Page 626 of 744 FirstFirst ... 126526576616622623624625626627628629630636676726 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 11160
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    She's a terrible spy, she let him fall into a trap to get killed. lol
    lolol.. perhaps. but she definitely had me fooled if she is one.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Whoever the spy is didn't do the best job in the world having the emperors back, that's for sure.

But the spy has to be someone we theoretically shouldn't expect. Like Nakia or Mbaku (not saying its necessarilythem). Someone that at least somewhat matters.
    agreed to this 100%
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The age of consent world wide is averaged at 16. Ross never said she was younger than 18, he just said they looked like it.
    Either way, I'm glad with this Nakia (and the movie for that matter) it's not an issue.

Either way, I'm glad with this Nakia (and the movie for that matter) it's not an issue.
    How are you sure. They never say how old she is either. lol.

The difference here is that he actually has feelings for Coates Nakia. Plus, he legally would be able to act on those feelings in most countries if he did.

A one sided thing is fine, but having a mutual attraction makes the relationship more complex and potentially more interesting. Potentially.
    But he is going to pursue someone he can marry, not a F buddy. Catwoman type characters are fine for characters who don't have as much responsibility like a King so they can indulge more. I mean it could work but I don't see ot working well with how T'Challa conduct's himself

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    But he is going to pursue someone he can marry, not a F buddy. Catwoman type characters are fine for characters who don't have as much responsibility like a King so they can indulge more. I mean it could work but I don't see ot working well with how T'Challa conduct's himself
    I don't think anyone is arguing he should pursue Malice ... that's not necessarily the point of a Cat Woman. It's just a villain he happens to have an attraction to.

I don't think anyone is arguing he should pursue Malice ... that's not necessarily the point of a Cat Woman. It's just a villain he happens to have an attraction to.
    oh I see. that would be an interesting angle. do you think nunakia may be a spy as well? I must say up until that cover I wasnt thinking there was a spy honestly.

Im not even talking about malice specifically. I'm saying given the regality of T'Challa and how he conduct's himself, I don't see how he would be attracted to a villain of his, even NuNakia, he would handle business as usual. Again he is different from characters like Spiderman and Batman. He was raised to be a King so everything about him will be different

Im not even talking about malice specifically. I'm saying given the regality of T'Challa and how he conduct's himself, I don't see how he would be attracted to a villain of his, even NuNakia, he would handle business as usual. Again he is different from characters like Spiderman and Batman. He was raised to be a King so everything about him will be different
    When you put it like that, I don't see it either. He doesn't seem the type to have a fatal attraction with a dangerous women just because its exciting like Black Cat or Cat women. He seems to like his relationships a bit more straight laced.

Thats why Coates Nakia is one of the few women who could be his Cat Woman. He would have developed feelings for her before she became a villain. Thats why it would be believable.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh I see. that would be an interesting angle. do you think nunakia may be a spy as well? I must say up until that cover I wasnt thinking there was a spy honestly.
    I didn't even consider the possibility until you mentioned it, but because both her and Mbaku are named after villains its not hard to at least consider them as suspects. Achebe is rhe obvious choice ... Nakia or M'Baku would have more shock value. Hard to say at this point.

T'challa needs a special type of woman...

Then again...

https://www.blackpeoplemeet.com/?sid...gaAqzBEALw_wcB
    Get Hectic!

I didn't even consider the possibility until you mentioned it, but because both her and Mbaku are named after villains its not hard to at least consider them as suspects. Achebe is rhe obvious choice ... Nakia or M'Baku would have more shock value. Hard to say at this point.
    true it's way too early to know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    T'challa needs a special type of woman...

Then again...

https://www.blackpeoplemeet.com/?sid...gaAqzBEALw_wcB
    such a great movie I hope the sequel is just as good.

Wakanda.

The Wakanda Design Group laboratory.

Princess Shuri: "I have to go oversee upgrades on the new Royal Talon Fighters... If you need anything your Kimoyo beads are linked into the main CPU just use voice command to make it quicker."

King T'challa: "Thanks Shuri."

After Shuri scurries out...

King T'challa: "Kimoyo this is King T'challa."

Kimoyo: "Voice recognition accepted... How may I help you King T'challa?"

King T'challa: "I want you to access blackpeoplemeet.com and profile potential suitors for queenship."

Kimoyo: "Accessing blackpeoplemeet.com now..."

King T'challa flips through a Wakanda Forever magazine as the CPU processes algorythimically glancing at various articles like Dora Milage diet and fitness tips, the hidden truth about King Killmonger and some scandal about the late Zuri frequenting strip clubs in the greater Oaktown area.

King T'challa: "I didn't know Zuri knew MC Hammer and Too Short..."

Kimoyo: "Matches found your highness... I inputed your data of likes and dislikes and narrowed options down to several candidates."

King T'challa: "Show me."

Kimoyo: "Miss Monica Lynn... A singer with credit issues but a great personality and people person..."

King T'challa: "Uhm no... Next."

Kimoyo: "Queen Divine Justice... A radical pro-black militant feminist with WOKE tendencies and a big butt and a smile..."

King T'challa: "Hell to the naw... Next."

Kimoyo: "Jennifer Walters... An attorney with special..."

King T'challa: "She's not black... She's green."

Kimoyo: "Person of color..."

King T'challa: "Next."

Kimoyo: "P.Z."

King T'challa: "P... Z..."

Kimoyo: "It's just the initials no name... However she is of royal blood and she lives close by and has a taste for archeology, quantum science and sweet potato pie."

King T'challa: "Is there a picture?"

Kimoyo: "Negative of subject but there is a picture of a dark coated leopard chained beneath an empty throne... Curious."

King T'challa: "So she likes Black Panthers then?"

Kimoyo: "Shall I arrange a meet and greet?"

King T'challa: "Yes, she could be misses T'challa... Why not take a chance."

Kimoyo: "She has responded and agrees to meet you by the south rim of the vibranium mine."

King T'challa: "Exactly how close did you say she lived?"

Kimoyo: "Neigboring Narobia to be exact."

King T'challa: "So she's African, of royal blood and likes sweet potato pie... I'll dress casually then."

Kimoyo: "Very good sire."

King T'challa: "And Kimoyo... Please delete all info on this conversation I don't want Shuri all up in my Kool-aid when she don't know the flavor."

Kimoyo: "Will do your highness and please enjoy your date."
    Get Hectic!

Thats why Coates Nakia is one of the few women who could be his Cat Woman. He would have developed feelings for her before she became a villain. Thats why it would be believable.
    You are missing the point. It doesn't matter if he had feelings for them. He was married to Storm, hit when it came to the fate of his nation or storm he chose his nation. That's how he was raised. He is a king his choices affect million's of people. He can't let a villain go just because he was attracted to then once. Old Nakia he had raised her since she was a little girl and had a deep connection to her, that didn't stop him from getting ready to end her life because of the damage she was causing