death.

    I hope you are right about Major X. I hope that character goes right back to limbo.
    lolol. understood

    and white already confirmed that ororo moving forward will be appearing in xbooks and black panther books so I'm also hopeful there will be graster synergy between the two offices.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  2. #5147
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,660

    Default

    Ahh....the ol' days.


  3. #5148
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    black panther issue 29. and my bad I think this is the wasp not sue:


    alternate bp with real bp and ororo holding hands in the same page. Totally the same thing. Totally.

    Has t'challa been with Ororo in the X books yet? On panel?

    Y'all are wild though. I wasn't even criticizing Storm at all.. I was criticizing the writer/X editorial for letting this shit happen, continuously. You still come in with that auto defense of an office that has treated your favorite character like a bag of stale marshmallows.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  4. #5149
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Ahh....the ol' days.

    I will love Coogler forever if he has T’Challa do something like this in the sequel.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

  5. #5150
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    26,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    alternate bp with real bp and ororo holding hands in the same page. Totally the same thing. Totally.

    Has t'challa been with Ororo in the X books yet? On panel?

    Y'all are wild though. I wasn't even criticizing Storm at all.. I was criticizing the writer/X editorial for letting this shit happen, continuously. You still come in with that auto defense of an office that has treated your favorite character like a bag of stale marshmallows.
    Their relationship was acknowledged in Xmen red. But nithing lately. T'Challa is off in space, while Storm is "dead."

  6. #5151
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    alternate bp with real bp and ororo holding hands in the same page. Totally the same thing. Totally.

    Has t'challa been with Ororo in the X books yet? On panel?

    Y'all are wild though. I wasn't even criticizing Storm at all.. I was criticizing the writer/X editorial for letting this shit happen, continuously. You still come in with that auto defense of an office that has treated your favorite character like a bag of stale marshmallows.
    doesnt matter if they are holding hands. the point being made is that an alternate reality version of the character is not the same as 616 so your point you made I dont think is a fair one, especially considering the scan I posted.

    and yes they have in xmen red:



    and I dont defend the xoffices for the crap they write; however, I didnt think you original post gave full context to what was going on in the major x story.

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Their relationship was acknowledged in Xmen red. But nithing lately. T'Challa is off in space, while Storm is "dead."
    beat me to the punch
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-12-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  7. #5152
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I will love Coogler forever if he has T’Challa do something like this in the sequel.
    Now I read those panels with Chadwick's voice.

  8. #5153
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Now I read those panels with Chadwick's voice.
    do we have any idea what the sequel is supposed to be about yet?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  9. #5154
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    LOL at Major X parents

    I'm still at work.. what did I miss??

  10. #5155
    Mighty Member Redjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lost Angles
    Posts
    1,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    black panther issue 29. and my bad I think this is the wasp not sue:


    Based on her design it's Amelia Vogt, one of Magneto's Acolytes.


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelia_Voght

  11. #5156
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    black panther issue 29. and my bad I think this is the wasp not sue:


    There is a difference, one Hudlin paired them up, and he had that scene in passing. What others have done is blatant shade throwing or trolling. But if you want to call them the same that's your deal

  12. #5157
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    The disrespect is out of this world. These writers had decades to pair Storm up with those guys. Once she enters a relationship with BP, then all these side dalliances occur.
    At this point, just let the Black Panther and Storm move on from each other. BP should just find his Black Love with another character (possibly an original Wakandan character). I didn't like the way Marvel separated the two, but what's done is done. Let T'Challa move on to better things.

    Another reason I tired of Coates writing lol. I know he did not write Major X, but still lol.

  13. #5158
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    There is a difference, one Hudlin paired them up, and he had that scene in passing. What others have done is blatant shade throwing or trolling. But if you want to call them the same that's your deal
    the only reason the relationship was ended per hudlin was because marvel didnt own the full rights to the xmen. the only writer who I can think if who trolled the relationship by purposefully putting her with someone was Aaron as it was written to spite tchalla. and if people think an alternate reality version of storm gettin it on with cable is trolling the same is true of what hudlin did by showing him with Janet.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  14. #5159
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    At this point, just let the Black Panther and Storm move on from each other. BP should just find his Black Love with another character (possibly an original Wakandan character). I didn't like the way Marvel separated the two, but what's done is done. Let T'Challa move on to better things.

    Another reason I tired of Coates writing lol. I know he did not write Major X, but still lol.
    but they are not separated. they are still together unless you know something I dont.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  15. #5160
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    At this point, just let the Black Panther and Storm move on from each other. BP should just find his Black Love with another character (possibly an original Wakandan character). I didn't like the way Marvel separated the two, but what's done is done. Let T'Challa move on to better things.

    Another reason I tired of Coates writing lol. I know he did not write Major X, but still lol.
    Speaking of Love interests, is Monica still with Adam by any chance?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •