Page 476 of 744 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Apparently Coogler has the title (Meaning the title BP2 is just a placeholder) and the main villain but didn't want to reveal it during d23.
    I think we will have the official title plus villain reveal probably during SDCC 2020 or 2021

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Apparently Coogler has the title (Meaning the title BP2 is just a placeholder) and the main villain but didn't want to reveal it during d23.
    I'm sure glad the title isn't Black Panther 2. I think we have plenty of time before it needs to be revealed, but I'm looking forward to it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Wait, rumors said they were announcing Namor at D23 and storm?

What happened to that

:P

First May weekend is typically then keystone MCU release date.

I still would have preferred February
    Me too, I think it's better for multiple reasons, one black history month, two, slow portion of the year movie wise, less movies out, three, less competition in terms of big blockbuster movies and finally, February just seems like it should be BPs month for releases

I'd hope so since he is writing the script lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Me too, I think it's better for multiple reasons, one black history month, two, slow portion of the year movie wise, less movies out, three, less competition in terms of big blockbuster movies and finally, February just seems like it should be BPs month for releases
    Summer typically has a better opening weekend, but the off peak months (February, August) tend to have more legs. IIRC, Guardians of the Galaxy had their first movie in August and their second one in May. Deadpool had their first movie in February and the second one in May. Given that, I'm not at all shocked that they went down the same path with Black Panther.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

The fact that they are releasing this in May tells me they are confident with the material Coogler has presented.

Now I'm thinking Blade will be released in Feb 2022 so we might be having 2 black led superhero movies in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Summer typically has a better opening weekend, but the off peak months (February, August) tend to have more legs. IIRC, Guardians of the Galaxy had their first movie in August and their second one in May. Deadpool had their first movie in February and the second one in May. Given that, I'm not at all shocked that they went down the same path with Black Panther.
    I care more about legs then opening Numbers. Especially since BPs Numbers were huge and not just for the month of February but in general

The fact that they are releasing this in May tells me they are confident with the material Coogler has presented.

Now I'm thinking Blade will be released in Feb 2022 so we might be having 2 black led superhero movies in 2022.
    If this happens, 2022 will officially be Black History year!
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I care more about legs then opening Numbers. Especially since BPs Numbers were huge and not just for the month of February but in general
    Studios get a much bigger percentage of the theater profits first week.

Thst is probably the reason
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Yeah, Disney isn't dumb. If they move a movie that was successful in February to May, that tells me they think they'll make more money in May.

It doesn't mean, of course, that the movie will make more money, but what matters is the company makes enough money that they'll decide to make a third movie.

Never forget!

Also Nakia better have been dusted too or Coogler maybe will just gloss over the whole 5 year nonsense and not interfere with any of the important BP character arcs. A Lot of people who went to see Black Panther didn't bother to see Infinity War and End Game. And some who saw Infinity War didn't bother to see End Game in theaters.
    The J-man

Never forget! (this would have been in awesome video if a real perosn was narrating and not SIRI)

Last edited by Jabare; 08-25-2019 at 08:46 AM.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Studios get a much bigger percentage of the theater profits first week.

Thst is probably the reason
    Yeah yeah I know money is King. I want more bragging rights for BP. Another 700 mil, 1 Billy etc etc etc

Some people on social media and reddit are talking about Wakanda vs Atlantis for the second movie and I believe that would not make sense and would feel contrived as hell. However I don’t mind introducing the character and using the movie as a foundation to show their relationship that could lead to a Wakanda vs Atlantis in the future movies.

It wouldn't make sense and their proof is the underwater earthquake mentioned in Endgame that the writers confirmed was nothing and what they read off a wiki. If Namor shows up it in a BP movie should be done similar to RotBP. Save Wakanda vs Atlantis for some other kind of crossover movie.