Page 396 of 744 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 11160

HEF was Ground Zero let's get it started up again...

Hudlin: "No Flex... NO!"

Flex: "We're putting the band back together!"

Hudlin: "Look man... I have moved on and I'm in a peaceful place now. I sleep better and I don't look over my shoulder every two seconds so I'm not going back."

Flex: "C'mon Reggie take one for the team!"

Hudlin: "SECURITY... Please remove this guy from the premises."

Flex: "Get your hands off me... Wakanda Forever... WAKANDA FOREVER..."

Hudlin: "Just take him out back, rough him up a bit and get him an Uber home... Thanks."

The Hudlin Forums... Ah, the good ole days!

http://hudlinentertainment.com/smf/i...p?topic=4979.0

Black Panther The Musical... With Disney it's just a matter of time!

http://hudlinentertainment.com/smf/i...p?topic=4254.0

The Black Star Wars... Proof that I called it first thanks for playing!

Note: Please ignore the Storm references because that's where we were way back when so insert Queen Nakia up in there all nice and snug.
    Get Hectic!

Black Panther vs Logos

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    But really they didn't provide any credibility for him, rather made him look pretty weak. Now if he actually held up against bullseye for a little bit then ran or actually made kingpin feel threatened then it works but all we saw was a reckless angry black man. And at the very least MCU Killmonger was smarter then simply that
    Yeah, agreed.

Done right, you don't need A list throw downs to make a character credible. Suicide Squad made Deadshot a bad ass by throwing countless one shit characters at him, and forcing Deadshot to kill them in new and interesting ways.

Killmonger's mini was just odd, all things considered. Would have been interesting for some new B-list original character, but didn't offer much on him, IMO

Avengers #21

That. Is. My. T'challa.

I think Aaron has his voice 100% down and what it looks like when T'challa leads... whether it is a team or a nation. Always working, plans going on in his head, the arrogance/confidence, ect

Shows the stark difference between the "avengers" and T'challa. While they party and relaxed, he has moved on to the next problem. Because that is what Kings do.

I jus thope it pays off, eventually in the end when all this background teasing comes to head/
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Avengers #21

That. Is. My. T'challa.

I think Aaron has his voice 100% down and what it looks like when T'challa leads... whether it is a team or a nation. Always working, plans going on in his head, the arrogance/confidence, ect

Shows the stark difference between the "avengers" and T'challa. While they party and relaxed, he has moved on to the next problem. Because that is what Kings do.

I jus thope it pays off, eventually in the end when all this background teasing comes to head/
    spoilers:
    I didn't like the force push for the Fury LMDs. Maybe if he didn't pose for it and just spoke the command or something while standing with arms crossed it would have been cooler. I liked the cables plugging into the suit. Gives that next level futurism look.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    spoilers:
    I didn't like the force push for the Fury LMDs. Maybe if he didn't pose for it and just spoke the command or something while standing with arms crossed it would have been cooler. I liked the cables plugging into the suit. Gives that next level futurism look.
    end of spoilers
    I can agree with that.

The voice and characterization he has down, the action stuff is still too... techy for my liking. It's like he doesn't want to focus on it so he just randomly chooses the quickest tech to move on to plot
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 07-10-2019 at 06:39 AM.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Avengers #21

That. Is. My. T'challa.

spoilers:
    Bruh when T'Challa teleport dipped on the faux Squadron Supreme and Phil Coulson though!
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

National Book Award-winning author Ta-Nehisi Coates will bring his new book tour to Los Angeles in October, where he'll be joined by a special guest: "Black Panther" director Ryan Coogler.
    Coates and Coogler have a major interest in common: Both have created works based on the Marvel superhero “Black Panther.” Coogler's 2018 film, starring Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan and Lupita Nyong'o, was a box-office smash and earned seven Academy Award nominations. Coates is the head writer of the current “Black Panther” comic book series.
    https://www.latimes.com/books/la-et-...870015431be2d4

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Spoilers without context lol

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I would have been preferred if it was some kind of EMP device or function in the suit than the force push, but I don't mind that it was the force push all together. You are right about the pose though. Would have been cooler if one of the tried to touch him and it just went off.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    spoilers:
    Bruh when T'Challa teleport dipped on the faux Squadron Supreme and Phil Coulson though!
    end of spoilers

yeah I lol'd

I was like, "welp, tchalla is some shit now"

I should have known better lol

Always nice to see an infiltration feat and just how knowledgeable and plugged in T'challa was even knowing it existed.

Def need an infiltration scene in BP2 to get back some stolen vibranium or something.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I would go to this just so i could get kicked out for dogging on Coates.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Just got off work and y'all got me excited to get my issue of Avengers. That's what I like to see. Get this same excitement in his solo and I'll be golden

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I didn't mind the push but yeah had he just been standing arms crossed and it went off would of been badass and been what I would expect Tchalla to do. I would of also taken energy daggers too. But at the very least we are getting concrete knowledge of what tech he used. So I'm happy lol.
    end of spoilers

Finally getting to see T'Challa doing what Kings do. I have missed this guy. He's been gone for years. I hope Aaron continues to nail his voice as well.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Due to the comments on this thread, I have purchased Avengers 21 and I must say I am not disappointed. Aaron does a good job of displaying T'Challa attitude and heaping respect on him. The only issue I have with Aaron's run regarding T'Challa is:

spoilers:
    I feel he has T'Challa rely heavily on tech that is not need instead of his skill. I am not a fan of some of the additional gadgets he gives him (i.e laser saber, fire extinguisher out hands). It makes Black Panther come off like a Swiss army knife IMO. But in this story he just uses the force push which I think is a great addition to Black panther's tech.
    end of spoilers

I hope Aaron allows T'Challa to deal with Mephisto severely since he's already beaten Mephisto in the past ( It would be cool if Aaron refers back to The Client). This is how T'Challa should be in his own book. Hopefully Black Panther & The Agents of Wakanda will be like this.

Also, I finished reading Killmonger and I was disappointed with the series. It didn't show why Killmonger would be formidable to T'Challa. He should have had him beat Bullseye or something. Give Killmonger some feats.
    Last edited by Vibranium Weave; 07-10-2019 at 05:22 PM.