Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
The clear difference is one show was ran by someone (Mr. Thorne) who viewed T'Challa as more capable than previous show runners. Same reason why Captain America (or Batman) will have a similar degree of strong character protection across multiple shows, whether solo or team-oriented; those show runners had their bias of hierarchy, whether personal or from the powers that be. This also occurs in the team books as well, of course.
I don't know if I'd go for "more capable" then previous showrunners since past shows had T'Challa clean the clocks of the entire team when he first met them and be their most effective member (EMH) while past seasons of Assemble had him still be as uber-competent as ever.

I don't know if Cap is really a character I'd say have any character protection on these shows unless you're under the thought process that Cap should be outclassed by anyone he's on a team on. I'd say Cap is handled as fairly as any other character in terms of portrayal, although maybe he's not as prone to plot-induced stupidity and inconsistent characteirzation as certain other characters (Cough)Iron Man, Hawkeye (Cough).
And of course now that BP has his elite-level popularity, it's now in the best interest of many to cater to the character in general. Hence Aaron's current Avengers run and likely any future Avengers cartoons and movies in the next MCU phase.
I'm sure Black Panther will continue to be a main member of Avengers team's moving forward, although I suspect his appearances will not all be exactly like his depiction in the current cartoon unless they have him as the leader (which necessitates him getting more screentime and lead character status compared to other team members).
Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
Can’t wait for the new season of BP quest. But am I the only one thinking that Black Widow could be Zanda in disguise? There has to be a reason why she was so quick to blame T’Challa about what happened to Cap.
It being Zanda in disguise is the only way it makes sense how she could so badly misinterpret what happened to Cap.
Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
However, BP not needing Cap's "ok" to go back to Wakanda (and not being indecisive about it) shouldn't be dependent on BP having a solo cartoon. lmao. Cap gets character protection on every platform because he has white american guys who go-to-bat for him on all platforms, just like the Russos do in the movies.
Characterization is probably a factor too. EMH T'Challa was a very zen and humble individual, who was a king and Avenger very early into his career, so I think how he reacted or played into the team would be different from Redjack's Panther who was a king longer and had a different dynamic with the team and has more of an edge to him.

Although contrast that to the Secret Invasion arc where he had a longer tenure as both king and Avenger and then basically abandoned the team for Wakanda once the Skrulls were revealed.