Page 99 of 744 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199599 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 11160

I think I have a way to bring Erik back (sort of) without cheapening anything.

Consider this:

We open the movie in Wakanda, where the council is discussing Shuri's attempts to recreate the HSH from the minute traces of DNA left when the garden burned.

A report comes in that the dead walk in the lands of the Merchant Tribe (picked because we didn't see enough of them last time).

T'challa, along with the DM and his new Hatut Zeraze commandos (led by a Border Tribe expat named Kevin Cole?) go to investigate, and are confronted by the undead forces of Baron Macabre, who is accompanied by a masked bodyguard. While the DM and HT take on the zombies (with limited success.. they simply aren't trained for this), T'Challa goes after Macabre himself.

The bodyguard intervenes, and when T'Challa manages to crack his mask, he's stunned to see the face of his late cousin. The shock allows him Macabre to affect him with some sort of hallucinogenic gas, and make his escape.

Back in the Golden City, T'Challa recovers, but that night, he undergoes a vision quest to reach the ancestral plane, where he meets his ancestors (as well as Zuri and a few others) who teach him the true power of the Panther God. Along the way, one spirit (who looks like Sterling K. Brown) tells him that there is one who has not found peace in the bosom of the Panther God.

He awakens, and summons his most trusted warriors... but less than the first time. Some, like M'baku, wonder if he is not fully recovered, but T'Challa merely says that Bast has shown him the way to victory.

They return to the region under Macabre's control. T'Challa stands before the army of undead, not even armored. The Baron scornfully asks "how do you think you can possibly win over those who cannot die? Who do you think you are?"

"I am T'challa. Son of T'chaka. King of all Wakandans. Both living... and dead."

And the ghosts of Panthers past appear in formation behind him, including young T'Chaka, and anyone else they feel like casting.

The battle is joined. Ghosts vs Zombies. T'Challa makes a beeline for Macabre, who sends zombie!Killmonger to intercept... when a new spirit rises to confront it.

"Heya cuz... 'sup."

(Yes, Jordan would play double duty here. I doubt he'd mind)

T'Challa defeats Macabre, the undead army and the spirits of the dead depart. The last to leave is T'Chaka, who assumes his elder form, and shows T'Challa an altar in the highlands where the wild HSH grows. The line of the Panthers will continue. Wakanda... is forever.

Mid-credits: Killmonger's body is lying in a crypt, now one of the honored Panthers of the past. A shadowy figure stands over it, pouring some sort of elixir into its mouth... and his eyes open.

"What? Why have you brought me back?"

A dreadlocked woman, wearing worn Dora Milaje armor, steps into the light. "Consider it an act... of Malice."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Highly doubt it
    Highly likely. People loved Micheal b as Killmonger.

I'm gonna leave this right here...

Get Hectic!

Aint gettin my vote that easily

close but lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Other herbs.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    I think I have a way to bring Erik back (sort of) without cheapening anything.

Consider this:

We open the movie in Wakanda, where the council is discussing Shuri's attempts to recreate the HSH from the minute traces of DNA left when the garden burned.

A report comes in that the dead walk in the lands of the Merchant Tribe (picked because we didn't see enough of them last time).

T'challa, along with the DM and his new Hatut Zeraze commandos (led by a Border Tribe expat named Kevin Cole?) go to investigate, and are confronted by the undead forces of Baron Macabre, who is accompanied by a masked bodyguard. While the DM and HT take on the zombies (with limited success.. they simply aren't trained for this), T'Challa goes after Macabre himself.

The bodyguard intervenes, and when T'Challa manages to crack his mask, he's stunned to see the face of his late cousin. The shock allows him Macabre to affect him with some sort of hallucinogenic gas, and make his escape.

Back in the Golden City, T'Challa recovers, but that night, he undergoes a vision quest to reach the ancestral plane, where he meets his ancestors (as well as Zuri and a few others) who teach him the true power of the Panther God. Along the way, one spirit (who looks like Sterling K. Brown) tells him that there is one who has not found peace in the bosom of the Panther God.

He awakens, and summons his most trusted warriors... but less than the first time. Some, like M'baku, wonder if he is not fully recovered, but T'Challa merely says that Bast has shown him the way to victory.

They return to the region under Macabre's control. T'Challa stands before the army of undead, not even armored. The Baron scornfully asks "how do you think you can possibly win over those who cannot die? Who do you think you are?"

"I am T'challa. Son of T'chaka. King of all Wakandans. Both living... and dead."

And the ghosts of Panthers past appear in formation behind him, including young T'Chaka, and anyone else they feel like casting.

The battle is joined. Ghosts vs Zombies. T'Challa makes a beeline for Macabre, who sends zombie!Killmonger to intercept... when a new spirit rises to confront it.

"Heya cuz... 'sup."

(Yes, Jordan would play double duty here. I doubt he'd mind)

T'Challa defeats Macabre, the undead army and the spirits of the dead depart. The last to leave is T'Chaka, who assumes his elder form, and shows T'Challa an altar in the highlands where the wild HSH grows. The line of the Panthers will continue. Wakanda... is forever.

Mid-credits: Killmonger's body is lying in a crypt, now one of the honored Panthers of the past. A shadowy figure stands over it, pouring some sort of elixir into its mouth... and his eyes open.

"What? Why have you brought me back?"

A dreadlocked woman, wearing worn Dora Milaje armor, steps into the light. "Consider it an act... of Malice."
    Or we can move on from Killmonger...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post

This was cringe worthy

I still think that there are too many ways they can just use other characters. Quality actors with good writing can do amazing things. I threw my hands up when I saw some Heath Ledger dude was going to the next Joker but lo and behold he was gold.

Kermit The Frog: "The Muppet Tribe will not challenge today!"

Get Hectic!

Ladysmith Black Mambazo, if I'm not mistaken. They did a song with Paul Simon, back in the day.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'd love to see Killmonger in a vision with all other former Black Panthers, but not return in present day.

If you were to ask me which character was more likely to be resurrected, I would have said Klaw. I wouldn't have been shocked if they brought him back as a CGI sound monster (particularly since it's Andy Serkis).
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I'd love to see Killmonger in a vision with all other former Black Panthers, but not return in present day.

If you were to ask me which character was more likely to be resurrected, I would have said Klaw. I wouldn't have been shocked if they brought him back as a CGI sound monster (particularly since it's Andy Serkis).
    I guess when they say full cast, I forgot about Serkis lol

I'll believe it when I see it about the full cast. They haven't even written the movie yet.

What we gotta do to get Denzel as a villain anyway?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post

I'm wondering if reversing the snap will result in a lot of peoole coming back to life, apart from the people actually killed by the snap. We know Loki is getting some sort of show.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post

Damn... the Wakanda salute bout to be the new "dab" that politicians awkwardly do to pander to black voters and millennials

We're gonna start seein the ugly side of 1.3 billy

Hold on to your butts and stay strong!
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Damn... the Wakanda salute bout to be the new "dab" that politicians awkwardly do to pander to black voters and millennials

We're gonna start seein the ugly side of 1.3 billy

Hold on to your butts and stay strong!
    Gotta start barkin on these fools, M'baku style, everytime they try this crap