Page 273 of 744 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Finally got the pic I was looking for. Tech out of knowhere. Lol.

What in the flying fukk is this?

I like it

Cho-Hulk-Buster on-demand

Gary must've been doing some pushups if he pushed BP to this
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Latest possible leak probably fan fiction ive read actually mentioned Wakanda for End Game. Highlight at your own risk. Please use spoiler tags if you are going ot talk about it

spoilers:
    -Tony, Cap, and Marvel go to Wakanda to retrieve some of Shuri's info on the mind stone.

Wakandans are involved with other armies in final battle

Snap is undone and "every characters gets moment to shine" but BP was not mentioned specially

one post credit scene is BP part of new avengers, all overseen by Cap and fury. Accords are reversed.

end of spoilers

Once again, not saying any of it is real, but is the most "complete" leak ive seen and rather different than some of the others. Fills in more holes than other leaks. I only put the Wakanda stuff in there.
    Jesus this is lame. Especially the last part

The stuff above it i think any of us could've predicted. But the last thing is super lame to the point where i'm skeptical it's true
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Nah, it's clear Shuri ain't bred to rule, first movie showed that loud and clear, and frankly? It's better that way. Her character is to inspire young black kid's (especially girls) to get into science and technology and innovation.

The way to get around that would be to bot make it entirely CGI

The behind the scenes showing of their fight in the suits and It looked alot better, so the solution would be to not go full cgi, but instead just cover the habits with cgi effects and let the costumes and Chadwick shine.
    Yea, like MoS pointed out, Shuri ain't want the smoke with the great white swimming in the ceremonial fight pool

Hell BP made a point to *not* tell her that she killed a man when she ran over henchman goon, and she don't really have any h2h skills in the 3rd act

I was aware of these moments but I didn't really connect the dots until just now that you guys spelled it out. Props to Coogler for the subtlety
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Yea, like MoS pointed out, Shuri ain't want the smoke with the great white swimming in the ceremonial fight pool

Hell BP made a point to *not* tell her that she killed a man when she ran over henchman goon, and she don't really have any h2h skills in the 3rd act

I was aware of these moments but I didn't really connect the dots until just now that you guys spelled it out. Props to Coogler for the subtlety
    T'challa also tried to send her away before the final fight. He didn't want her or Ramonda caught in that civil war.

Shuri is really really really not about that life right now. She wants to chill in the lab alternating between building stuff and looking at memes on instagram
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I like it

I too am intrigued by this panel
    May have to check this out

I like it

If Iron Man dies, we are definitely gonna see that Pantherbuster in the MCU.

They milking the hulkbuster to death right now, lego toys have a war machine version....

We might need a hulk to use it on though... can it be a Captain Marvel buster instead?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    T'challa also tried to send her away before the final fight. He didn't want her or Ramonda caught in that civil war.

Shuri is really really really not about that life right now. She wants to chill in the lab alternating between building stuff and looking at memes on instagram
    This while also posting videos of T'Challa flying through her lab on kimoyotube.

She ain't born to rule, she doesn't want to nor is she qualified even if T'Challa died. She wasn't even considered to take the hsh when killmonger took over. But within the sequels you want me to think she may all of a sudden be about that life and be able to lesd? Nah Tchalla trained hos whole life to rule, it would be an insult to have her be ready in a few years

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    This while also posting videos of T'Challa flying through her lab on kimoyotube.

She ain't born to rule, she doesn't want to nor is she qualified even if T'Challa died. She wasn't even considered to take the hsh when killmonger took over. But within the sequels you want me to think she may all of a sudden be about that life and be able to lesd? Nah Tchalla trained hos whole life to rule, it would be an insult to have her be ready in a few years
    I think the idea would be given T'Challa died twice in the last year, Wakandans would have the foresight to actually prepare the person next in line in the even that T'Challa can't do the job for whatever reason.

If they literally have done nothing to prepare her for the possibility of ruling Wakanda, then they have done her, the royal family, and Wakanda itself a diservice. T'Challa was prepared to take over from T'Chaka when something happened to him... Wakanda should have someone prepard in the event something happen to T'Challa. Again, given that he's died twice in the last year it's not like it's outside the realm of possibility.

This is the point of a monarchy... to have heirs who were groomed to rule. T'Challa was trained to rule his whole life... if Shuri wasn't, we have to start asking the question why? There's an obvious answer to that, but I'd like to give the Wakandans the benefit of the doubt and assume there's more to it.

I like it

Someone on the book is a super robot anime/tokusatsu fan, I guess.

Finally got the pic I was looking for. Tech out of knowhere. Lol.
    What is this from

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think the idea would be given T'Challa died twice in the last year, Wakandans would have the foresight to actually prepare the person next in line in the even that T'Challa can't do the job for whatever reason.

If they literally have done nothing to prepare her for the possibility of ruling Wakanda, then they have done her, the royal family, and Wakanda itself a diservice. T'Challa was prepared to take over from T'Chaka when something happened to him... Wakanda should have someone prepard in the event something happen to T'Challa. Again, given that he's died twice in the last year it's not like it's outside the realm of possibility.

This is the point of a monarchy... to have heirs who were groomed to rule. T'Challa was trained to rule his whole life... if Shuri wasn't, we have to start asking the question why? There's an obvious answer to that, but I'd like to give the Wakandans the benefit of the doubt and assume there's more to it.
    But the movie separates the jobs. Ramonda would probably be Regent until Shuri was ready. And the guys at the waterfall scene would compete to be BP.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    What is this from
    IDW Black Panther. Came out this week.

EDIT 10char
    Last edited by Holt; 04-06-2019 at 04:26 PM.

But the movie separates the jobs. Ramonda would probably be Regent until Shuri was ready. And the guys at the waterfall scene would compete to be BP.
    Sure. But my point is that Shuri should have been made ready her entire life. That's the part I'm disagreeing with here. I don't think she wants the job, and she may never need to get it. But I don't believe the Wakandans would be stupid or sexist enough not to have been preparing her AT LEAST since T'Chaka's death, if not her whole life. This is a monarchy. You're supposed to prepare your heirs to rule.

5 minutes don't go getting expectations too high. Just expect Infinity War. They are fitting in too many characters.

Also, T'Challa's true love is so so talented

The J-man