Page 353 of 744 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 11160

Shuri was okay, based on #10s cover, she might be getting her powers back for the series ending. Which would make becoming BP for this mini worthless. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Shuri was okay, based on #10s cover, she might be getting her powers back for the series ending. Which would make becoming BP for this mini worthless. Lol.
    I gave up reading it for academic purposes even

I think once T'challa comes back to normal time, I might go through just to figure out all everything connects

Is she "officially" BP in it? Did she get the HSH?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    What is the time frame of that vs D23?

I just can't see them releasing the slate until their own show. Especially considering they prop up hollywood anyway lol

I expect a big fat tease lol. Or maybe just announce the very very recent stuff like Widow and Eternals.
    I think they're one month apart (D23 is in August).

I gave up reading it for academic purposes even

I think once T'challa comes back to normal time, I might go through just to figure out all everything connects

Is she "officially" BP in it? Did she get the HSH?
    She made her own costume attached her wings to it and made the announcement in front of a crowd like in Mayberry. No herb(on panel), ceremony on anything. But Nnedi insisted the BP was just a figurehead anyway so no need for anything I guess.

In reality she's not interested in any Wakandan customs, she is more interested in Storm, Shuri Tech, and Pan-Africanism.

Really, her becoming BP was never important. If anything I think the point of her becoming BP is to show that she doesn't need it. It's her brothers thing, and she's grown to the point where she doesn't need or even want it in both a meta and non meta sense.

She's frankly more powerful not being BP. And this series proves she's even formitable without the Griot powers.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Really, her becoming BP was never important. If anything I think the point of her becoming BP is to show that she doesn't need it. It's her brothers thing, and she's grown to the point where she doesn't need or even want it in both a meta and non meta sense.

She's frankly more powerful not being BP. And this series proves she's even formitable without the Griot powers.
    That would be better executed if they skipped it all together. The old women could have nagged on her to do it, but she proves to them that she doesn't need to. Or just shorten the timeframe of the story. If from beginning to end only took a week, there'd be no need to bring it up.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

yea this is a good assessment. though I must say I do miss seeing the things she could do with the griot. it was pretty bad arse.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

When is the main BP book going to match the awesome Avengers books?
    The J-man

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Nice idea.

A sound dampening, extended infiltration scene by T'challa would be freaking LIT as hell. It would be special as ****. The screen just goes pure silent for an extended 5 minutes of T'challa infiltrating, kicking ass, and grabbing whatever he needs and gets out.

Perfect time for a camoflague, invisible, HZ inspired suit.

I'd love it to feel like this

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea this is a good assessment. though I must say I do miss seeing the things she could do with the griot. it was pretty bad arse.
    I personally prefer her having the Griot powers too.

I understand wanting her to be a tech genius for the purposes of synergy with the movie, but IMO there's no reason she can't have BOTH. Mixing tech and magic I think makes her a bit more unique than some of the other characters that have one or the other. And it differentiates her a bit more than her brother.

That would be better executed if they skipped it all together. The old women could have nagged on her to do it, but she proves to them that she doesn't need to. Or just shorten the timeframe of the story. If from beginning to end only took a week, there'd be no need to bring it up.
    They could have skipped it sure... but I think for those that liked seeing her as Black Panther, seeing her become it again might be kinda cool.

And again, it's sort of cool that she does it without the herb or power upgrades from Bast or even her Griot powers. It's purely her this time around.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I personally prefer her having the Griot powers too.

I understand wanting her to be a tech genius for the purposes of synergy with the movie, but IMO there's no reason she can't have BOTH. Mixing tech and magic I think makes her a bit more unique than some of the other characters that have one or the other. And it differentiates her a bit more than her brother.
    100% agreed. maybe we will see some shift to this in the mcu in the next BP film.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    When is the main BP book going to match the awesome Avengers books?
    That won't be happening anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    100% agreed. maybe we will see some shift to this in the mcu in the next BP film.
    It would be nice to see a bit more magic incorporated in Wakanda in the next movie. They clearly have the tech side part down. We got a bit of magic when T'Challa got his lion king moment with his dad and the other previous BP's... but maybe they can focus a bit more on in in the next film.

She made her own costume attached her wings to it and made the announcement in front of a crowd like in Mayberry. No herb(on panel), ceremony on anything. But Nnedi insisted the BP was just a figurehead anyway so no need for anything I guess.

In reality she's not interested in any Wakandan customs, she is more interested in Storm, Shuri Tech, and Pan-Africanism.
    A BP writer not interested in the things that make Wakanda unique?

I am shocked to my core
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html