Page 255 of 744 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 11160
    Incredible Member

I hope we start getting some BP2 rumblings soon. I'm getting impatient.

Black Panther: King of the Dead would be a nice title or maybe Enemy of the State. I also think it would be interesting to see T'Challa being affected by his brush with his death. Possibly becoming a bit more colder personality wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    I hope we start getting some BP2 rumblings soon. I'm getting impatient.

Black Panther: King of the Dead would be a nice title or maybe Enemy of the State. I also think it would be interesting to see T'Challa being affected by his brush with his death. Possibly becoming a bit more colder personality wise.
    It should spark two things:

Always 3 steps ahead Panther, and seeing the birth of the Doomsday Panthers. Always prepared because Wakanda was unable to do anything about the snap and they had no real counter measures to the invasion and would of lost possibly due to the sheer size of the invading force had Thor and scarlet Witch not been there. So enter contingency plans, which include the prowlers. Plus the death angle making him more jaded, possible death of Cap and Tony abd the loss of half his people from the snap and the invasion makes him colder and showing less emotions like Priest Panther. Lots of ways to play it. Especially if he realized what strange did and the new Avengers lone uo makes him not trusting now

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Lol Shipp at least has the right idea. Keep them separated. Storm should be elevated on her own if she's so great as her fans say. No need to piggyback off another franchise's success. But really I don't think homegirl is gonna be rehired. I don't see Feige playing like that. He's probably reading all her comments thinking "Yea I don't want that."

The wait for BP2 news is definitely getting to us lol. That's why we're saying all this ****. I definitely think we're getting (or we should get) something close to The Client - Enemy of the State/Who is the Black Panther?/A bit of Rise/whatever Coogler wants to do. Achebe would be a damn good fit as the new villain. However I was re-reading the Hudlin arc that had Killmonger in it and if (a big if) Coogler wants to bring the character arc, that story could work to. Sounds seriously unlikely though (MBJ also said he wasn't returning, but Courtney B Vance did so I don't know).

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    It should spark two things:

Always 3 steps ahead Panther, and seeing the birth of the Doomsday Panthers. Always prepared because Wakanda was unable to do anything about the snap and they had no real counter measures to the invasion and would of lost possibly due to the sheer size of the invading force had Thor and scarlet Witch not been there. So enter contingency plans, which include the prowlers. Plus the death angle making him more jaded, possible death of Cap and Tony abd the loss of half his people from the snap and the invasion makes him colder and showing less emotions like Priest Panther. Lots of ways to play it. Especially if he realized what strange did and the new Avengers lone uo makes him not trusting now
    It could come from this, but also from the story. If we're having Wakanda step into the world stage and having to deal with the geopolitics of it, he's definitely gotta be a lot more pragmatic, reserved, slightly ruthless and Chadwick and Coogler did establish that T'Challa is colder when he's not in Wakanda. Plus give him an enemy like Achebe, a guy he has to outthink, a guy's who's playing chess and you can have that side pop out. We've seen hints of it already. Just go with it this time.

Mighty Member

I think enemy of the state would work well for BPII. Simly because Wakanda sharing some of it's tech with the rest if the world means that their cutting edge **** gonna have to be on display in order to keep any aggressive world powers from trying to intimidate them. Which, obviously, always escalates given the history and current geopolitical saber rattling that occurs. Which is not only part of politics/ defense as it has always been, but on a more psychological, personal, and tactical level when it comes to one on one brawls. We all know that if a non fictional country all of a sudden showed itself to be equal or superior to the current world powers those powers would be freaking out. Kinda the same as someone showcasing their mad skills just after you thought you were going to knock them too.
    Last edited by MouserGrey; 03-31-2019 at 02:26 PM.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    It could come from this, but also from the story. If we're having Wakanda step into the world stage and having to deal with the geopolitics of it, he's definitely gotta be a lot more pragmatic, reserved, slightly ruthless and Chadwick and Coogler did establish that T'Challa is colder when he's not in Wakanda. Plus give him an enemy like Achebe, a guy he has to outthink, a guy's who's playing chess and you can have that side pop out. We've seen hints of it already. Just go with it this time.
    Well it depends I guess on when BP 2 takes place. If it starts after the events of IW then it may be a little harder since Wakanda revealed itself a week after CW and when IW takes place 2 years have gone by. A little late to have the huge initial scare of a tiny African nation powerful enough to take on and defeat world powers, especially because they have spy's everywhere that could really do some intense damage Pretty easily.

It can be done but it would seem late I guess if it's not set after IW

RiRi better start looking over her shoulder lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Oh yeah, that cutting edge Wakandan tech would include the mechazoid Panthers and Nyami class battleships. How cool would that be on the screen? First act, a scene with T'Challa, no habit, destroying a group of red shirts, second, a tactical suited up T'Challa with his own upgrades standing off with whatever antagonist, and a final double feature 3rd act with him defeating whatever villian as the strategically placed zoids and cruisers around the world keep **** from escalating. You know, just to put the exclamation point on the whole situation!
    Last edited by MouserGrey; 03-31-2019 at 02:50 PM.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

The toy companies ain't even pretending anymore lmao.

They just cleared out the marvel stuff at my target

I imagine to get ready for end game toys.

Only marvel stuff left were some BP toys

Poor Carol got banished to an endcap. Her stuff didnt seem to sell at all at my target.

Saw the new endgame legos. BP2 100% needs a panther mech just for the lego set lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    What they did in Marvel vs Capcom 3 was such a lazy embarrassment. Ultimate Alliance may very well restore the feeling.

Too bad it's regulated to some nintendo handheld dew-hickey
    The Switch doesn't have to be handheld. You can play it like any other console or you can play it handheld. It is a Nintendo exclusive, though.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Man I wish T'Challa played a bigger factor in this movie.

No point sweating the past, it's all about the future now and T'Chadwick is going to be the leading man as the phases continue

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

Man I wish T'Challa played a bigger factor in this movie.
    So does Disney shareholders lol